Don't bully a witch

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Bully at school goes after a girl in her class who is rumored to be a witch. Bully is relentless and teachers do nothing as bully's parents are the richest in town.

When bully goes home, feeling satisfied, she finds the witch and her mom sitting on the couch with her mother and father kneeling in front of them, begging for forgiveness. Seems mom and dad owe some success to the witch and her family and they are VERY scared about crossing them.

Witch however seems calm and merely dictates that there will need to be some restitution and bully will need to apologize. After that, all will be forgiven and forgotten. Bully though can't keep her mouth shut, making things worse.

Some ideas:

1. The witch and her mom never use magic, if anything it seems like they just have a lot of inside information. Parents are terrified of having that turned against them so when they're told to spank their daughter and have her and her mom pleasure the witch and her mom, they don't hesitate.

2. Magic is used and it's fairly strong stuff. Bully finds herself like a marionette with cut strings and witch states bully needs to have her energies balanced. Her mom and father are ordered to strip and they carrying her over to a circle where a number of toys appear. Witch states bully needs to have all of her negative energy released and be purified by her mother and father's energy.

What other possibilities could happen? Maybe witch leaves and only begins her revenge once she leaves.
 
Maybe witch leaves and only begins her revenge once she leaves.

Definitely this. Witchcraft mostly works as self suggesting of the victim. It tends to be slow acting stuff, gradually building, catalysing on itself.

Witches suggest and threaten the actions you describe, but do nothing. Then one of them catch something the bully say, and turn that into a curse that doesn't even sound like one. For example, the old witch curse the bully: "every boy in school will lust for you!" "Ha! So be it!" Both girls agree in unison.

Bully thinks she get away making net gain, but it quickly turns into nightmare. How? Well, being stalked by scores of leering geeks and repeated multiple gang bangs are rather tiresome, I might guess.

Also, usually a bully is a bully not because they just want to be a bully, but because of either some deep rooted insecurity (even if often false) and/or being victimised they self, now (in some different context, often family) or in the past; bulling being a flawed copping mechanism. A witch seeking to punish a bully will exaggerate and expose (or invert if it's false) the cause and/or destroy they ability to present power, forcing to seek a different solution.
 
Last edited:
Plot twist would be a warlock......a male witch. He gets all kinds of revenge on the female bully and makes her really regret things in a hurry.
 
Severusmax: I wouldn't want to have a character pop out of nowhere but that could be an interesting twist. Maybe brother is in the background and seemingly has no talent and doesn't stand out. So when things start going wrong, bully tries to attack witch only to find it does nothing to her curse...and brother is PISSED. Sis is a witch but she's more about aligning crystals and healing. Brother is curses. He respects his sister and tries to not use them but seeing her get bullied ticked him off.

Lupusdei: those are good points and there's a few ways I could see spinning all of those ideas into 1.

1. After the "curse" nothing seems to change. Bully boldly asks guys if they want her and they say yes. She enjoys the attention and sex at first but it pushes away her friends and as her reputation goes down, she gets put into more and more degrading positions, to the point where she's a public toilet for every guy in town.

Witch come to her when she's gasping on the ground ewith countless guys semen on and in her and reveals she didn't use any magic at all. She knew the bully would want to try out the "curse" and at first people would want her out of not wanting to piss her off and attraction, then because of just attraction, then because she was easy.

Her insecurity was that she didn't feel any accomplishment mattered due to her parents. She bullied the witch because the witch was able to get a reputation on her own and had accomplishments that the bully saw as just the witch's. Witch could either forgive her and try to lead her down a better path and see her own accomplishments, or just leave her to fall even deeper.

2. Just using the the insecurity, witch instead steps it up. Her parents don't just spoil her, they and everyone adores her but in different ways. Her parents see her as a baby they need to spoil (making her wear only diapers and breastfeeding her), her teachers see her as someone they have to treat with care lest she ruin them, so they teach her alone and in a glass box (with some lustful teachers seeing her as something to jerk off to, so they freely whip their cocks out and come all over her while lecturing and everyone sees that as normal) , her friends see her as a walking ATM they have to keep happy to get money, so they go out and start roughly fingering and eating her out to make her (literally) throw up money, boyfriend sees her as a cocksleeve so she turns into one when she goes on a date.

After finding out how everyone sees her, bully begs witch to forgive her and witch either does...or asks if she's curious how the witch sees her. Bully is shocked with what she finds out.

3. It's not just guys...it's "everyone" bad enough at school...but what happens when grandpa comes for a visit? Insecurity about being nothing without her family becomes a lot more tangible when her whole family threatens to disown her if she doesn't show a little appreciation for all the things her family has done for her. Witch tells her she'll only remove the curse if bully allows her family to disown her. What does she choose?
 
So, you're doing variations on Sabrina, The Teenaged Witch, Teen Witch and Charmed all rolled into one?

The Charmed Ones are the only ones you could really use here due to the age rules though. Or did Sabrina even come of age? I can't remember.
 
So, you're doing variations on Sabrina, The Teenaged Witch, Teen Witch and Charmed all rolled into one?

The Charmed Ones are the only ones you could really use here due to the age rules though. Or did Sabrina even come of age? I can't remember.

Nope, original characters
 
Lupusdei: those are good points and there's a few ways I could see spinning all of those ideas into 1.

1. After the "curse" nothing seems to change. Bully boldly asks guys if they want her and they say yes. She enjoys the attention and sex at first but it pushes away her friends and as her reputation goes down, she gets put into more and more degrading positions, to the point where she's a public toilet for every guy in town.
...

3. It's not just guys...it's "everyone"
...
Witch tells her she'll only remove the curse if bully allows her family to disown her. What does she choose?

Depends on what you aim for. For a 'realistic' drama I like 1. approach the best. The 2. seems to become an absurd farce, but why not. 3. can even be integrated into 1 as the deepest point and the way out: she have to be disown to start feel any self-value and achievement, make her new self herself after being bathed in filth.

Brother the healer? He may both orchestrate bullie's ultimate downfall, while pissed, and then lend his hand to help her stand up again at the end. He may even be the only one with true magic power, but even that might be just in the bullie's head (or be the magic named love).
 
I was more or less flipping the gender and making the MC a guy instead of a girl, a warlock instead of a witch, if that makes sense.
 
Lol, yeah, I always like throwing an absurd idea out.

Indeed, 1+3 can be put together. I do want it to be a dillema with two equally possible outcomes.
1. She is disowned and once she's on the street, witch takes her home and through means magical and mundane helps her get into a smaller college with her and the two begin a relationship either as friends or lovers.

2. The bully submits to her new role. As much as she may wish she could stand on her own feet, the uncertainty is too scary. As long as she is loved, even as just an outlet for sex, it's better than having tonworry about the chance of failure. Witch is disappointed and leaves her to her fate. Bully is a pampered princess until the end of her days but sacrifices all chance of ever being independent.

Brother: yeah, I felt he could come in and help heal bully along with his sister. He could just be a great manipulator or be the only one with tangible power. Either way, bully must take her lumps but will end a better person.
 
I was more or less flipping the gender and making the MC a guy instead of a girl, a warlock instead of a witch, if that makes sense.

Ah, got ya. A rule 63. Yeah, that could work. Guy gets bullied for witchcraft (not only for being a stigmatized practice but also it's seen as feminine). So our warlock gets a bit of payback while showing he's very much a real practioner.
 
Never understood how witchcraft is inherently feminine myself, but maybe that's me.
 
Excellent question: since witchcraft is more about interacting with forces of nature, it tends to be portrayed (at least in fiction) as a feminine role. Don't know the reason myself.
 
So, you're doing variations on Sabrina, The Teenaged Witch, Teen Witch and Charmed all rolled into one?

The Charmed Ones are the only ones you could really use here due to the age rules though. Or did Sabrina even come of age? I can't remember.

You must be a youngster. Long before any of those shows was Bewitched, about a decidedly middle-aged witch MILF. I would love to see her go all Pornhub on somebody's ass.
 
You must be a youngster. Long before any of those shows was Bewitched, about a decidedly middle-aged witch MILF. I would love to see her go all Pornhub on somebody's ass.

Oh, I know all about Sam (and Serena) and her counterparts Jeannie and Morticia and a few others over the years. But OP's story idea sounded more like a high school (or just out) concept.
 
Admittedly, a bewitched story could be interesting though it would end with the mother-in-law getting hate-fucked.

Another idea:

Bully's parents owe her conception to the witch's coven. They couldn't conceive until coven helped out. Parents reveal that and then witch reveals their price: bully has to become a trainee witch and live with the coven. Her parents are too scared to say no so they send her to live with them.

Bully hates it. She has to work hard and the magical forces are treacherous to work with. However, she slowly feels a sense of accomplishment. Bully furthermore discovers the covens sex practices and gets interested in some sapphic loving.

Or:

Bully's mom was a coven member. Mom is judged to have failed in her duties and has to return to coven.

Or. bully switches places with witch. However, it's not as easy as a simple swap. Any time bully tries to go against something the witch would do (tries to cut class or be rude), the body takes over. Witch repairs the damage bully has done while bully gets to experience a different home life.
 
Back
Top