What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was having an affair with a woman involved with another man who had a reputation for violence. My brother, in a moment of weakness (or stupidity) had gone to her house for sex. While he was there and they were just preparing to make love, the suspicious other man showed up. My brother was on the second floor, and below the window was a pile of scrape metal (rural America), so going out the window was not possible without serious risk of injury. The bed was a pedestal style bed so under it was not possible. The closet was crammed with stuff, so into the closet was not possible. My brother, at the last possible second ducked behind the door as it swung open. He then stood behind the door for thirty minutes while the guy and the girl sat on the bed...and the guy apologized and she excepted his apology and they reconciled. Hahahaha - my brother said he was standing there thinking "WTF?". Eventually, they left the bedroom and he was able to slip out the back door.

WOW! Talk about a close call! He should have met her some place neutural. Going to her own home was a pretty stupid thing to do! :eek:

WOW! Talk about a close call! He should have met her some place neutural. Going to her own home was a pretty stupid thing to do! :eek:

LOL - I agree - and so did he, after the fact. That is why they invented anonymous motels in other cities. However, the drive to sex - well, it has the capacity to make all of us do foolish things. Especially if the sex is good. :)

Comming home from work to find that both of my ladies are waiting for me :)

EDIT:
But then they leave me alone for girls night out so no smile now - lonely and bored :( Women, can't ever figure them out! :mad::(

Last edited:
Finally catching time with Jounar when I'm at home. :heart:

cam time, weighted nipple clamps, and having to shake my tits for him. :)

Earning the chance to come. :D

Not taking the clamps off, fucking myself silly, one huge massive wet spot from squirting like a busted pipe, most intense deep head to toe orgasm I've had in years. :cathappy: :D

Going to bed feeling well fucked and well loved, with sore nipples. :heart::D:cattail:

While there was a line at the mall to even get into the Apple store, there was maybe three people in the Microsoft store. That's either really funny or ironic. I'm gonna go with funny and continue to laugh my butt off.

We don't have a "Hero" thread, so this one will have to do.

Letter from Alabama AG to head of the KKK: "Kiss my ass"

8219916147_849f583783_o.jpg

This succinct note from Bill Baxley, Attorney General of Alabama in 1970, to
the Grand Dragon of the KKK, is admirable in its brevity, forcefulness, and
clarity. Letters of Note tells the story:

In 1970, shortly after being elected Attorney General of Alabama,
29-year-old Bill Baxley reopened the 16th Street Church bombing case — a
racially motivated act of terrorism that resulted in the deaths of four African-
American girls in 1963 and a fruitless investigation, and which marked a
turning point in the Civil Rights Movement. Baxley's unwavering commitment
to the case attracted much hostility, particularly from local Klansmen, and in
1976 he received a threatening letter of protest from white supremacist
Edward R. Fields — founder of the "National States' Rights Party" and "Grand
Dragon" of the New Order Knights of the Ku Klux Klan — in which he was
accused of reopening the case for tactical reasons.​

There's a *little* bit more in the Letters of Note article, which is linked at the bottom of the story which is linked here through the headline above.

And this one's just flat-out amusing to me.

Cops tell D. Springs woman to take down ''offensive'' Christmas lights

2326474.jpg

A Denham Springs woman got a visit from the cops after nearby residents were offended by her somewhat unorthodox Christmas lights display. Homeowner Sarah Henderson intentionally fashioned the lights on her roof (photo, above) to look like a human hand "flipping the bird." Neighbors called police to complain, and Denham Springs Police Corporal Shawn Perkins paid her a visit.

Corporal Perkins said the woman told him she put the display as a direct message to her neighbors. "It was a message to an ongoing dispute she was having with other homeowners on that same street," Perkins told WWL First News. Perkins says he informed Henderson that the display was in violation of obscenity laws and that it must come down, or else.​

There's more, folks, like the outcome of the story. Just clicky the linky in the headline above the pic. ;)

A new lappy. Yay!

Well I won't really get to use it until Christmas, but still. Yay! Except that the keyboard feels weird, but new ones always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back