Dress a T-girl

I just thought I’d throw this topic out there and see what responses I get back. I know that a LOT of you guys out there really, really, really love us T-girls. We could go on and on about what is it you find so interesting about us, but my question to you guys is this, how would you like to see us dress for lets say a first date?
Any thoughts?

Kate

Classy. No different than any other woman.
 
slightly sexy, but

Keep it safe and passable.. T-girls are just that, but I also think lots of guys like to CD and may not be interested in sex with a guy? just adding a little more to your great question.
 
dressed for the occasion

Dressed right for the occasion, sometimes the first meeting is done in a open neutral setting, like a mall or a bar, maybe dressed in natural daywear, just to see if there is any click, a reality setting. perhaps it might be an outdoor setting, like a park, or even a baseball game, then something casual. If it is in a more formal setting, like a nice restaurant, or club, then sharp dressing is expected, not necessarily formal wear, but sharp clean, neat.
 
I just thought I’d throw this topic out there and see what responses I get back. I know that a LOT of you guys out there really, really, really love us T-girls. We could go on and on about what is it you find so interesting about us, but my question to you guys is this, how would you like to see us dress for lets say a first date?
Any thoughts?

Kate

i tend to dress like any other woman , suitable for the location and the occassion .
 
well let me see

what ever makes you more at ease..... if it works out, very tall heels, ponytail and lipstick would work just fine:cool:
 
I guess my original post was just to stir up some conversation more than anything, but I do have very different ideas about how to dress for day vs night.
My "go-to" for day can be a nice dress cut about knee length or skinny jeans with high heel pumps or boots.
For evening, I'm a bit dressy, so a nice dress and heels is the way I go. I rarely go short and tight, that kind of attire I reserve for the rare moments one of my girlfriends is dying to go to a club and "show off" a bit for the tranny chasers. The latter is not my scene, but I'd rather tag along with her than let her go by her self. If she goes by her self, she will drink too much and try and drive home, not a good combo.
Love the replies.

Kate

Sure - how you dress is sending a message to people and if you're looking to show off then we're all familiar with how a girl will spice things up. Hookers will wear a particular uniform that is quite different to college girls 'on the pull'.

I was touched that your respondents have suggested you dress just as any girl would do because, if you are transgender and looking to fulfill the conventional role of a cis-gender woman, then that is the way to go. 'T-girl' is one of those shorthands apt to confuse people: are you a trans woman or a 'player'? It depends where you live and whatever shorthand is currently being used. So's not to confuse and possibly cause offense then, for the time being, it may be a label to avoid :rose:

Labels like tranny, shemale, ladyboy, trap, tend to be more closely associated with sexually provocative roles. 'Trans woman' is a label devoid of sexual innuendo and one I'll die defending as such and besides, it sounds too boring to be mischievous!

Anyway - enough boring stuff! Why not post some pics in Ampics and let see :)
 
Transensual; a skin tight business suit of your choice, skirt or pants, nylons and short heels to get my heart thumping, mentally undressing you.. very slowly.
 
Heels, stockings, and a pretty dress (long enough that I can't tell if they're stockings or pantyhose... providing mystery all night) to start. Matching slutty underwear and a garter belt when I get the opportunity to take you home. Just like any other woman.
 
I just thought I’d throw this topic out there and see what responses I get back. I know that a LOT of you guys out there really, really, really love us T-girls. We could go on and on about what is it you find so interesting about us, but my question to you guys is this, how would you like to see us dress for lets say a first date?
Any thoughts?

Kate

Yes, Kate. My favorite is a slim fitting sexy black cocktail dress....small pearl necklace, bright diamond earrings. Sexy straps.
 
Back
Top