Prayers and thoughts needed.

Quoll

Area 25
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Posts
10,886
Ladybird is one of lits true angels, whenever someone is in need she has never hesitated to offer whatever help she can.
Now she is in need.
Ladybird said:
My story... diagnosed bipolar several years ago, managed to get on top of it and discard all anti-depressants, although I still take lithium as a safeguard.

Two weeks ago we found out my mother had cancer and only a couple of months to live. Today we found out my daughters unborn child is most likely Downs Syndrome.

Terrible news for my loved ones, and I'll give all that I have to help them thru.

But a prayer for me please. I'm so afraid of slipping back into the dark hole, and not being able to find my way out.

Loving them as I do, it's so hard to watch and not be able to do anything real for them.
 
Ladybird,

You're one of the best and sweetest people I've ever met. As you well know I've always felt comfortable comming to you when I'm at my lowest and you've always been there for me. I've come to you when I'm at my highest and you've been right there sharing it with me. Your love and compassion to others is second to none.

You have so many dear friends here. Please lean on any one of them, myself included, at any time. I can guarentee if you reach out to anyone you won't be left hanging.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this, and every other time.
 
To our friend Ladybird :kiss: :kiss:

Many hugs and kisses to you our dear friend, both Gil and I love you very much and you are thought of each and every day. I remember how you welcomed me to the aussies thread, how I PMed you with my troubles and how you always replied and were so helpful and non judgmental. I also remember how much fun we had at the two G&Gs we attended together (and how your lovely kisses felt :p ) If you ever need us we are here for you :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{{LADYBIRD}}}}}}}}}}}}
 
ladybird... i don't believe i've ever had the pleasure of crossing your path, at least not to any depth. i can, however, identify with your struggles and wish you and your family the very very best.

you'll certainly be in my thoughts. take care and stay strong! :heart:
 
:rose: Ladybird, extra prayers to you. You truly are a light here at Lit.
 
ladybird, i've never had the good fortune to encounter you previously, so i don't really know you. however, what quoll has related would evoke any sane person's sympathy. for whatever it's worth, know that the thoughts of a total stranger to you are still with you at this trying time.

ed
 
My goodness, what a surprise to see this thread, I'm truly humbled by all of your kind words and thoughts.

A dear old aunt taught me years ago that life is full of balance. For all the bad, there is good. And the kindness I have seen here helps to balance the bad things happening to my family at the moment. Thank you.

Quoll, you are a very special and caring person.. I'm glad our paths have crossed. :rose:
 
My sweet sweet friend. I am so terribly sorry for all that you are going through. I had no idea! You're such a beautiful soul. I'm betting those in your family and around you are as well.

I will be saying lots of prayers tonight and the nights to come. Please be safe and know you are loved. :heart: :heart: :heart:
 
You've got my prayers and God should be listening to this one, I went to church for the first time in over a year last Sunday :)
 
LB...enjoy your Mom for the time you have left. It's a bitter sweet time...but there can be 'sweet' there.

As for your daugher's child...unless she's had an amnioscentis they won't know for sure. We had a similar scare with my granddaughter...they thought she might have Down Syndrome...but she was born wonderfully healthy. I'll wish the same for you and your grandchild.

Sending a little extra strength your way. ((((LB))))
 
Ladybird, we've never talked, but I remember you from my lurker days.

You and your family will be in my thoughts. :rose: :rose:
 
My turn

My brother-in-law just had a heart attack this morning, so far he is doing ok, he will be sent to the city for an angiogram soon.
Thoughts, prayers, whatever your beliefs, will be appreciated for him and my sis and their two kids. This is one of the most caring and loving families I know, as well the ones who have done the most for me in my life.
 
quoll said:
My brother-in-law just had a heart attack this morning, so far he is doing ok, he will be sent to the city for an angiogram soon.
Thoughts, prayers, whatever your beliefs, will be appreciated for him and my sis and their two kids. This is one of the most caring and loving families I know, as well the ones who have done the most for me in my life.


Big hug for you quoll (((((quoll)))) to keep a bit yourself and have some left over to pass on to your sister and her family. Hope things go well for your bro-in-law.
 
quoll said:
My brother-in-law just had a heart attack this morning, so far he is doing ok, he will be sent to the city for an angiogram soon.
Thoughts, prayers, whatever your beliefs, will be appreciated for him and my sis and their two kids. This is one of the most caring and loving families I know, as well the ones who have done the most for me in my life.
Hello my sweet Quoll,

I promise to say a thoughtful prayer for you and your loved ones as well as Poss. You're such a good man. :heart: :heart:
 
Quoll,

My thoughts are with them and yourself. I hope everything turns out alright, and that it's all over and done with. My PM box is ever open to you if you need it.
 
Back
Top