Looking in virginia

Well I'm married so nothing THAT serious lol but I'm also not interested in bouncing from cock to cock. Just your normal stay at home wife and momma looking for some spice 😊

So how are things looking down in Richmond? Got any fun plans for the weekend?

No big plans for me other than baby wrangling and hopefully getting over this head cold! What about you?

Working from home today. Hard to keep focused when I see how nice it is outside

No big plans for me other than baby wrangling and hopefully getting over this head cold! What about you?

Will play some golf and do some yard work. I recorded sharknado the other night since I have never seen it. See what all the hoopla is about. Nothing too exciting. Hope you get over your cold and get back to finding a playmate. 😁

Sharknado isn't worth it. Ghost Shark, that's where it's at.

And hope you're feeling better Pixie. I'm in the Hampton Roads area myself, though I pass through Richmond pretty regularly.

I watched the first sharknado and remember wishing I could get that time back haha thank you for the well wishes. I am feeling much better!

I don't expect sharknado to be good but still have to watch so I can say I did. Played golf this morning so have been hanging in the house where it is cooler this afternoon.

How has everybody been today?

Back