A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

-Leon looked at her.-"It is to late some discipline will teach you good."-he said as he began to remove her panties and moved her to his desk handing her his phone.-"Use your phone on your pussy you want a good fuck do it with your phone."-he said.-

*she sat his desk and spread her legs wide. Pressing the button she made the phone vibrate and placed it against her clit. She moaned and closed her eyes as she rubbed it against it harder*

-He grins as he smiled making her suffer.-"How does it feel to have your teacher humiliate you."-Leon said looking over her body as she played with her self.-

*she opened her eyes and gave him a mean look* "Fuck you" *she said that but they both knew she loved it and the lust in her eyes gave her away*

-He smiled as he put his cock to her mouth.-"Open your mouth so i can wash it out."-he said as he grabbed her pig tails and put his cock in her mouth and began to fuck her mouth like a pussy.-

*she pressed her lips together tight and shreiked a little making her throat vibrate against his cock*

-He fucked her mouth.-"You said you had not had a good fuck in a while well now your being fucked by your teacher because your a naughty cunt aren't you play with your pussy more."

*she shoved two fingers in her soaking cunt and fucked herself with the phone still vibrating against her clit.*

-Leon smiled as he fucked her mouth groaning.-"I am going to cum in your pretty slutty mouth you cum slut girl."-Leon grins as he cums hard filling her mouth with cum and removed his cock looking at her.-"Are you enjoying this you slutty cum slut."

*she nodded and swallowed all his cum. Rubbing faster and faster against her clit, Annie came all over her fingers*

-Leon smiled as he put his hand on the desk.-"Sit up here and i will fuck you to really embarrass you."-Leon said as he slipped her panties off and laid her on her back and began to fuck her pussy with his cock.-

*she blushed and moaned as he started to fuck her wet cunt. She clawed at the desk and wrapped her legs around his waist* "Noo teacher..." *she faked her protests and squirmed*

-He laughed as he fucked her.-"A Slut like you needs a good fucking so you will get one right now you little cunt."-he said as he fucked her harder feeling her trying to crawl away. he stopped bending her over on the desk and shoved it back in making her hold on to the desk as he fucked her pussy hard holding her hair as he just pushed his cock in to her slamming it deep.-

*she gripped the desk tight and pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts. He was so rough with her and she loved Evert moment of it. Her cunt gripped his cock tight as he pounded into her*

-Leon groaned fucking her harder and harder loving the way she moaned and the way she squeezed her cunt around him.-

*her moans got louder and louder as he pounded her. She was so close to an orgasm it hurt. Her pussy squeezed his cock like a vise trying to milk him of his cum.*

-Leon groaned as he fucked her harder.-"I am going to cum on you you slutty school girl."-he said as he pounded her pussy harder and harder fucking her tight cunt.-

*she gripped the desk harder turning her hands red and flooded his cock with her juices.*

-He pulled out once she came and came all over her body.-"You are a little slut miss Annie you enjoyed this didn't you."

-Leon smiled and looked to her.-"You did very well i enjoyed that."-he smiled as he enjoyed the moment. Leon stroked her hair looking in to her eyes.-

*she stood up and kissed him* "I'm glad. I enjoyed it to brother. Would you like to shower with your little sister?"

-He smiled.-"Sure i would love to."-he said as he held her hand and they both stripped as they stepped in to the shower.-"So Maybe we can watch a movie to relax what do you feel like doing?"

*she smiled and nodded as she started to wash his chest* "A movie sounds great. Something scary." *Annie had a secret love of horror movies and had never told him.*

-He nods as he had a few ideas as he began to wash Annie's hair and looked to her eyes.-"I wonder what you like to do during horror movie."-he laughed to him self as he smiled feelign her hair get silky smooth.-

Back