Inserting clitoris into my penis...

DrivingSouth

Experienced
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Posts
32
My SO wants to insert her clit into the hole in my penis...Anyone one have experience with this?? Both male/female thoughts???

Thanks!
 
I'm not really seeing how the logistics work out (unless she has a pretty long, stiff clit, or you have a really big urethra), but maybe someone's who experienced in sounding can give you some advice.

Good luck, and congratulations on a completely original topic! :D
 
I don't really see any problem with it other than if she has an unusually large clitoris. In most cases, a clitoris is significantly thinner. Just get some good, sexual lube so you don't irritate the urethra. Afterall, just like anal, it has very little of its own, natural lubrication.
 
As soon as I saw the subject line I got hard remembering an experience. Years ago I was seeing my secretary who had a clit that when excited would peak out from under the hood. It would actually get erect and stick straight out, not much bigger than a pencil eraser but prominent. Most of the time I couldn't keep my mouth away from it but one time she grabbed my cock with one hand and used her other hand to expose her love button. My cockhead was slick with precum and she manuevered that hard clit right into my opening and held my cock fast against her mons. She got off big time rubbing into me, I got off big time shortly thereafter all over her tummy. Thanks for memory!
 
Thanks for the replies!! I am a little concerned that it will hurt to put it into my penis...I think I will find out this weekend:devil:
 
I'd say it would probably be called docking, just like when uncut guys put their foreskins together. It would also be a type of frottage/tribadism.
 
I've tried doing that once, failed miserably. I have a very...very tiny clitoris. I actually took off half of the tip of my clitoris when I was little, very painful. =S
 
My SO wants to insert her clit into the hole in my penis...Anyone one have experience with this?? Both male/female thoughts???

Thanks!

In my experience, I have never seen a clit firm enough to do that. Even when fully erect and swollen, a clit is still pretty soft.
 
Last edited:
I seen a girl a few years ago that was female body builder. She had taken a few enhancement drugs and her clit was huge! Was a 1/2 inch long then and inch long when she got turned on. The sensitive spots were so exposed and multiple orgasms were fun because her clit could not hide. She let me tie her down to a bondage board and I made her cum for a half hour with no break. That was fun. It seemed to be a good thing she worked out because she looked pretty tired after that.
This clit was too big to go into my hole.
Visiting female body builders for any longer then the sex lasts can be a little wild in the variety of emotions one may discover.
 
oh yeah, it's possible

My husband and i did this. My clit is fairly long (about 1/2 inch when really aroused) and I wanted to try it to see what it would be like. Thankfully my husband was pretty adventurous (I've not known many guys to say "no" when you want to do something kinky and sexy). He had only tried inserting anything once and hadn't liked it particularly, but this was different entirely. My clit didn't need to be particularly "hard" to get where it needed to be, and for me it was an extremely erotic and orgasmic experience. Direct-clit sensation is intense for a lot of women, and this can be likened to having your clit sucked on. He seemed to enjoy it because his most sensitive point was pressed hard against mine (anyone see any downsides to that?).
I would suggest that both you and your SO be aroused if you try it, and lube (natural or added) is adviseable. In order to get the job done, you (the guy) actually have to do most of the work because you have to hold yourself kindof open at the end, but once everything's properly in place let the fun begin!

In the end it was sort of empowering for me to be "doing the insertion" since neither my husband nor I were into anal (in any direction).

I hope this helps. Good luck, and above all have FUN!
 
My SO wants to insert her clit into the hole in my penis...Anyone one have experience with this?? Both male/female thoughts???

Thanks!
.

If you're having second thoughts..

I'd be happy to come over.. and she can do it to me, while you watch...:cool:
 
I've tried doing that once, failed miserably. I have a very...very tiny clitoris. I actually took off half of the tip of my clitoris when I was little, very painful. =S

*gasp* oh honey! Ouch, ouch, owie! I'm sure the boys would be glad to retroactively kiss it and make it all better
 
My clit is kind of short and fat. I think it is cute but I don't think I'll ever be able to try that which makes me sort of sad... :(
 
I don't think my short fat clit will ever fit there so I'm going to chalk it up to an interesting idea.
 
I don't think my short fat clit will ever fit there so I'm going to chalk it up to an interesting idea.
Perhaps....but there are so many things a short fat clit can do...especially when the head of a cock is rubbing against it
 
Back
Top