Naughty Fairytales: Goldilocks and the Three Bears - closed for shizzz

ChaseMePleez

Literotica Guru
The rain pounded down on her small body soaking the old jeans she wore. Her lock gold hair was hanging about her face giving the appearance of an elfin creature with big golden brown eyes. Her body was racked with the shivers from the cold when she came across a huge cabin in the middle of the woods. The name 'Grizzley' was written on the mailbox next to the driveway. The cabin itself looked like it had three levels.

Goldie Lockwood knew better than to rush into a situation but her situation was desperate. It had been close to three days since she had last eaten. She found an unlocked window in the rear of the home and slowly climbed in. The home was dark but there was a lamp still on when she broke in. As hungry as she was, Goldie had to have a shower. Her mother would roll over in her grave if she ate when her hands were this dirty,

She found one of the bedrooms on the first floor. The room was that of a dedicated sports fan. There was a Denver Broncos poster hanging next to a Peyton Manning jersey. There was a nerf basketball goal attached to the door to the closet. Goldie opened the closet to look for a shirt to change into. She found a large white button down shirt that would fit.

On the wall she noticed a picture of a group of three men who had to be brothers. They looked like each other in different ways and the way they smiled just beamed comraderie. It was something she never had while living on the streets. Goldie walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The hot water felt like heaven against her cold skin. She was happy that the soap was generic dial and she didn't have to smell like a man. The shampoo was head and shoulders as well which she didn't mind.

Once she was done and dry, Goldie slipped on the shirt she had gotten out of the closet. Wanting to at least keep her jeans, she found the washer and dryer in the back hallway. Once she could leave, she would at least have clean clothes. Her stomach growled so she made her way to the kitchen and found some bowls of chili on the counter. She tried one but it was way too spicy and the next was too bland. The third was perfect and her stomach welcomed the delicious flavor.

Once the bowl was empty, Goldie rinsed out the bowl and left it in the sink. Now she was bored and wanted something to read. She found another bedroom in the corner area of the house. Goldie was amazed at the number of books lining the walls. There was a degree hung on the wall from Harvard. "Impressive." She said to herself. She got excited when she found a copy of Salem's Lot.

Goldie went to the livingroom to find a comfortable spot to sit. The first chair she tried was one of those fancy recliners and it was way too hard, making her ass hurt. The second was an oversized plush chair that she nearly got lost in. The last chair was a fancy lawn chair that folded up but she found it comfortable. As she read she didn't pay attention to her movements and a screw came loose on the chair, making her topple to the floor. "DAMN!" She felt kind of guilty for breaking the thing but there was nothing she could do about it.

She placed the book on the coffee table and stood up, a yawn just barely coming out of her mouth. Goldie decided it might be a good idea to get some sleep while she was in a dry place. She looked around until she saw that the basement had been converted to another bedroom. She hit the lights and walked into what had to be Rambo's bedroom. Whoever this room belonged must have been a military man. She saw a few awards hung on the back wall. Goldie could barely stand so she curled up in the full-sized bed, turned off the lights and fell into a deep sleep.

The three grizzled brothers returned from their venture into town with arms full of groceries. They walked into their kitchen, depositing the goods onto the counter

"Alright it's time for some chilli" the youngest brother said as he opened the refrigerator door

"Hey! What the hell. Where's my bowl?" He said irritated as he looked at his brothers. His eyes then tracked to the sink where he saw his bowl

"Alright, which one o you assholes ate my chilli" mark said as he looked in turn at his brothers, the nerdy one, Brock, just shrugged his head denying it. The he glanced at Brennan, the ex marine looking like a bad Rambo impersonation with his camo pants and grey under shirt. He shook his head as well

"It wasn't me. And you know I would tell you. Besides I would t be caught dead eating out of your broncos bowl" he said with a chuckle as he stepped up beside him a d retrieved his bowl, and sat down in his chair digging in

"Sorry bro, but maybe you ate it in your sleep" Brock said with a smile as he went to sit down with his bowl

"Hey! Who the fuck broke my chair!" He yelled as he liked at the pile of sticks that had once been his favorite chair, a remnant from his days at college

Mark chuckled. "That thing probably collapsed when a fly landed on it. It's such an old piece of shit bro" mark said as he grabbed a bag if chips and went to his chair, flicking on the television

Brock looked back and forth from his brothers, "that's not funny. You know how much I loved that chair" he said Ina pathetic whimper as he resigned himself to take a seat at the bar

Brennan spoke up, "I guess it's a sign that it's past time you move on from that piece of crap and by a real chair, that thing was getting old and decrepit " he said with a chuckle as he polished off his bowl of soup

"I'm gonna go work out" Brennan said as he out his hole in his sink, then heads down to his room in the basement. He flicked on the lights and peeled off his shirt, dropping to the floor to do his daily regimen of push ups. It was only after he finished that he realized someone was in his bed

"Who the fuck are you" Brennan grizzled said as he nudged the sleeping form in his bed

"And what the fuck are you doing in my bed"

The dream was one from her past. She was a child again, playing with her grandmother in the garden. The roses were blooming in beautiful color against the picketed fence that ran along the side their yard in the country. Her grandmother placed a flower in her hair and kissed her forehead. The dream began to fade and Goldie fought to keep hold of the image of the only family she had ever known from fading from her mind. The image slipped away slowly as Goldie began to awaken from her deep sleep and realized exactly what was going on.

Her long golden locks had dried into soft curls that lay about her like spun gold.Her once too pale skin had a bit of a rosey tint to it and her stomach had ceased to growl like a hungry bear. Her golden brown eyes opened slowly and saw the scruffy man staring down at her with anger in his eyes. Goldie had assumed that due to the rain that whoever might own this home might be delayed for quite some time. She had overslept and would now have to face big trouble for breaking in.

Her heart began to palpitate and her flight response was about to kick in but she wasn't sure that she could outrun this guy. From the looks of it, he was well built and equipped to catch her. Maybe reasoning with him might be the answer. Not all guys were mindless barbarians...well that assessment might be too generous but she had to try. Slowly she began to back up off the bed, trying to keep her body covered since she was still missing some clothes.

"Look. I know this is your place but it was raining and I had no place to go." Her feet hit the hard floor and she was still debating on whether to run or not. "I needed a shower, clean clothes and I hadn't eaten in three days. I didn't think anyone would be back for a while because of the weather." Goldie couldn't read his emotions which was making her very nervous. "I've been walking since yesterday without much sleep. I passed out on your bed."

When it looked like he was going to move on her, she flinched. "I would have been gone when you got back and no one would have been the wiser. I didn't take anything valuable. I was about to drop. This place was the closest thing toa savior for me. If you're gonna have a cow over this, I'll be glad to leave." With that her slim legs took off for the steps.

He couldn't help but feel a little bit dad from the story she told, and that defensive posture she was taking, a she spoke she had been backing towards the stairs, and Brennan was more then ready to pounce when she made her dash for them

Brennan lunged forward, one thick arm caught her arm as he spun her around, just as he flung a hand at him, he bent down and drove his shoulder into her abdomen. Not forcefull, or in an attempt to do her harm, he just needed to slow her down. Before she could react though he spun and dumped her back on the bed. He took a step back and held up his hands

"Whoa. Just wait. Hold on!" He said as he put a hand on her shoulder to keep her from bouncing back up. His eyes slid over we cherubic face, and pink cheeks framed by the cutest golden ringlets in her hair. His eyes slid down to the button up shirt she was wearing. During the little wrestling it seems the top few
Button had popped free and he couldn't help but notice the generous line of. Leakage that came into view

"Take it easy. I won't hurt you" he said as he slowly stood up, taking his Han off her shoulder

"I'm glad we could help, even if we weren't asked. But if you really meant that you were desperate and you didn't mean any harm, well you can certainly be willing to pay is back" he said as his eyes slid up to her golden brown eyes

"You took what you weren't offered, but in ok with that. Now your gonna have to e ok with me taking what your not offering" he said with a smile as he peele
His shirt off, showing thick cut muscles
On his arms and chest

"It's only fair, and if your desperate, well we can certainly be more hospitable. But right now there is something I am desperate for"

The guy's size alone was reason enough for her to run. Goldie had been caught by people before when she broke into homes. The welcome was never a nice one. She had walked away with a few broken bones and bruises before, usually thankful to God that she was still alive. No one wanted to feed a wandering homeless girl anymore. People were to preoccupied with their own problems.

Goldie cried out when he ran into her. She didn't have enough time to scream when he deposited her on the bed. She examined him as he leered at her. He wasn't bad looking and actually was attractive to her with those blue eyes and dark blonde hair buzzed close to his head. He had pronounced pectoral muscles and defined abs under that shirt.

She eyed him suspiciously, not believing him for a second. "Forgive me if I don't take you at your word. One thing you don't have alot of on the street is trust."

Goldie arched a brow at him, half expecting him to be joking. Her hand closed around the shirt that had managed to opened during their tussle, cutting off his view of her breasts. It was hard having him so close. His overtly sexual aura was highly arousing and her body was having problems resisting. Goldie wasn't some whimpering virgin but she had seldom had the opportunity to be with anyone.

Her heart was thudding hard in her throat as she watched those muscles once his shirt was off. She gulped down hard, not sure what to say. When he crawled onto the bed towards her, Goldie tried to back up but the shirt busted a few buttons and her bare breasts spilled out. She tried in vane to hold back her breasts but it was too late. The aroused nipples were evident to his eyes and he had to know she was feeling receptive to him. An experienced man knew when a woman was aroused by him.

He lowered himself to the bed, and she scampered back. Her arms caught in the sleeves, stretching the shirt taught over her full chest, too tight. Several buttons sprang free and her big firm tits came spilling free. Full round melons capped with light brown nipples on her golden skin

He smiled as she tried to wrestle her shirt closed again, but to Brennan grizzley those hard nipples were enough on their own

"Ahhh, so your interested?" He said with a smile. When she tried to cover her chest up, she hadnt been able to scamper back. Brennan closed the distance, soon looming over her as he crawled up her body

"So you took what you wanted? I guess it's my turn to do the same" with that he caught one side of the shirt, grabbing it in his hand and planting it on the side of the bed. She twisted trying to keep her shirt closed. He grabbed the other half, and pulled it to the bed, on her other side. His weight and strength were too much for her, and the shirt pulled apart, the last few buttons springing free. The shirt parted over her body, one arm getting pinned to her side. The other tried vainly to cover her tits. But they were simply too big for one of her little arms

"Come now don't be shy" and his head sank to her chest, catching one exposed nipple in his mouth. He sucked hungrily, slathering it with his tongue as she tried to resist. His body sliding between her thighs

Goldie became even more anxious when she saw that telling smile. Her cheeks flushed a dark red on her delicate skin and tried to avoid looking him in the eye. Her heart was beating hard and fast, her body readying for him. She could feel a slight dampness inside her pussy. "I'm human and you're attractive." The guy was a bit of a pompous jerk too.

She worked to keep the shirt closed so she could keep some semblance of modesty but he destroyed it by pulling it apart. The girth of him was too much for someone with her frame. He had her pinned down with one of her arms trapped and the other was virtually useless in covering herself. His hard body was tempting reactions from her own with wicked efficiency.

Her breath caught when his mouth caught her nipple in his mouth. Goldie couldn't help the feeling of raw pleasure that shot straight to her clit. She tried to resist but her own attraction to him was overcoming her common sense. A sigh of pleasure escaped her mouth before she could catch it. The friction of his body between her legs made her clit throb. This was the last thing she expected when she broke in for shelter from the rain.

His mouth latched firmly to her breast as he toyed with her nipple, flicking the stiff flesh with his wet warm tongue. He heard her gasp as her struggling seemed to subside. He slide his torso between her thighs, grinding his waist against her crotch. Letting the stiff bulge in his pants press firmly into the soft flesh at the nexus of her thighs

His mouth slipped free from her breast with a loud pop as he let go of the flesh, looking into her golden eyes he smiled hungrily

"I think this is going to be a debt you won't mind paying at all" he said with a grin as he propped himself up on one arm, and slid his free hand down between their bodies. His strong hand cupping the mound of her pussy over her panties. He smiled when he felt how hot and damp her panties were. He slowly began to run his fingers in slow circles over her pussy

"In fact, I think your looking forward to it" he said with a grin as he shifted his body, he slipped his legs out from between her thighs as he released her pussy. With a quick movement he straddled her chest, pinning her arms back with his knees. Her full breasts caught between his thighs. He smiled down at her as his hands went to his pants, and he freed his aching hard on. His long thick cock sprang free, and he took it in hand, and began to run the soft swollen head over her nipples

"You sure so have a pretty face, and such soft full lips" he said with a grin as he slid his cock up her skin, sliding it up towards her face

Back