do you like to dress?

janeytv

Virgin
I like to dress! was wondering who else likes to xdress or who is into being with an xdresser. if so add to the thread or pm me

Last edited:
I've recently started wearing heels and panties/fishnets at home, makes me feel really hot and turns me on

I like womens panties and garter belts with stockings. When I was younger I liked wearing my sisters dresses.

i luv to dress too-slutty and wet-but ...this message tghing is tooooo hard to get used to???any ideas
??????

xdresser fan

I have dated a couple of crossdressers and really enjoyed that. I would love to date another one soon especially in the summer. I would like to bathe,shave and help dress you. Then take you out on the town flaunt you and let other men feel you and desire you.

I really wish i could find somebody in Houston that would like to get together and x-dress play with me. i'm new and a "virgin" but would like to find a hot boy to play with and be friends.

Nothing better than slipping into some stockings to lounge around at home.

Attachments

• Black1.JPG
    Black1.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,927
  • Black2.JPG
    Black2.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 2,816
Love to

I love to put on tights,panties, short skirts, nice tight shirt. I want to have a guy dresses me up and take me out as a girl. I want him to treat me like a woman. I want to be a naughty girl. He could do what ever he wanted to me. Right now I'm wearing white tights and a black thong leotard.

Nothing better than slipping into some stockings to lounge around at home.

I totally agree with you Casperjack. As a matter of fact, I wear basically the same thing as you are wearing in your attached images everyday under my street clothes. I love the silky feel of the material and having them on makes me feel soooo sexy.:devil:

dressing

I love dressing and wear panties all the time. You slip stocking and heels and it is such a turn on. I come to norther Fl ever few months and would love to dress with any of you. Just writing about it makes me hot and sooooo wet

Dressing

I dont just enjoy dressing in panties and bras. I really enjoy wearing the whole ensemble. I feel it really captures the beauty of a women and it gets me hot. I love wearing dresses, skirts, regular tops, anything.

Very hot posts..Any of the younger crowd interested in showing off for me in the Daytona Beach area mid Feb? :rose:

me too

i like dressing up , i like to wear satin and lace panties under my street clothes , im getting used to it , camis , stockings , satin slips , always gets me aroused

I wear mostly men's clothes, does that count?

No, but seriously, why is it only crossdressing one way? Why am I considered normal when my wardrobe consists of 80% mens clothes (bar the undergarments) but men considered weird when they wear lace or panties or girly underclothes? Some women wear boxers and they're not considered 'weird'... if a guy likes the feel of panties, meh, let him wear panties.

Personally, I think every man should try on women's clothes at least once to see what a pain it is we have to go through to look good. I've never dated a crossdresser, just geeks (XD) but I don't think it'd weird me out if a guy I dated did. I'd try tape down my boobs and dress like a guy and go out with him. ^_^

im 26 and love to wear panties/lingerie/clothes or anything thats sexy and makes me feel fem.... :D

I love dressing and the whole nine yards. Eye shadow, high gloss lipstick, nylons and seeing a nice set of tits on me makes me so hard.
Heels are great too but I'm already so tall that it's a little over kill. ;)

i was very tempted to buy a pair today while i was at the mall. any suggestions which cut i should get?

Back