Intellectual Conversations on BDSM, anyone?

VeryShyKitten

Virgin
So, I like to discuss intellectual topics, and that includes BDSM, with which I am not super familiar with. I'd like to converse with someone experienced in the field (preferably male and dominant.) If you're interested in discussing it from an intellectual standpoint, feel free to message me. I'm not looking for RP, cyber sex, or sharing pics/vid, so keep that to yourself "gentlemen".

Is it acceptable to have these discussion here in the thread, so as to invite the rest of the community to contribute? Or are you assuming that the topics will be derailed?

This forum used to host a large number of intellectual discussions.

I would be very interested in reading and possibly commenting on such topics. I am here to learn for the most part however I do not mind sharing what experiences I have had or my thoughts on topics I actually have some knowledge in.

So, I like to discuss intellectual topics, and that includes BDSM, with which I am not super familiar with. I'd like to converse with someone experienced in the field (preferably male and dominant.) If you're interested in discussing it from an intellectual standpoint, feel free to message me. I'm not looking for RP, cyber sex, or sharing pics/vid, so keep that to yourself "gentlemen".

Whilst I'm not a male, I would be happy to receive a message from you and share my experiences and knowledge.

American munch

Do Americans have munched?
A gathering of fetish and BDSM enthusiasts in a vanilla social environment?
This (in the UK) is the ideal why to meet like minded people without the risk of predators.

I found this through a BDSM website.

Let me know if you're interested.

Do Americans have munched?
A gathering of fetish and BDSM enthusiasts in a vanilla social environment?
This (in the UK) is the ideal why to meet like minded people without the risk of predators.

I found this through a BDSM website.

Let me know if you're interested.

Yes we do all the time.

American munch

Yes we do all the time.

Excellent, how do you list them for people who are interested?
I used to frequent a website where you could find like minded deviants, but once your on the scene your circle of friends generally invite you to parties and events so it's a good starting point, but by no means the entirety of the fetish/BDSM scene.

Excellent, how do you list them for people who are interested?
I used to frequent a website where you could find like minded deviants, but once your on the scene your circle of friends generally invite you to parties and events so it's a good starting point, but by no means the entirety of the fetish/BDSM scene.

Used to use a site called fetlife, but I haven’t been active there in a while.

Used to use a site called fetlife, but I haven’t been active there in a while.

Hahaha! I was on Fet too, I assumed I wasn't allowed to mention other sites on the forum.
There you go Kitty go to Fetlife and find your local munch.

Back