What Was Your Main Meal Today?

Stuffed full of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pecan pie, raspberry cheese cake...

Have to seriously cut back after tomorrow...lol...:eek:

Campfire stew:
Pork joint, a mix of vegetables, carrots, peas, chopped turnip, broad beans, crushed garlic cloves with
peppers, paprika, chopped tomato and soya beans all thrown together in a slow cooker :) Started it this
morning before hubby had reign of the kitchen :)
A tip for those reading this; winter is on the way in the northern hemisphere and weather forecasters tell
us it is going to be a cold cold one in the UK and Europe... (I hate winter:( ) and this stew is great for winter
evenings and warming up the heart and soul :) I had plenty in my childhood and widely recommended :)

:kiss::rose:

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It

Sienna's Music Lounge

Over 83,000 views to date...

Sunday dinner:
Roast chicken sliced, roasted and mashed potatoes with garden peas, carrots and sage and onion stuffing :)

:kiss::rose:

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It

Sienna's Music Lounge

Over 83,000 views to date...

Sunday dinner: roast chicken with stuffing and gravy, roast potatoes, parsnips, sweet potato, broccoli, brussels sprouts and Yorkshire pudding. :)

I just finished eating dinner. Pot roast with potatoes, baby carrots, onions and celery cooked along side it. And of course, gravy!!!!!!!

Back