Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ma'am, I did not take his comment about me, I was merely rambling on as thoughts bounce off the walls inside my brain. I, in turn meant nothing I said to be directed toward the gentleman.
Forgive for making comments that may have been turned around in a way I did not intend.
I am but a mere visitor and have no rights to address situations within. :rose:

(Stomping my foot) "Chef/Daddy ST you stop that RIGHT NOW!!!! You have as much right to be here as anyone else!":(

I will always be sure to have cookie dough on hand sweet peach.
My position as caterer to the family here is taken serious, all requests will be honored to my best ability.
The kitchen is always open and I am always available for room service as required. :D
I, of course will check on the requests often, but feel it best to remain quiet.
:rose:

"As to the first - thank you! The second and third.....(giggles) I'd be willing to bet that SOME rooms get faster service than others. (Thinking that sounded a whole lot dirtier than I meant it to:eek:) As to the last...............Ooooooooooooo....":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It is also equally clear that there is a general lack of reading ability and perception.

I called myself tubby for heavens sake, nobody else was directly or indirectly refered to, now please get off my case.:

No, I did NOT have a problem with reading ability, jack ass.:rolleyes:

And even the one you posted it to, thought you meant her bc she said she did not take offense.

I even said I realized you were the guy I thought was witty, so you were probably being playful and that would have been the end of it.

Instead someone decided she was boss with a mere 33 or so posts and it escalated.

ST did not mean you were one of "those" guys. He was just saying in general. There are guys on here that are ugly on here and make snide comments to women.

"I love you too Serene - and rest assured that I DO know you love me too.":kiss:

That was suppose to be part two of the other. For some reason, when I type on here, it jumps around...my typing. So I have to keep going back.

Hugs Sweetheart.

We are suppose to get bad storms here on the east coast.

Yes, I have the right, I have yet to earn the privilege. :rose:

This is a house full of love though, and I do enjoy my stay. :heart:

"You DO understand that Daddies come here once they decide they are ready or willing to be Daddies, or are in fact already Daddies. Some few come here already attached but most come looking for a little. WE already call you Daddy - what privilege do you have to earn?"

(Stomping my foot) "Chef/Daddy ST you stop that RIGHT NOW!!!! You have as much right to be here as anyone else!":(

I'll second that!!!! I was the one running my mouth ... fingers ... something. And they have not taken my key away!!

You are still learning, I am still learning ... and if we are quiet, how does that benefit anyone??

"You DO understand that Daddies come here once they decide they are ready or willing to be Daddies, or are in fact already Daddies. Some few come here already attached but most come looking for a little. WE already call you Daddy - what privilege do you have to earn?"

And I do love all of your ladies/littles, and I do appreciate all your help, and sweet charms.
I am overwhelmed by the welcoming arms, and damn straight I will take every chance allowed to get a hug.
I would never leave this wonderful house with out being booted. :D
I feel I may have rushed at making appearances so to speak. So I shall remain, and continue learning.
I love you all. :heart:

My, how is everyone this evening,(notwithstanding the last page that is.. :D) How fairs everything else in the Land of Littles?

I just got back from eating Mexican...WOOOT... Me gustan MUCHO Chiles Poblanos..

I could use a margarita but it interferes with my BP meds, and I turn beet red with flushing!:eek: A little bit every now and then doesn't hurt a thing, but in those fish bowl glasses they serve at the restaurant, I don't think so... :rolleyes:

My, how is everyone this evening,(notwithstanding the last page that is.. :D) How fairs everything else in the Land of Littles?

I just got back from eating Mexican...WOOOT... Me gustan MUCHO Chiles Poblanos..

I could use a margarita but it interferes with my BP meds, and I turn beet red with flushing!:eek: A little bit every now and then doesn't hurt a thing, but in those fish bowl glasses they serve at the restaurant, I don't think so... :rolleyes:

Happy to make you a virgin strawberry margarita. :rose:

Hello RA!

I love a salty rim with mine too. :)

Done and dusted as they say!

I'm pleased to say that any of the unpleasantness and misunderstandings surrounding an innocent remark of mine earlier today have been resolved.

All that remains is for me to stand a round of drinks for all present and propose a toast to friendship, understanding and love all around.

I'm pleased to say that any of the unpleasantness and misunderstandings surrounding an innocent remark of mine earlier today have been resolved.

All that remains is for me to stand a round of drinks for all present and propose a toast to friendship, understanding and love all around.

Lifting my glass in a toast to the beautiful ladies of the room. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

"Oh goodie! The rain has started here and looks like our Bella is already starting to get hit with the snow and ice. White wine please....a Moscato if you have it a Chablis or Pinot Grigio if not...."

I really want a shot of Patron...but....I prefer to be cool under the collar,so to speak,and absolutely NO PUN intended...

SO, Virgin Pina Colada instead, please. I like coconut.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back