Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolyk said:
What's that for?
Phatom gave me sterling roses.. and I said that I would give up my panties for them.. so I found some panties that match what I have on..

microbiology311 said:
Phatom gave me sterling roses.. and I said that I would give up my panties for them.. so I found some panties that match what I have on..
Those would look better on the floor :D

microbiology311 said:
Ahh, I see :)

Rivethead_Jack said:
Those would look better on the floor :D

I tried to find a picture of some on the floor but only on models.. that need to eat a damn cheeseburger with extra mayo and lg fries.

microbiology311 said:
I tried to find a picture of some on the floor but only on models.. that need to eat a damn cheeseburger with extra mayo and lg fries.
*chuckle* Hear hear!

Can't stand stick figures myself

microbiology311 said:
Lol models are so fuckin picky.. I deal with them on the projects I work with on occaision they whine a lot..

tolyk said:
*chuckle* Hear hear!

Can't stand stick figures myself

looks down shirt.. nope.. lots of curves here..
ohhhh damn.. Just realize the time.. I was going to go tan tonite. damn.

microbiology311 said:

Your fashion sense is delicious:)

Do all scientist dress so devinely at day functions?

~ ;)

microbiology311 said:
I'd already noticed a few of said curves, no complaints ;)

microbiology311 said:

:D but pale is so much better

microbiology311 said:
hmmm... why do you think we wear teh lab coats?

curves... lab coats, tri-strap panties.

I need to get out of the graphic arts sector now.

What a vision.

microbiology311 said:
yeah.. I like my curves.. wish somedays they were a little smaller but overall i like'em
Hey, just listen to what we've been told all our lives, "Size doesn't matter." :p

microbiology311 said:
yeah.. I like my curves.. wish somedays they were a little smaller but overall i like'em
Its better than being picky and whiny and carrying on about small little things.

microbiology311 said:

I'm confident you have no shortage of fans here that adore your curves, or wouldn't beg to see those tan lines you are talking about...

:D

tolyk said:
You can't? Damn.. How about a dingy?
lets just say that I took one for the team and I swear to god the guy was about three inches big.. ohhh
there is no amount of "motion in the ocean" for that rowboat to work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back