The diary of a voyeur

luv2chat4u

Literotica Guru
This is a diary for voyeurs.

For sexually liberated people like me who get pleasure from watching exhibitionists of all sexual persuasions who get turned on being watched as they enjoy the more erotic and kinky aspects of sex.

A thread where people can share their experiences be they exhibitionists or voyeurs, or both.

Please feel free to share your pleasures.

Last week

Last week a mature couple from London made contact with me via my swinger website and invited me to their hotel room in the city centre to watch them play They are up for the Festival.
They opened their door and invited me in to share a glass of wine. It didnt take long for things to warm up.
Emms 46 was wearing a short silk dressing gown and Steve was wearing the dressing gown supplied by the hotel. We talked openly about our swinging experiences.
Emma was very curvy yet nice and toned and Steve already had a big hardon bulging from his dressing gown. They constantly touched and caressed one another. I loved how Emma opened her thighs and let Steve lightly touch her crotch thro her black semi see thro panties.
My cock was getting harder and I asked if I could take my jeans off to feel more comfortable. They said of course.
Once they removed there robes I could see how attractive they both were. She wore a lovely black quarter cup basque with skin tight black panties and stockings and he had a very thin thong which struggled to contain his very large package. By this time my generous cock was beginning to get very wet.
Her breasts were bulging out of her cups and her big stiff nipples looked wonderful against her large aroelas. She stood up and opened her thighs as he kissed her mound of Venus thro her panties. She was watching me gently stroking my cock.
He then gently removed her panties and started to gently finger fuck her. The juicy sound of her pussy was so erotic. By this stage they were in the 69 position and she drew his stretch black thong to the side and took his beautiful cock out to lick. By this stage my cock was getting quite frothy with pre cum. They both smiled approvingly and moved onto the floor very near me. First she sat on his cock and offered her boobs for me to caress. It was lovely watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy. The sound was lovely. My cock was brick hard with pleasure.
She then climbed off him and went on all fours, he mounter like a dog and she took my cock and put it in her mouth. He fucked her and fucked her as she licked and sucked me. Then we couldn't hold out any longer and we all came. We lay entwined for a while, then I asked if I could lick her out. Steve said could he lube me and slipped on a condom to fuck me. We gently played this way for ages. Emma came and came as I finger fucked her Gspot and licked her clit and Steve worked up a full head of steam and came after fucking me for quite a while.
We all sat together on the bed caressing one another and finishing our wine.
They had a show to see so I thanked them very much and took my leave.
What was meant to be a play and watch session turned into more. Mmmmmmmm it often ends that way. They were going back to London the next day.
It was lovely and now we keep in touch. I've had so many lovely experiences. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as did recollecting it.

I wish someone would tell their experiences

It would be nice to hear from someone who wishes to share their experiences.

I actually used to snap a lot of photos of women sunbathing in their yards in the neighborhood where I lived, back in the days before everyone had a cell phone with a camera. I walked a lot and would carry a disposable camera with me on sunny days, knowing I was going to pass by plenty of houses where ladies would be out sunning themselves in their bikinis. Having always been turned on by exhibitionists, bikinis were (and, in many ways, still are) my #1 fetish, and in those days I lived in a state that was nowhere near the ocean. So suburban backyards were the best place to see women outside in advanced states of undress.

Anyway, I had no qualms about stepping up on something to look over a privacy fence or shooting a pic between the slats, and I got an extra thrill going to the drug store to pick up the film (again, dating this story!), because I knew the photo tech who developed them knew I was an amateur peeping tom of sorts.

I wish I could regale you with tales of girls who caught me watching them and either purposefully showed me more or immediately jumped on my dick, but alas, that kind of thing never happened. I did find a particularly busty brunette in a very small, yellow thong bikini one time who was right out in the open, so I just walked up and asked if I could take her picture. She not only agreed, but did a little posing for me, and even asked me into her apartment for a cold drink. There was just a little flirtation there, and I was as hard as diamond watching her bounce around in that teeny, tiny g-string, but it never went farther than that.

Not too much later, I got caught snapping a shot of a girl at a public pool and was approached by several dudes who were less than thrilled about my hobby. I played dumb and got out of there without any real trouble, but it kind of put me off of taking pics like that. Thankfully, the internet exploded shortly thereafter and ladies all over the world started willing, eagerly feeding my voyeuristic appetites with their selfies and such!

Last week a mature couple from London made contact with me via my swinger website and invited me to their hotel room in the city centre to watch them play They are up for the Festival.
They opened their door and invited me in to share a glass of wine. It didnt take long for things to warm up.
Emms 46 was wearing a short silk dressing gown and Steve was wearing the dressing gown supplied by the hotel. We talked openly about our swinging experiences.
Emma was very curvy yet nice and toned and Steve already had a big hardon bulging from his dressing gown. They constantly touched and caressed one another. I loved how Emma opened her thighs and let Steve lightly touch her crotch thro her black semi see thro panties.
My cock was getting harder and I asked if I could take my jeans off to feel more comfortable. They said of course.
Once they removed there robes I could see how attractive they both were. She wore a lovely black quarter cup basque with skin tight black panties and stockings and he had a very thin thong which struggled to contain his very large package. By this time my generous cock was beginning to get very wet.
Her breasts were bulging out of her cups and her big stiff nipples looked wonderful against her large aroelas. She stood up and opened her thighs as he kissed her mound of Venus thro her panties. She was watching me gently stroking my cock.
He then gently removed her panties and started to gently finger fuck her. The juicy sound of her pussy was so erotic. By this stage they were in the 69 position and she drew his stretch black thong to the side and took his beautiful cock out to lick. By this stage my cock was getting quite frothy with pre cum. They both smiled approvingly and moved onto the floor very near me. First she sat on his cock and offered her boobs for me to caress. It was lovely watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy. The sound was lovely. My cock was brick hard with pleasure.
She then climbed off him and went on all fours, he mounter like a dog and she took my cock and put it in her mouth. He fucked her and fucked her as she licked and sucked me. Then we couldn't hold out any longer and we all came. We lay entwined for a while, then I asked if I could lick her out. Steve said could he lube me and slipped on a condom to fuck me. We gently played this way for ages. Emma came and came as I finger fucked her Gspot and licked her clit and Steve worked up a full head of steam and came after fucking me for quite a while.
We all sat together on the bed caressing one another and finishing our wine.
They had a show to see so I thanked them very much and took my leave.
What was meant to be a play and watch session turned into more. Mmmmmmmm it often ends that way. They were going back to London the next day.
It was lovely and now we keep in touch. I've had so many lovely experiences. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as did recollecting it.

Wow! I just had a huge and delicious cum while reading this!

I actually used to snap a lot of photos of women sunbathing in their yards in the neighborhood where I lived, back in the days before everyone had a cell phone with a camera. I walked a lot and would carry a disposable camera with me on sunny days, knowing I was going to pass by plenty of houses where ladies would be out sunning themselves in their bikinis. Having always been turned on by exhibitionists, bikinis were (and, in many ways, still are) my #1 fetish, and in those days I lived in a state that was nowhere near the ocean. So suburban backyards were the best place to see women outside in advanced states of undress.

Anyway, I had no qualms about stepping up on something to look over a privacy fence or shooting a pic between the slats, and I got an extra thrill going to the drug store to pick up the film (again, dating this story!), because I knew the photo tech who developed them knew I was an amateur peeping tom of sorts.

I wish I could regale you with tales of girls who caught me watching them and either purposefully showed me more or immediately jumped on my dick, but alas, that kind of thing never happened. I did find a particularly busty brunette in a very small, yellow thong bikini one time who was right out in the open, so I just walked up and asked if I could take her picture. She not only agreed, but did a little posing for me, and even asked me into her apartment for a cold drink. There was just a little flirtation there, and I was as hard as diamond watching her bounce around in that teeny, tiny g-string, but it never went farther than that.

Not too much later, I got caught snapping a shot of a girl at a public pool and was approached by several dudes who were less than thrilled about my hobby. I played dumb and got out of there without any real trouble, but it kind of put me off of taking pics like that. Thankfully, the internet exploded shortly thereafter and ladies all over the world started willing, eagerly feeding my voyeuristic appetites with their selfies and such!

Thank you for writing and it was a pity your busty brunette didn't invite you to fully enjoy her Still you would have some nice pics. Many women enjoy teasing and behind admired and lusted after. I could imagine body bouncing in her tiny bikini as she walked in her apartment.

Hi hotrodtom

Wow! I just had a huge and delicious cum while reading this!

I'm glad you enjoyed what you read. Over the years I've been lucky to enjoy many such experiences.
Tomorrow I've arranged for a male friend to enjoy my gf Audrey. She has got more highly sexed with age and loves performing in front of me. We always have such a horny kinky time afterwards chat soon. Jim

Thank you for writing and it was a pity your busty brunette didn't invite you to fully enjoy her Still you would have some nice pics. Many women enjoy teasing and behind admired and lusted after. I could imagine body bouncing in her tiny bikini as she walked in her apartment.

She was insanely hot and very, very exposed. From the dark tan she had, I suspected she laid out like that a lot, though I never saw her there before or after that day. I'm not sure if me being there got her all hot and bothered or not, though I'd like to think some lucky guy got to fill her up with cock later that day while she thought of me. I know my fiance at the time got a very hard, very foul-mouthed fucking that evening (and again the day I got the pictures back) without ever finding out the real reason I was so worked up when she came home!

Most of our stories are posted as stories simply because we got tired of writing so many comments. So read our stories.
But-------- I sold life insurance door to door for a year then for the next 25 years became a trucker. The nearest ocean was the Illinois river so my voyeuristic beginnings were over fences and in back yards. Then thru the windows of a semi.
Even before this as an innocent little virgin white boy paperboy I saw lots of boobies and ass over the years. It was beyond my control becoming a voyuer.
Also my own wife was a nude and semi nude sunbather and loved bikins on vacations. We too used cheap 110 film cameras and had to use the drug store photo labs mostly.
It was surprising what could be seen at front doors and back yards while husbands were at work. Very rarely were those ladies shy or bashful, especially when I would be there every month.
Sadly it gets cold in the midwest so this was only a fair weather hobby making the pictures even more fun over the winters.
Truck flashing was a different story. I seemed to see more female skin during the winter.
Our stories end up sounding like notes from a diary because they are notes from a notebook.

Miss T. was my English Teacher at High School. She was a brunette, 27 years old, Italian background, pouty lips, and great ass. I was all of 18.

That day she was wearing a white short-sleeved striped work shirt and grey office pants. At the end of the lesson, I went up to her because I had a legitimate question about what I had to do. She remained sitting down at her desk and I stood beside her and slightly behind.

Miss T. was leaning slightly forward to look at the piece of paper I handed her and was explaining away when I couldn't help but notice that her shirt rode up and I could look down her pants right down at a black lace thong.

My throat dried up, my cock hardened and then...

"Come over here, GD88, I don't think your concentrating over there", Miss T. said.

I stepped over in front of her. For a second there, I thought I was in trouble.

But she had this expression on her face that was amused, flattered, and sexy at the same time like she enjoyed the attention. She continued answering my question. I tried my best to pay attention but this time noticed that she had an extra shirt undone and I could glimpse a matching black lace bra.

I tried to pretend that I was paying attention by asking questions, but I was stumbling over my words and could not hide the fact that I'm turned on. She had the same expression throughout.

It was a relief when the session came to an end.

"You'd do great, GD88, as long as you remember that the information is around you, not down the back of my pants or down my shirt" and then she raised her right eyebrow saucily "As much as I can see that you like what you see".

Nothing ever came out of it because we would get in trouble. But I'd always get a knowing smile from her for the rest of the year.

One of my ex girlfriends caught me masturbating. I wasn't sure when she'd be home and I didn't care. I was on the couch and the mood struck me. I had just got started and she came home. I heard the door open but didn't see her because the couch was facing away from the door. I saw her reflection in the TV. At first she turned to leave, but then she quietly put her stuff down and inched towards me. I thought for sure she was going to say something, but she didn't. She just stood there and watched. I was so turned on, I kept going. I tried to make it last as long as possible, but I was so turned on I was cumming in no time.

I love being watched, especially if I know the voyeur is enjoying the show!

I had a similar experience.

Miss T. was my English Teacher at High School. She was a brunette, 27 years old, Italian background, pouty lips, and great ass. I was all of 18.

That day she was wearing a white short-sleeved striped work shirt and grey office pants. At the end of the lesson, I went up to her because I had a legitimate question about what I had to do. She remained sitting down at her desk and I stood beside her and slightly behind.

Miss T. was leaning slightly forward to look at the piece of paper I handed her and was explaining away when I couldn't help but notice that her shirt rode up and I could look down her pants right down at a black lace thong.

My throat dried up, my cock hardened and then...

"Come over here, GD88, I don't think your concentrating over there", Miss T. said.

I stepped over in front of her. For a second there, I thought I was in trouble.

But she had this expression on her face that was amused, flattered, and sexy at the same time like she enjoyed the attention. She continued answering my question. I tried my best to pay attention but this time noticed that she had an extra shirt undone and I could glimpse a matching black lace bra.

I tried to pretend that I was paying attention by asking questions, but I was stumbling over my words and could not hide the fact that I'm turned on. She had the same expression throughout.

It was a relief when the session came to an end.

"You'd do great, GD88, as long as you remember that the information is around you, not down the back of my pants or down my shirt" and then she raised her right eyebrow saucily "As much as I can see that you like what you see".

Nothing ever came out of it because we would get in trouble. But I'd always get a knowing smile from her for the rest of the year.

I had an equally attractive and naughty biology teacher. She wore quite short floaty skirts and full breasts with one too many buttons undone. She was a tease, you could tell she liked being admired. It was no secret she was having a fling with our Geography teacher.
I always felt she had a bit of a thing for me in 5th year.
She would often come over to me when we were doing experiments and lightly brush her tits against my elbow. She would then often sit down and open her thighs slightly in my direction. She often wore dark stockings and semi see thro panties. I couldn't resist getting a glimpse of her stocking tops and the line of her panties against her crotch. She only did it fleetingly but had that knowing smile when she caught me perving at her.
It always gave me a hardon which I had to get down before leaving class. I would go home and edge for ages rubbing my cock thinking of all the horny things I'd love to do to her. Lovely memories that are still vivid. Was telling my friend Audrey about it when we has our 3sum yesterday.

Lots of women enjoy watching a man masterbate

One of my ex girlfriends caught me masturbating. I wasn't sure when she'd be home and I didn't care. I was on the couch and the mood struck me. I had just got started and she came home. I heard the door open but didn't see her because the couch was facing away from the door. I saw her reflection in the TV. At first she turned to leave, but then she quietly put her stuff down and inched towards me. I thought for sure she was going to say something, but she didn't. She just stood there and watched. I was so turned on, I kept going. I tried to make it last as long as possible, but I was so turned on I was cumming in no time.

I love being watched, especially if I know the voyeur is enjoying the show!

My wife enjoys watching me masterbate and occassionaly I spot her watching guys masterbate online. She has a thing about guys with huge cummy cocks. I have given up persuading her to think about swinging. I sense she is a voyeur like me.

My wife enjoys watching me masterbate and occassionaly I spot her watching guys masterbate online. She has a thing about guys with huge cummy cocks. I have given up persuading her to think about swinging. I sense she is a voyeur like me.

She can hit me up anytime. ;)

Last edited:
Voyeurism takes many subtle forms

Yesterday was lovely. I hadn't seen my favourite Tv's friend for a few weeks. She had a lovely golden overall tan from Croatia.
She is an eroticist like me. Visuals play an important role in sexual arousal and pleasure
When she opened the door I could help admiring her smooth tanned legs in black heels. She was wearing her black satin dressing gown which subtly indicated her lingerie underneath. Her suspender clips were more obvious.
Kissing me tenderly on the mouth she led me into the bedroom, a large airy room that looked over Georgian Edinburgh to the Firth of Forth. She was finishing off her make up. Caressing her shoulders I could smell her perfume as I kissed the nape of her neck. I love watching her put her make up on, especially he deep red lipstick.
I then relaxed on her chez and admired the elegant curves or her legs and hips. I tool f my trousers and shoes to feel more comfortable. When she turned round she let her dressing gown slip of to the floor, revealing a beautiful quarter cup black lacy basque. Her stockings sat beautifully on her toned thighs. My cock just grew and grew.
The point I'm getting to is the erotic aspects of foreplay. She was longing to take my lovely cock out and fellate me. She does it so beautifully. Removing my pants and taking my long wet manhood in her hands. Her red finger nails looked lovely against my cock. It is her red lips ticked mouth that gives me so much visual pleasure. Rolling my very wet for skin right back she ran her wet tongue up my frenum and round the underside of my stiff glans. My cock glistened with precum. Watching her beautiful red lips as she slowly took my joystick in her mouth is one of life's great pleasures. The way she skilfully fellates me is a joy to watch. Lovely lovely

Went for a walk yesterday.

It was a lovely afternoon yesterday so went for a walk in an area well used by doggers. I have occasionally met the odd exhibitionist couple there in the evening who enjoyed dogging and being watched.
There were a couple of cars in the car park so I sensed I may see some action. It didn't take long for me to hear some sounds coming from the adjacent woods.
What I found was lovely. A woman with two guys. I quietly heard them chat, her partner and friend. They had more or less just started. They were in dappled sunlight with a rug laid out beside an over turned tree.
They were in their early late 20's to early 20's. The guys were wearing short sleeved tops and shorts, while the lovely redhead was wearing a very tight fitting short flowery blue sundress. One of the guys had his hands up her skirt as the other was undoing the zip at the back of her dress. I could hear them all giggling and enjoying one another. The guy fingering her got down on his knees as she sat on the tree log. Her dress had slipped of he shoulders and partner was caressing her breasts and nipples as the other guy, lifted her short dress and placed one of her thighs on his shoulder. He was still finger ducking her as he went down on her mound of venus. My cock was by now wet and brick hard so I undid my zip and took our my hard nob.
She was getting very turned on, the giggling had turned to moaning. She started to undo her partners shorts and they fell to the ground. They were both wearin no underwear. Like her he had a really nice tanned toned body sporting a lovely big hardon. She was already cumming and her partner said to the other guy why don't you mount her now. She slipped out of her dress and got on all fours like a bitch in heat.
The guy that had been giving her cunnillingus had a really big hardon when she removed his shorts. As this happened he took something from his pocket. He had a latex cock strap which he put round his balls and cock. I remember her saying mmmmmm lovely lovely. Fucky fucky please pointing to her derrière. The 3 of them looked lovely naked. He kneeled behind her and slid his long cock in her wetness.
The next aspect was unexpected but so lovely and kinky. Her hubby started to rim the other guy and then took a couple of things from her bag. He worked lube into his friends hole as he was gently fucking his partner and then slipped a condom on.
Being slightly elevated behind a bush it was lovely to watch. The precum on my cock was starting to get frothy. He slid his cock inside the other guy and the 3 of them fucked in sinc, rythmically fucking one another for what seemed ages. The girl seemed to cummmmm very easily as she groaned with pleasure a couple of times. Occassionaly they would take their cocks out to avoid cumming. Then they could not resist any more and fucked one another quite vigorously. They all seemed to cum together with great noise and then lay down on the rug to caress and feast on their pleasures. Her partner took of his sheath and the other guy sucked and lucked his friends cummy cock as he was licking cream pie from her pussy as she spent some time teasing and fellating their fuck buddies cock. I squirted a really heavy load all over the bush.
I then quietly sneaked of after enjoying the pleasure of them enjoying their pleasures and went back to the car.
I will be returning a bit more frequently from now on. I love sex but I also enjoy watching others who like the excitement of having sex in public all be it very discreetly.

I was staying in a motel and went out to get a burger about 10pm. As I was walking down the stairs I discovered I could see into some of the rooms on the lower level. One room in particular had the Venetian blinds turned closed in a way that gave me a perfect view down into the room.
There was a young woman, early 20's I guess, who had obviously just got out of the shower. She was naked and rubbing the towel through her hair. Naturally I paused and watched. The sight of her breasts moving as she dried her hair was quite a turn on. She had a full triangle of pubes.
I must have watched for a couple of minutes when she pulled on a T shirt that she obviously wore as a nightie, wrapped her hair in the towel turban style and moved out of my line of sight. I went on my way got my burger, went back to my room, noticed her room was dark as I passed.
Next morning, by chance, we ended up at checkout at the same time. I remember thinking, "I've seen you buck naked girl, I wonder what you'd think if you knew".
Ah... happy memories of magical moments.

The unexpected can be lovely experiences.

I was staying in a motel and went out to get a burger about 10pm. As I was walking down the stairs I discovered I could see into some of the rooms on the lower level. One room in particular had the Venetian blinds turned closed in a way that gave me a perfect view down into the room.
There was a young woman, early 20's I guess, who had obviously just got out of the shower. She was naked and rubbing the towel through her hair. Naturally I paused and watched. The sight of her breasts moving as she dried her hair was quite a turn on. She had a full triangle of pubes.
I must have watched for a couple of minutes when she pulled on a T shirt that she obviously wore as a nightie, wrapped her hair in the towel turban style and moved out of my line of sight. I went on my way got my burger, went back to my room, noticed her room was dark as I passed.
Next morning, by chance, we ended up at checkout at the same time. I remember thinking, "I've seen you buck naked girl, I wonder what you'd think if you knew".
Ah... happy memories of magical moments.

In some ways it's even lovelier when least expect it. Being a child of the sixties, I've fond memories of lush triangular pubes although I do love short trimmed and silky smooth too. I guess I just adore pussy. My wife had the most beautiful dark lush pubes. I still vividly remember going back to her apartment and putting my hand up her mini skirt and finding out she had taken her panties off in the pub we first met in. I remember going down on her to give her tongue and being so aroused by the musky melony smell and taste of her aroused pussy. All women smell and taste slightly differently mmmmmm one of life's great pleasures. I'm getting a bit too carried away

Last edited:
Watching

From one hotel room to another.
And walking hall of hotel, hearing a woman in a room being spanked and moaning.
And more.

Yes hotels are fascinating places.

From one hotel room to another.
And walking hall of hotel, hearing a woman in a room being spanked and moaning.
And more.

I remember being over in Copenhagen on business. It was a very modern contemporary hotel with very large floor to ceiling windows with thin voils and curtains overlooking other bedrooms across an internal courtyard.
Quite a number of people put on bedside lights with only the voils drawn. With a bedside light on they were more or less transparent I didn't get much sleep watching the cummmmmimg and goings.
I watched a woman and two separate couples walking around nude and fucking one another in various sexual positions off and on thro the night. They were like rabbits.
The woman was using a magic wand on herself for ages cumming no doubt many times. I forgot the number of times I wanked. It was strange seeing the same people demure and dressed at breakfast time.

Last edited:
Yesterday I went to the Sauna.

It was a wet miserable day yesterday so I took myself off to the sauna for the afternoon. There was lots of eye candy there and lots to watch. The condoms and lube was well used.
I enjoyed watching two beautiful well hung guys soap and shower one another. They wer both in their twenties, toned with one guy hung like a donkey. His semi hard dong just got bigger and bigger as he got tuned on being soaped and watched.
We all went into one of the saunas, there were two other guys there caressing one another playing with one another's cocks. We all introduced one another and it wasn't long before we all got nice and friendly. By this time Guys cock was huge and Steve is partner was getting his hole pleasured with lube. He was definately a bottom. I asked Guy if I could roll a condom on him. He handed me one of his own and said the condoms here were too small. He started to kiss one of the other guys as I went down on him and got his magic mushroom lovely and wet as I rolled his sheath all the way down his magnificent stem. He lay back and Steve slowly sat on his dong facing me sporting a lovely wet hardon. I watched Guys cock slowly sliding in and out Steves hole. I then went down on Steve and rolled his for skin right back to lick his fully stretched frenum and the nerve ends round his glans as he gently fucked his big friend. I then felt one of the other guys caressing my cock and balls, they had stopped French kissing one another. The sweat was beginning to ooze out of us all. His nob was brick hard and his precum tasted lovely and salty.
I then felt lube getting fingered in my hole. The sauna was getting lovely and kinky. I could he's the latex of a condom being put on and then this lovely brick hard nob slowly slid inside and filled me. It felt so so good. We all gently fucked and sucked together. The other guy had mounted his friend so no one felt left out. It felt like an erotic dream all taking our time, not wanting to cum, prolonging the pleasure for as long as possible. Finally we all more or less came together, shooting our loads into our sheaths.
Soaking with sweat we all went out and showered before going back in for more fun.
I've got to say it was a memorable afternoon. So lovely.

Back