Racy Wilde's Boudoir

Beautiful photos over the past few days Racy. A bit of a 'switch' in the middle though.

Mmmm yummmy!!
Just need to find the best way to get it's attention!

Jiggle a ball in front of it's nose? lol

looking nice warm and comfy, perfect for snuggling behind i'd say.

Yes, it was a raining cold day today... snuggles would have been good.

Hello Sexy, I do hope you had a great week and that your weekend is full of erotic fun. Certainly enjoying all your lovely photos Racey M

Thank you. :kiss: Actually, i had a work weekend - I was busy as!

A beautiful view!

An even better view!!

:kiss:

Such finicky little devils aren't they. As long as you are petting them, feeding them and stroking them they are good to you. The moment you stop though....

Oh should have looked at the pic first.

lol... Yes... and a bowl of cream is always a special treat!

Its BIG friend would make it cum over and over.

Maybe.... if you put a leash on it.

Always so fun catching up here sweet sexy one, and mmmm YOU ARE SO SEXY.

Thank you Emmy - It's always nice to be visited by such a classy lady. :rose:

Maybe if you stroked it a little it would ccum

Maybe if you stroked it a little it would purr.

That's an interesting picture, I like how you brought it all together. Very nice.

Thank you :kiss:

Racy, you have such a sexy ass and beautiful pussy! Maybe I should spank it for not cuming when called.

Haha... maybe that's is what it wanted in the first place!

Yeah, but you know she'll cum at some point, even if it's after my call.

Hm... yes, she does have a mind of her own and doesn't like to be rushed :p

Is it ok that I cum when I see your pussy?

Well, I'm sure if you set a good example, she'll get the hint. ;p

WOW! One of the most attractive bushes I have seen in a long time. Thank you!

Just keep calling, it will cum.

Thank you.... yes, pussies love hiding in the bush, waiting to pounce on it's prey.

I like where this is going.

Haha :kiss:

... call a friend, they'll help your pussy cum.

Oooo! Or the fire brigade!!! I'm sure a buff fireman could get my pussy to cum.

Oh Racy that is just beautiful.......
.....and what a truly gorgeous kitty

'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

Beautiful photos over the past few days Racy. A bit of a 'switch' in the middle though.

Yes, lol. A real Miss Jekyll and Hyde.

Not sure about the title of this picture, but I like it a lot.. Your thighs look so soft and inviting..

They are very soft and inviting... biting into them is like biting a marshmallow. You wanna try?

A playful ~ Bump ~ for the sexy lady!!

Here kitty kitty!

Meow!

Just need to have a little patience, at times it may be frustrating but when it does get there...it will be amazing

love the shot as well...

Haha...

Thanks x

I stir and lift my head up a little to see over the pillow, but you're not there... You must have left before the rising sun. Closing my eyes again, I'm ready for more sleep – last night is still aching in my pussy. Then, without my will, my leg is slowly lifted to bend at the knee, propping my ass in the air... You haven't left me at all! I feel your thumbs spread my lips. My god! You're insatiable! I wait for the plunge. Tongue or cock, what shall it be?

http://imgur.com/a/DwvyM

Beautiful picture, love the classic photo texture of B&W in artistic nudes. Wonderful written narrative as well.

I stir and lift my head up a little to see over the pillow, but you're not there... You must have left before the rising sun. Closing my eyes again, I'm ready for more sleep – last night is still aching in my pussy. Then, without my will, my leg is slowly lifted to bend at the knee, propping my ass in the air... You haven't left me at all! I feel your thumbs spread my lips. My god! You're insatiable! I wait for the plunge. Tongue or cock, what shall it be?

I shall say that your pussy deserves to be licked, after a good session the night before...

If I say then then moment is lost forever, never to return. So...wait for it...wait for it.

tongue first, your pleasure is what's important. the cock will cum, soon enough

ready to plunge my tongue in deep..savour the flavor

Wow just gorgeous!

Back