The Virus

He spoke to her. "I hear you and could not agree with you more my love." He sensed that she smiled and wished he could see it. Albert heard her sigh softly. He could not place her sigh on anything besides the gun. He sensed people coming. He thought to himself is there something wrong with the gun. Does it not have enough bullets? Is the safety not on? He pinned it on two questions and ran the calculations through his head of how many bullets is in the gun. He remembers her unloading two bullets at Chris and one at Claire. He realized she only has three bullets left. He will have to figure out on what to do next when the situation occurs between them and the people coming at them.

He looked at her and realized how much he loved her. Even thought he is in another form. He heard people running and came and firing from a gun. After the three bullets were fired from her gun, he knew it was about to be a fist battle. He felt two people around him. Albert decided to walk towards one of them and realized it was a man who was scared to see him in that form. He grabbed his arm and lifted him and heard something drop from the man. He threw him towards the wall to knock him out. He moved towards the other people and the other people was looking at each other and decided to run for it. Albert sensed Hope was on the ground and got to her feet. He ran to her and stood between her and the other person.

She watched what he was doing and smiled at him he was willing to do for her, everything inside her was on fire. Once on her feet she noticed the last guy booking it trying to run away. She looked for the way out and saw it finally. She motioned to him to follows her, if more people coming. Walking down stairs until finally she smelt and felt the fresh air. Her eyes scanning the area then found a vechical big enough for him, once he got in the back of the truck she started the truck and took off. She could find Umbrella in her sleep she knew it well. She kept making sure he was okay and once she got there she put up a high alert so there solders would be vigilant for a while. She walked him back to her lab and went into her cabinet and took something for her ribs since they hurt like crazy. Everything inside her was settling down and sighed due to the pain.

Looking back at Albert she smiled at him it was a nice moment they were safe and fine. She looked him over for the first time. "I knows you have it in you to to change back but I have something I could give you to help if you rather, I don't links how your feeling. To make yourself turn back is to Invision your old form and it should be enough to turn back" she said with a simple on her face. She took his big hand and smiled she knew he could do it. She had so much faith in him it wasn't funny.

He sensed her moved and stood at an entrance leading out to who knows where. He followed her as fast as he can with his legs. Walking down the stairs he noticed the sun was still out and about set on the horizon. Albert waited for her to find a vehicle big enough for him. He stood and thought for a second and sensed a vehicle very big and jumped into the back of the truck. He felt her start the truck and floored the gas pedal and the truck flew off at neck speed. Albert sat in the back while moving around. He knew Hope can find the headquarters like the back of her hand. Albert felt they hand found Umbrella and Hope parked the car and put on a high alert and sensed people running. Albert felt her walking towards the back of the truck and knew what happens next. He got out of the truck and followed behind her to her lab.

He felt her looking at him and knew they were safe and fine in her lab. He wrote on her hand saying. "I would love for you to help me my love." "What would you give me to use to help turn into my original form?"

She smiled sitting him down, she was humming the whole time. Even though she was in great pain, she did the best she could. She grabbed a bottle and a syringe. She took the cap off the bottle and put the needle part of the syringe. She pulled back seeing the liquid was deep red. She looked up at him and smiled. "I've worked out a few things that deal with your virus, I know how to reverse certain things. It should only ytake a couple of minutes. She took his arm and extended it. She used her finger to find the vein. Once she got it she put it all in. It was a warm substance. She threw the needle away and got a blanket. She saw back down. Not knowing if he would be in pain. She took his hand, showing she wasn't going any place. Then it just hit her she didn't know how much clothing he would have on and didn't know if he was modest but it was cold in there, she let his hand go for a moment and grabbed a blanket and put it around him, then sat back down and sighed softly holding his hand again, she could see it working since he was getting smaller.

Last edited:
He sensed her sat him down on a chair and humming. He did not know the tune. He knew she was in great pain and wish he could help her ease the pain. Albert heard her grabbing something and did not know what it was. He heard something fell off of an item. He thought hard and realized it was a bottle and did not what the other item she had in her hand.

He smiled and looked at her. He felt her looking for his vein and found it. He felt the needle and a liquid going into his vein. He did not feel no change at first yet. He sensed her threw away the needle and grabbed something soft and placed it on herself. He felt her grab his hand and held it. He felt at peace and waited with her hand in his. He felt her let his hand go for a second and went to grab another blanket before the change starts to happen. He sensed her put the blanket around him and grabbed his hand again. He smiled. "Hope, I love you."

He the change happening and realized he was changing back into his original form with his clothes ripped up except for his pants. I can see you better and realize. I do not have my glasses on. I move my other hand to cover my eyes. "Um, Hope can you close your eyes for a few minutes?"

She smiled at him hearing what he asked of her, she thought it was silly he hid himself but he had the right to do that. She didn't know what to say or do, she sighed softly and turned her head so she couldn't see anything. "AL you don't have to hide your eyes from me, I was fine around you as a nemesis creature I think I can deal with what your eyes look like, but I wont look" She said with a soft tone to her voice. She stood up and turned her back, so her back was facing him, she crossed her arms and began to think of so may things.

He removed his hand from his eyes and looked at his hands, arms, body and other areas before deciding on what to do next. Albert looks for a table cloth to tie around his eyes to cover it. Before he tied the table cloth around his eyes, he remembered what hope said and saw that her back was turned to him. He decided not to tie the table cloth around his eyes and moved closer to her and placed his arms around her. His chest against her back which is toned with muscles and abs. He placed his head on her shoulder and spoke to her.

Hope, my love, my beautiful, my gorgeous, my wonderful, my awesomeness, my majestic, my eye-catching, and jaw dropping lady. I love you and cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me. Let me say my piece before you turn around. He laughs on her shoulder before continuing. When the first incident occurred at the other lab. I wanted to save you because everytime we were together I felt at peace with you Hope. I do not think I would be able to function without my other half. I busted that window and saved you because you are my sun and I am the moon. You are the sand and I am the wind. Wherever I blow you follow along. I did not know I had feelings for you until a few days ago. I just like being with you Hope. He smiles and whispers into her ear. "I love you and do not want to lose you ever my love."

She smiled as she felt him wrap his arms around her, she smiled happily and placed her hands on his and listened to what he said, just as she began to turn around and noticed that he didn't cover his eyes, she looked into them and placed a hand on his cheek. She couldn't help but be captivated by them. "The eyes of a predator" she said simply. She reacted only with love and never anything else. "But that's not what I see when I look into them." She placed her forehead against his own. "You wont loose me Wesker, ever" She took his hand placing it over her chest so he could feel the beat of her heart. "This is what you do to me, only you make me feel like I'm the most powerful human out there" She said "I love you now and always, I've seen every side of you but not once have you ever made me afraid. And I don't think I could ever be afraid" She smiled and let him go as she went to her cd player that she had and pushed play, a beautiful melody was heard.

But it was only instrumental as she looked down for a moment and took a deep breath and a soft melody escaped her lips as she began to sing it, she never thought she would have a chance to do this but tonight proved there love was stronger then most people. She looked down as she began to sing to him.

It can be born anywhere
In the last place you'd expect
In a way you'd never dream
It can grow from nothing
And blossom in a second
A single glance is all it takes
To get inside you

Invading every thought
And every beat of your heart
Love can make you scream
And it can leave you speechless
Love has a thousand stems
But only one flower

It can grow alone 'till it turns to dust
It can tear your world apart or bind to you forever
It can grow in darkness, make its own light
Turn a curse into a kiss, change the meaning of your words

When she sang the next she winced from the pain from her ribs but she didn't stop, as she finally looked up at him blushing a bit, exposing her heart out to him. She removed her jacket as she had a tattoo she had kept hidden till now it was a black rose with his name in red, under his name was a date, was the date they met for the first time.

Love makes no sense
Love has no name
Love drowns you in tears and then sets your heart on fire
Love has no fear, love has no reason

So infinitely vast
Stop standing on the edge
Take my hand, erase the past forever
My love is you, my love you are

Love makes no sense
Love has no name
Love is never wrong and never needs a reason
I'm drowning in my tears, but my heart's on fire

It can make you better
It can change you slowly
Give you everything you want, ask for nothing in return
In the blink of an eye, the hint of a smile
In the way you say goodbye and every time you find me

Love makes no sense
Love has no name

Everything inside her was screaming but she kept it up, her heart was on fire as she let it all out. Everything inside her she couldn't help but smile as she, everything inside her was singing to him. Everything she was, to make him understand just how he made her feel.

Love makes no sense
Love has no name

As she finished the last two sentences she stroked his cheek. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him, running a finger against his lips.

Love Exist By Amy Lee

Last edited:
He smiled and looked at her. He felt her forehead against his and heard spoke the words that he longed to hear. He felt her let him go. His eyes followed her to her cd player. He stood up and waited to see what will happen next. Albert heard a beautiful melody playing on her cd player. Then he heard the most beautiful voice singing. He was surprised and in awe by her voice. He walked closer to Hope while she is singing and stopped for a moment and noticed that pain from her ribs went across her face for a second. His cheeks were turning red by her singing her heart to him. The next step Hope did was surprised him yet again.

He saw her remove her jacket slowly and saw her tattoo of a black rose and his name in red. He was shocked and surprised at the same time until he saw the date and remembered that it was when they first met each other. Albert stood there for a few more minutes before moving closer to this angelic woman he saved and came to love and will always love forever and ever. As he moved closer to her, he felt at peace, harmony, and serenity with her. He waited for her to finish singing patiently with a smile on his face. He felt her finger run against his lips as she finished the last two sentences with stroking his cheek.

"Hope I love your song and voice." I heard you sing a song with the voice you have is amazing. It feels like we are in grassy field with a nice breeze blowing by us while you are singing with your cd player and I am memorized by your voice, personality, beauty and many other characteristics of you my love. I place my hand gently under your chin and gently lift up your face to see me eye to eye as I place my lips on your lips.

It was the first time she had ever done this in front of someone, but this was the time so he understood her better then anyone else ever could. When she felt his finger left her face up she smiled at him blushing even more. Looking into those primal eyes got her blood pumping and she got chills down her spine, something she truly loved and right in that moment when she felt his lips against her own. Her eyes closed and she melted into his lips it felt amazing being with him, she wrapped her arms around him and knew this was meant to be, she was meant to love this man and he her. She couldn't help but feel something that was peering its head at her and it was desire and it burned through her lips. She leaned against the wall before she fell he was still new to her in this way and didn't want to fall down. It was everything it was meant to be she thought in that moment she knew what she wanted, she ran fingers against his chest and smiled feeling his warmth.

He felt her lips against his. The kiss felt so right to him. He felt desire, passion and hunger for this beautiful lady. He wanted her so bad and had to keep his emotions in check. Albert did not want a reoccurrence with the virus while he is with Hope. When his lips touched her lips he felt the sound of waves gently coming to shore while the sun is setting. He did not to stop kissing her. He saw her leaning against the wall before falling. Albert got on the same level as her and felt her hand on his chest. "Are you okay, Hope?" He places his hand on her hand where it is on his chest. He moves one arm around her neck and the other underneath her knees. He lifts her up and carries her princess style to her bed. Albert moves his head right above her forehead and kissed her before asking her. "Is the pain from your ribs hurting you, my love?"

She smiled at him and sighed softly, and looked into his eyes "It hurts but I will be fine, I would do it all over again if I had to" She said softly, placing her hand on his and sighed a little. Squeezing his hand she felt her heart on fire as she began to wonder what he was thinking of. "Even before I knew about the T Virus I knew you were special, no man has ever made me feel the way you make me feel about you, your very special and I know that you were meant to be with me, that we were meant to be you know?" She said simply. She would always love him that much she knew for sure, and that his love for her would always be there, she was in the long hall.

He looked at her and felt her hand on his and she squeezed his hand. He smiled at her while looking and listening to her speak. Albert was thinking of many different situations with Hope and dismissed them because he knew she is hurting. He is surprised when she says even before she knew about the T virus, she knew he was special. Albert thought Hope is very gifted and knows a lot beyond her age. He lifts her hand with his. My lady I believe we were meant to be a while back and did not when it would happen. I am happy it happened a few days ago. I would not have any other way my love.

He smiled at her. He stroked the side of her face before asking her. "Would you like to rest my beauty?" I will be here with you as you rest. He smiles.

She looked at him and couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking, she sighed softly and laid back thinking for a moment, her heart was beating quickly and sighed softly. Everything made her think about things, her heart beating quickly and sighed softly. "Lay with me Al" She said softly stroking his cheek and moving over so he could cuddle with her, she was terrified that something would destroy this moment, she loved the thought of him being there it was kinda hard she sighed softly and closed her eyes.

"I will be okay love"

He laid with her in her bed. He felt her stroking his cheek with her hand. He replied to her nothing would destroy this lovely moment I have with you my love. He smiled as she closed her eyes. Albert did not know if she was sleeping. He started to hum a tune he heard on the radio a long time ago. He rested his chin gently against her forehead. "I hope and wish you have the most wonderful dreams my lady. I lay there next to her and sooner or later my eyes start to close. He places his hand on hers and hope that this moment will not be a dream when he wakes up.

She couldn't help but relax and be beside him, she woke up after a few hours and managed to get out of the bed without waking him. She had connections enough to give her strong pain meds for her ribs. She took them and by the time he was waking up she wasn't in pain any more, all she was in was a robe since this was her lab. She smiled at him and looked at him she couldn't help but feel like things were meant to be. "Hey sleepy head" She said happily she was in a good mood and not in pain. She bent down and kissed him deeply.

He sleeping peacefully and did not notice she had woke up. He started to wake up slowly and looked at the bed and sat up slowly looking for her in the lab. He saw her in a robe. He hoped she was wearing something underneath. "Hi my beautiful queen." Albert saw her bent down and did not realize what was happening next. He felt her kiss him deeply. He kissed her back deeply and wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her down to him and flipped her on her back. He pulled back slowly from the kiss she just gave him. He looks at her while his face is mere inches from her. His breathing was coming fast and hard.

He looks at her in the eyes. He moved his hands into her robe and felt breasts, stomach, arms, waist, legs, thighs, pussy and butt. He felt something burning hot inside of him. He kissed her again deeply while slowly moving his hands all over her body. His hands touching her breasts gently and pinching her nipples. While hearing her moan and breathing getting faster.

She couldn't help but enjoy how he was reacting to him, she grinned and then when she felt his hands all over her body, this is what she was hoping for. As he touched her she moaned deeply, she was not feeling the pain and that was very easy to see. She broke the kiss for a moment to breath and smiled. "Take me" She kissed him again wanting this so much, and no one was going to be in the lab today but them. She had wanted him inside her for a long time now and even had dreams about it.

He kissed her again but this time deeply and hard. When she kissed him back, he opened his mouth and moved his tongue into her mouth and explored her mouth. He came back up for air. "Hope you do not know how much control am I losing." Albert believes this time is meant to happen. He smiles and rips the robe off her immediately and saw her body in the beautiful sunlight making her skin glow. He was memorized and happy he is love with this lady. He would not have it any other way.

He moved his hands down towards her stomach and was circling it with his fingers slowly and sexy. He whispers into her ear. "I am going to give you the best night of our lives and you will not be able to get out bed for a day."

She smiled at him and couldn't help but grin big time when he said what he did, she loved him and didn't care about the consequences. Everything seemed just perfect she went back to kissing him, it was incredible. She had no idea what it meant to be in every inch of the way, but she knew that she would never leave him forever. She lay before him nude and knew he was losing himself, she reached up and kissed him, before pulling back. "I trust you Albert let yourself go, you would die before hurting me, trust in that okay?? She said happily.

He smiled and noticed her smile. "Be careful of what you say my love, you just might get it." He smiles at her. He is above her while she is between his legs. He looks at her and went down slowly to her and kissed her passionately. He was moving his hands all over her body exploring her.

His hands slowly and sensually moved down towards her breasts and nipples. He stopped kissing her and slowly moved down to her neck. He kissed, licked, and sucked on her neck and hoped to leave a hickey. As he was moving down slowly, he kissed her arms and hands and her chest and stopped above her breasts and nipples.

His breathing was starting to come a little fast and hard. He moved closer to her breast and placed his mouth one breast and the other had his hand on it. He suckled her breast like a baby wanting milk from the mother. He looked up at her with his mouth full of her breast and nipple. He bit gently on her nipple at first to see her reaction.

She couldn't help but enjoy the feel of what he was doing to her, she moaned and her eyes went to the back of her head enjoying the way he could make her feel. Her heart was beating so hard it was hard to breath but enjoyed the feeling of everything. She reached up and ran her fingers in his hair and smiled a little bit, she loved him more then life and this feeling between them was everything. She wanted him so badly she was going to go crazy if she didn't have him. It was so hard to think all she could do was feel.

He felt her hand on his hair. He smiled and moved his other from her breast to her stomach and along her beautiful hips. He licked his lips and slowly stopped ducking her breast and moved down and kissed her everywhere slowly reaching her stomach. He looked up at her and smiled.

He moved his hands down to feel her legs, thighs and feet. He felt his cock straining against his pants or what was left. He told himself not yet.

She looked at him then stopped him for a moment and knew he needed to be fair to him. "Wesker" She said softly, every time she used his last name it was a moment of being true, honest and open. She sighed softly and looked into his eyes. "I need you to know something, there is more to what we are about to do. I could become pregnant and that baby most likely would have the t virus and I could also contract the T Virus by having sex with you I accept the risks but didn't want to trap you in everything, Ive never been able to keep anything from you. But I don't want to force you into anything" She sighed softly wanting him inside her so badly. But she couldn't lie or keep anything from him either.

"I accept the risks.....do you?"

He heard her spoke his name seductively. He stopped what he did. He got up above her. He heard her speak. Albert at first was conflicted by what she said. He thought about it. He replied to her. "I accept the risks as well my love." He moved down her stomach and went for her pussy which is hot and wet. He moved his mouth close towards it. He licked her pussy first. He looked up at her while he was teasing her. He moved his hands towards her breasts and massaged them slowly and gently in circles.

Last edited:
Back