New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
new, sub, afraid

um, hi. i am a 22 year old male, very confused and always looking for guidance.. i am pretty straight(meaning i do what i am told, no matter what) and am a little embarrassed to post. i live in illinois and i am a traveling salesman in the industrial petrochemical field.
dont know what else to say, hope no one is mad,

Severis99

kayte said:
Good evening Willing and Unsure ~ It is so nice to see you here. Please check out the 'sticky' threads at the top of the Forum. There is so much information there.

Please don't hesitate to ask your questions. If you prefer, please feel free to PM me.

thanks for the welcome over here. I've been through most of the sticky threads already and quite a few of the others. A small handful of what I've been curious about I havent seen and of course, I'm still being a coward *smiles*

Re: new, sub, afraid

Severis99 said:
um, hi. i am a 22 year old male, very confused and always looking for guidance.. i am pretty straight(meaning i do what i am told, no matter what) and am a little embarrassed to post. i live in illinois and i am a traveling salesman in the industrial petrochemical field.

Severis99

Good evening Severis ~ Welcome to the Lit and the thread. It is wonderful you posted.

There is no reason for you to think anyone will be angry with you. Hope to see you back again. Looks like we may be almost "neighbors". I'm from SE WI. :)

Willing and Unsure said:
thanks for the welcome over here. I've been through most of the sticky threads already and quite a few of the others. A small handful of what I've been curious about I havent seen and of course, I'm still being a coward *smiles*

Good evening Willing ~ So nice to see you again. Glad you are reading the stuff, and hope you keep searching.

When you are comfortable, I am sure you will ask any questions you have. Hope your day was a good one. :D

Re: new, sub, afraid

Severis99 said:

Severis99

Severis,

While I cannot speak for the forum, nor its members, being new here myself (still a virgin in that regard even!), I also cannot imagine anyone being mad about anything in your post....unless by your embarrassment, and that would be a stretch.

Allow me to welcome you, and encourage you to post when inclined. That's what the forum is for. Oh, yeah, and to quote the party line - check out any stickies that seem to apply. There are loads of opinions, suggestions and ideas here.

Welcome.

Thank you.

I appreciate the warm welcome.
please feel free to direct me where to you think i should go...

severis

My name is Chris (naturally), a 24-year-old small-town writer in Kentucky. I'm a long time reader of literotica and have a few stories up but just decided to take a look at the boards here.

I'm still good friends with my ex, with whom I maintained a long-distance relationship, but she is my ex and I'm discontentedly single. She was the first girl I really had a substantial sexual relationship with. We didn't delve heavily in bdsm but she was very turned on by being dominated and degraded and I found myself very happy to oblige. I always knew I had "weird" or "dirty" tastes sexually, but this turned this mild-mannered "nice guy" onto a dominant sexual side I didn't know I had, really (and brought out the sub side of her that I don't think she knew she did). Our relationship outside the bedroom was a bit rocky but the sex was great. She also introduced me to this website, which she enjoyed reading for pleasure.

Anyway, that's me ... Thought I'd say hi, since that's what this thread is for.

Re: Thank you.

Severis99 said:
... feel free to direct me where to you think i should go...

severis
Loaded question, but i'll play nice ...
2cool2.gif

willpowered referred to the stickies at the top of the BDSM Talk & Cafe forums.

Two will take very little time ...You could get lost in the others ...for days, but you'll enjoy the ride.

Regardless, enjoy your swim.

my intro

hello all i am a married Dom, my wife is my sub we are not looking for extra carricular relationships or play so please no "invitations" as the will politly but firmly be rebuffed. that being said i am a easy going control freak rather new to the lifestyle i enjoy getting new ideas and sharing my opinion and although i may come across as a bit gruff at times i hope to make some good online friendships

Welcome to all the new people in here!!

It's wonderful to have you here!

Please, pull up a chair, and chat.

There is even coffee's on in the cafe.

SkyBluAngelEyes said:
And I will just bet the bad is better!!

Isn't that something like what Mae West said?

LOL! im pretty sure she said something like that! But yes, da bad is better!!! How are ya Sky?

Beco said:
LOL! im pretty sure she said something like that! But yes, da bad is better!!! How are ya Sky?

Doing well, B. You?

I'm with Kajira, Pull em down and run!! Ok... you know me better than that. I'd pull em down and drool. :eek:

Hello and welcome to the newcomers.

Feel free to bump topics or create threads on topics you are interested in discussing.

Please take a look through our Library where you may find answers to questions you may have. Good luck and safe journey to those exploring.

lara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back