What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah right.. i bet yours has been seen as often as walking eagles.

ho!
I dont own a single pair of jean shorts thank you very much. The only way my penis has been seen by anyone on here is if she talked to me. If she says hi she gets a cock shot. Plain and simple

I dont own a single pair of jean shorts thank you very much. The only way my penis has been seen by anyone on here is if she talked to me. If she says hi she gets a cock shot. Plain and simple

i bet you guys are pretty freakin close...jus saying.

I'm starting to think im too weird for this place sometimes.. things that make me crack up dont seem to do it for anyone else..lol

i bet you guys are pretty freakin close...jus saying.

I'm starting to think im too weird for this place sometimes.. things that make me crack up dont seem to do it for anyone else..lol

I move to my own beat. If they don't like my humor or laugh at my stupidity then fuck em. There is no way anyone can be too weird for this place.

I move to my own beat. If they don't like my humor or laugh at my stupidity then fuck em. There is no way anyone can be too weird for this place.

come on...not even you laughed at the guy getting his face popped with another guys dong.

If i cant make you laugh...whats left for me?

come on...not even you laughed at the guy getting his face popped with another guys dong.

If i cant make you laugh...whats left for me?
I would have laughed, but I was imagining getting dick slapped myself and instead of laughing I got a little aroused. So sue me :p :D

medic!!

parkour-kong-headshot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back