It's an AH Reunion.

I also have several human hearts and a finger in jars.
I kiss my mom with my forked tongue, bitches.

You know, all this talk about balls with Abs in the thread is starting to get uncomfortable.

When I smooch her, I keep them covered, just in case. When she wears that pink frilly nightie, I run away screaming.

*giggles* Beautiful! 22 pounds and 29 3/4 inches long, just over a year old. Your little one?

He's about the same size at 11 months! 21 pounds, 29 inches. Long and lean with the sweetest personality, ever. I just adore him, and yes I'm biased! :)

I also have several human hearts and a finger in jars.
I kiss my mom with my forked tongue, bitches.

One side for each of her eyeballs. Nice.

You know, all this talk about balls with Abs in the thread is starting to get uncomfortable.

When I smooch her, I keep them covered, just in case. When she wears that pink frilly nightie, I run away screaming.

You mean pink frilly nightie, right?!

Isn't this nice? I wish we could bring back Perdita for a day.

Bwaaahaaahaaahaaaaa

He's about the same size at 11 months! 21 pounds, 29 inches. Long and lean with the sweetest personality, ever. I just adore him, and yes I'm biased! :)

As you should be! I'm shooting for one of the male type next time. (Just hoping next time isn't last Saturday night. :rolleyes: We got a little overenthusiastic and broke a condom. *snicker* )

Isn't this nice? I wish we could bring back Perdita for a day.

<gag>

Okay, yeah, maybe. Though she sure got bitchy that last little while. Sometimes bitchy is good, though. I actually thought about her the other day... can't remember what reminded me of her. I wonder about Gauche, too. Did he finally disappear?

Back