The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*startles, giving a small jump and eeps*

DAMNIT, FR33K!!!!

And yes, I remember and I only got a small taste of your...uh... abilities.

*grins and bites her earlobe before ninja vanishing with a few parting words*

One of these days, you'll get a bigger taste...

Last edited:
*looks from one to the other, facepalms and walks off into the ether.... mindful that Fr33k could be anywhere.*

*laughing harder*

one time, me and Glad and Kaena were gunna write a thread together where i became Vampire Glad's Servant, He's avoided me since and hasnt posted :p

*shivers and mumbles*

I'm not holding my breath.

Damn him.

*looks from one to the other, facepalms and walks off into the ether.... mindful that Fr33k could be anywhere.*

*is suddenly right in front of her, grinning*

There's no could about it. And you just might want to hold your breath. I hear it keeps you steady when there are dangerous things perilously close to your sensitive bits...

I got really, really sleepy...

*plops down where she's standing and takes a nap*

*is suddenly right in front of her, grinning*

There's no could about it. And you just might want to hold your breath. I hear it keeps you steady when there are dangerous things perilously close to your sensitive bits...

Fecking hell!! *she ran right into him, never expecting him to just pop up in front of her like that. She stuck her tongue out at him saucily and winked out before he could grab her or her hair. :p *

hahaha...

Lt... I'm so exhausted...

can I have a hug?

and not from you Logan, I'm not drunk enough for that...
1. You shouldn't have to be drunk to hug another dude. It's not like you're going to accidentally fuck him while you do it.

Not that i'd wanna hug your ass anyway lol not in the mood for a contact high :p

2. If you're hugging someone's ass, you're probably doing it wrong. And you may accidentally fuck him, then.

1. You shouldn't have to be drunk to hug another dude. It's not like you're going to accidentally fuck him while you do it.

2. If you're hugging someone's ass, you're probably doing it wrong. And you may accidentally fuck him, then.

*blinks and groans rubbing my face*

bad scuttle, bad

1. I would hug a dude... logan's just not my type... lol

2. lmao.... wow

*spits her Sierra Mist all over the keyboard*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back