Erotic pics showing a Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mh2sl3FsK91r4wdm0o1_500.jpg

that's what i look like. when i close my eyes like that. and press my fist into my forehead...

LOL He's super yummy, but he didn't shape his hair very well. so I have to urge to make it even and help him out. ;)

That's ok, I'm super hot when I close my eyes too. ;)

LOL He's super yummy, but he didn't shape his hair very well. so I have to urge to make it even and help him out. ;)

That's ok, I'm super hot when I close my eyes too. ;)

my hair is like that after i come back from the cheap haircut place. and i bet you don't have to close your eyes to be hot...

my hair is like that after i come back from the cheap haircut place. and i bet you don't have to close your eyes to be hot...

Always room to be hotter. We all find our own imperfections. I promise every one of the dicks in this thread, has a guy attached to it, that probably wishes for something better, and we are all sitting here drooling over them.

Always room to be hotter. We all find our own imperfections. I promise every one of the dicks in this thread, has a guy attached to it, that probably wishes for something better, and we are all sitting here drooling over them.

true. i just try to make it day to day, and to look at all the pretty pictures on lit here at least once a day

what was going on 10 minutes before your conception...

tumblr_lpn0zlD1TL1qgjplzo1_r2_500.jpg

if you are over 60 :eek:

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back