Smiley's House of Love

smiley8022

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Posts
5,448
Looking for something to read? Need a sample of my work to claim me as worthy of a partner to your needs? This is a page I've decided to create to highlight some of my greater roles from the past to present. Not every single thread I've participated in is in here, but here are a select few.

I try to keep this as updated as possibly, but sometimes I forget to add in new, hot threads. Please forgive me. With each update, I make sure to add in stories that I know my readers will enjoy reading. Please, just be patient with me. :)


The Missing Piece



I'm a Good Girl, Promise



And Top Performer Goes To...



Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold



Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden



Coming Home



I'm With The Band



Senior Year



Family Business



Lending a Hand


Blue Moon Rising


So here we are again


Truth or dare party

Blood-Sucking Brother


Also, if you like what you see here, you can post here and tell me positive feedback, interests in threads you might want to start up again(if dead), or if you have an idea you want to run across me, just let me know here or if you're shy, via pm :)

Love,
Smiley :D
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=781107


(Looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya and Jake are secretly messaging and getting off with each other, they just don't know it yet pm if interested)
 
Totally up to you. My character has been turned. If you'd like, yours can be as well. Or I can change plot to where they were born vampires, or she had ended up turning him when a newborn, I don't care.
 
Ms. Smiley, apparently your house (inbox) has become awfully cluttered ;) lol I'll pick up the living room if you need help... :p
 
Lol, I just cleaned up my inbox. I never seem to empty it when needed..oh well! All better now :)
 
Alrighty Smiley I changed my placeholder post into the real first post.
 
Hey Smiley! I'm really glad we've managed to revive our thread. Looking forward to seeing where it goes next.

:rose::rose::rose:
 
Update-Two new stories :)

Looking for something to read? Need a sample of my work to claim me as worthy of a partner to your needs? This is a page I've decided to create to highlight some of my greater roles from the past to present. Not every single thread I've participated in is in here, but here are a select few.


Hiding Behind Technology



Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden



Coming Home



I'm With The Band



Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden



Family Business



Senior Year


Blackmailed Slave


Lending a Hand


Blue Moon Rising


So here we are again


Truth or dare party

Blood-Sucking Brother


Painful Howl


Also, if you like what you see here, you can post here and tell me positive feedback, interests in threads you might want to start up again(if dead), or if you have an idea you want to run across me, just let me know here or if you're shy, via pm :)


Love,
Smiley :D
 
Hey smiley, would you be interested in a thread that is more story driven? I have a couple of idea's floating around in my head based on some manga's my friends have dumped in my lap. If you are interested in that sort of thing.
 
I am interested in a more story driven thread, if you have a few ideas, hit me with them and I'll see if any interest hits me. What sort of manga? I haven't really read any comic-based threads, or comics to begin with..but we'll see if any interest sparks me, I suppose :)
 
Idea number 1 copy/pasted from the searching for partner thread.

So I had an idea based on some of the anime's my Japanese centric friends have been shoving in my face.

Freezing and Ikki Tousen are a pair of animes where hot chicks fight and make each other's clothing explode in revealing way.

In Freezing particularly there is a concept in which females pick younger men to bound with so that men can combine a freezing power to help women defeat creatures from another demention.

My idea is that a man comes to a school in which women and men must become lovers for their true power to unlock. Women however are very strong, (think Super Sayian Dragonball strong) and have powers like speed, strength, etc. Men train themselves to be worthy of being a woman's mate, in order to unlock her full power. Only a mated woman can achieve her full power which causes them to actively pursue men to mate with them.

However this unlocking of power only can occur is the man can defeat the woman in a duel. He must be worthy of her womanhood and prove that his strength can unlock hers. So women in this school fight the new male students in the hopes of finding the one that can make them "complete".

Your character should you choose to accept it, is (insert your own name) and she is the strongest girl in school. She is so strong that even other girls who have found mates can't match her power. She is proud of being so good and doesn't need a man.

However school rules say she must try and find a partner with each new wave of students. So she typically goes down and beats the snot out of all the new guys and moves on with her day.

But when my character (name to be determined) shows up she does what she always does, goes down the line, pretty much one-shotting the other guys. Until she gets to me and I block her attack. My character doesn't know the rules very well and he doesn't understand that it's okay to hit the girls because of how strong they are. So as your character attacks him, he blocks and dodges everything you throw at him.

When you realize you've been beaten you are enraged. You are obligated to be mated to my character, but it angers you that you would be beaten in such a way that he doesn't even try to hit you back. Thus the relationship begins.
 
Idea number 2:

I've gotten an idea from a manga called Onihime VS, in which a boy's life is given to a sexy demon warrior. Her aim is to eat his soul after it rippens, however it will only rippen upon a full year of sexual maturity and our dear boy is somewhat of a nerdy guy so this demon hunter hottie must find a way to get him laid even if she has to do it herself. Of course it isn't so easy as doing it herself, for if she is the one making him sexually active his soul will not give her the same power and it will take twice as long to rippen as it would from a normal human girl. In addition to that she has to get him in bed with a girl with a high sexual power, aka a hot girl, his soul will only be the strongest if his sexual desires are filled upon a girl he finds attractive.

So what happens when the girl he finds the most attractive is the demon warrior herself?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=781077

This one I actually put up and intro for in order to hopefully attract someone into it.
 
Ideas...

1. The nice girl, the friend-nothing more, never says no, the chubby kid. Why? She's been used all of her life. Does other people's homework so they can do other things, like actually have a life, but have good grades. She helps other couples get together while she tags along as the third wheel for most things. Everybody knows and likes her, for a friend.

Not anymore.

It takes her a while to see things straight, but it only takes one incident to make her realize what a pushover she's been all her life. First, she gets rejected by her best friend and grade-school crush. Second, her parents die, the night of graduation.

Leaving the home of her small town, she disappears for a while. But when she returns, she's a completely different person. She loses the chub, has a few piercings, maybe a tattoo, a different look, a different attitude, and a hell of a lot experience to go by.

2. I'm looking for a romance thread, more of a story, less sex, sorta like my story Senior Year(See Link above, in first post). But with more story behind it. Perhaps friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up, or highschool sweethearts, but maybe start the story at the beginning of a long, detailed story, holding out for one another but complications come up, maybe he falls short after not wanting to wait anymore and hooks up with someone, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions? Idk. Still needs work..but I really like the whole romance idea, just need some more ideas for it..help? :eek:

I had another idea up there in that thick brain of mine..but I seem to have lost it..oh well. If it was good enough, it will come back to me :D
 
Last edited:
A friend allowed me to remember my third idea, thanks Anonymoose :D

3. Have any of you guys watched Vampire Diaries? Well even if you haven't, my idea relates to that. Either we can base it off of the series and actually play those characters, or use our own and a completely different story..but here it goes:

There's a set of brother's. The younger one is dating the girl(My character) but they both are in love with her. After a while of the couple dating, the brothers talk because the younger one can clearly see that his older brother is attracted to his girlfriend. They make a deal that if he(the older one) can make the girl fall in love with him as well, then they can share her-a polygamist role of sort.

I would need two male characters that would be willing to work together, and be willing to maybe have some group scenes-fulfill my DP's interest.

Now completely optional if we play the character's from Vampire Diaries and if the brother's are vampires or not, just let me know :)
 
What would be my role in that first idea? Am I a chubby kid or is that your character?
 
I meant to reply to your thread ideas earlier, I'm slightly interested in the demon thread, but I'll have to think about it.

And this thread? It's completely optional. None of the details are set in stone. Your character however is whatever you'd like. Maybe the best friend that turned her down, the guy who watched her from afar, always curious and interested, but too afraid to make a move, maybe the jock that always secretly liked her but picked on her at school? Anything that you can think of that could possibly connect with the storyline is fine really.
 
Back
Top