Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

-Nick pulled her up and cradled her in his arms letting her recover in a loving embrace.-"I am glad this is what you want."-he smiled as he stroked her hair and ran his fingers along her neck a bti then her shoulder.-
 
She slide to his lap his arms around her " It is i loved everything wall you spank me my ass red i know I'm yours way you fuck me i was so wet" Her arms around his neck smiling as she felt his fingers on her " My roommate told me Id never have this thats why i want us to prove her wrong i knew id find one knew what i liked and knew i could please him too"
 
-Nick smiles and stroked her cheek enjoying the comfort they had.-"So do you want to shower or dress and we can go to my place and do a lot more together....it's up to you sexy."-he chuckled.-
 
Marie smiled at him she layed awake night listen to what all her roommate did the fucking the spanking her scream his groans now she wanted her to go though she kiss him " Soon i wont live here lets enjoy it lets shower then ill pack some and go from there sexy " She looked at him hoping he would have this fun with her.
 
-Nick smiled as they went to the bathroom to shower with her.-"There is to many items of naughtiness to do in one night....but we can do a lot more any time we want."-he chuckled.-
 
She could get to shower from her room she turn water on stepping in and he stepped it behind her the water running down on her red ass she turn facing him and kissed him
" yes we can"
 
-Nick kissed her on the lips and held her in the hot water as he kissed her with more passion and his hands ran over her body softly and slowly and groped her ass.-
 
Marie kissed him feeling his hands on her she stroke him grinding against him his body felt so good.She went to her knees licking his balls then licking up his cock and took it in his mouth now his cock filled her mouth she started suck going up and down slowly.
 
Last edited:
-He groaned in the shower as he groaned grabbing her hair a bit he began to thrust his cock in her mouth moaning as he filled her hot little mouth.-
 
She moan as he grab her hair fucking her moan she suck as fuck she could she felt her teeth hit him for a sec she tried not to tears fill her eyes but she suck him best she could rubbing his balls as he filled her mouth with his cock.
 
-He groaned and stopped getting so rough groaning letting her go holding him self up and looked to her eyes.-"This is good....your terrific."
 
She sign when he let her go she liked him being rough but she like to enjoy his cock to once he said This is good....your terrific." She looked up at him sucking his head of his cock alittle then stood close to him " You are Today was so hot my roommate hearing us was a plus thanks for doing it I'm looking forward to more with you" She pulled his head down for a kiss than asked him " I'm so wet for you right now " She smiled up at him.
 
-He chuckled.-"I expect nothing less."-He laughed a bit and smiled and groaned as his hands rested in her hair just lightly tugging a bit grinning as he foot came up to rub her pussy with the top of his foot.-
 
She jumped feeling his foot rub her pussy she looked at him wanting more she kissed his neck he knew she was wet she wanted him to fuck her but she wanted to please him she stroked his nice cock feeling it hard she loved it and she would have it everyday she smiled.
 
-Nick smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I think we better clean up flirt unless you want to have shower fun first."-he grins and kissed her neck a moment.-
 
She smiled then did have some shower fun but she wanted more she looked at him "I want more of you" She did this was new and she loved his cock,his touch she wanted more.Hoping he would give it to her.
 
-Nick smiled.-"Then let's have some fun baby."-He grins and leans her against the wall kissing her under the hot water and rubbing her pussy with his hand and the other hand groping her breasts playing with it.-
 
She smiled and enjoy his one hand rubbing her wet pussy and the other squeezing her breast she moan oh yes touch me,she reach down stroking his hard cock as he touched her body she loved his touch way he was some rough with her she moved her hips forward to his touch.
 
-His hands continued to rub her pussy and gropes her breasts pinching the nipple.-"You are enjoying this i will send you even further to heaven...maybe i can bend you forward and take those two holes in that position.-
 
She watched his hands rubbing her pussy and pinching her breast she bite her lip she moan " mmm yes " she loved his fingers pinching her nipples she cried out she moan "please pinch them harder" she turn over bending over for him spreading her legs in front of him.She was so wet for him she need his cock his fingers felt so good but his cock felt so much better.
 
Last edited:
-As they stood in the shower He removed his hand from her pussy and went behind her grabbing her breasts and grinds against her ass as he pinched her nipples twisting them hard.-"Oh go on moan and scream for me cum slut....you like being called dirty names don't you."
 
She sign as he moved her hand from her pussy and grab her breast grinding against her she moan then he pinched her nipples and twisting them hard and she scream out oh yes she moan out loud grinding against his cock.
 
-Nick grinds his cock hard in to her as as it remains rock hard then he let go and spread her ass as he shoved his cock right in her ass hole and moaned as it slowly began to move in and out of her grabbing her breasts again.-"Oh yeah nice and tight."-His fingers pinched her nipples harder pulling at them.-
 
She screams out as she feels his cock enter her ass and start moving it slowly she had got used to it there since he had done it a few times on her she moan out as he want on her breasts and pinched her nipples more "Oh yes" Reaching down she rubbed herself.
 
Last edited:
-He thrusts his cock in her ass more pounding her tight naughty ass groaning pinching the nipples hard.-"Oh yeah slut come on moan more for me scream."
 
Back
Top