My Love & I ~ Artistic Contrast~

Torrid_Lovers

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Posts
179
A pencil sketch I composed of Me and my Love this morning.
~any comments would be appreciated.
MeampHer2LitPic500_zpse1f1005a.jpg
 
Last edited:
As you will see we have very different style's in most things... art, sex, music, literature,...
It ends up balancing wonderfully!

I did a multi media piece in marker and watercolor pencils...

now I did look around to find some guidance on posting pictures... like size and subject matter...
but my search was unsuccessful.
If we need to make some kinds adjustments to have the pieces up please let us know and we will do so.
As stated above comments and critique are welcome as we love to explore our art and how others experience it as well.

FarieinTulip_zpse45f8624.jpg
 
Some people draw figures in different positions to convey a scene.
Other people are artists, they create a visually stunning images by using interesting cropping, angles and alternating point of view. You definitely are the second type of artist in that first piece, I especially love the colored nails and lips. The hair is lovely!
If you were to change anything, I'd work on her forearm and give some indication that she has a second arm. Even a little bit of shoulder would do the trick. Also, bulk up the man's hidden leg just a tad. Anything else that's odd should look normal with those changes.
I really like that piece a lot. :)
 
Thank you my Lady, I wondered if I had went a bit to far with the hair, (hair like that has a tendency, to get me a bit unfocused on drawing) I agree a little glimpse of the shoulder would have been a bit more sensual given the content of the picture. Sometimes less is indeed more, I wish it would have translated to the computer a little better but alas it it what it is. I tried to make it more delicate and soft, seems some of that got lost in the translation. The male figure was more self portrait, so I didn't emphasize it as much as my Love, but I do see how it will improve the piece by beefing it up a bit.
I look forward to sharing more, and receiving more advise.
Looking to share some writing to, to go along with the illustrations.
 
Tho both of your Styles are completely different, that isn't a bad thing. Silk it seems has a little more experience in Art .. Sorry Torid :eek: .. Both are a good start on an area of Lit that has seldom been used .. Why ? Damned if I know.. But I encourage You both to keep it up and I'll be back to check on the Progress here .. Thanks for Your work !!!
 
Actually Torrid has alot more experience then I do... in Art and other areas :D

here is another piece I did that Torrid likes... but the camera that we took the picture with is horrid, so much is lost. This one is just colored pencil.

744048685_2651644649_0.jpg
 
Love your art very much. My wife and I have left hands when it comes to drawn art which is why we find our new hobby of erotic photography more to our liking, we have always envied those that can capture the human body in its most perfect form. Keep it up, would love to see more.
 
Gorgeous artwork. As DoD said, I am afraid I have no skill when it comes to visual art, though not through lack of desire. I am afraid my talent lies (precariously) within the realm of written words.

Please continue to upload your work, Silk & Torrid, it is wonderful.
 
Thank you for your kind words DoD & SinisterSpiders
I am hoping a Muse will appear for the New Year... I'll get something up as soon as she does.
 
Interesting art pieces. I like them. I was never good at art myself, but that doesn't lessen my love of it. The pieces are very erotic... I am just at a loss of words. Very well done, that is all I can say. You have a talent I only dream of having. My own talent lies in numbers, words, and imagination, not colors, unfortunately.
But nonetheless, I think the pieces are very good. Keep it up.
 
We've been playing D&D all week or so... kinda lose track of time while gaming.
anyway, drew a quick pic of our cleric.
the picture really did not translate well to from life to camera to computer...
she is just a colored pencil piece.

art003_zps7393cfbb.jpg
 
She's gorgeous. You are both such wonderfully talented artists.

I have always wanted to be able to draw so that I could share what my characters (fictional and role playing) looked like... but illustrating and painting are not my forte!
 
LitPosterFlat_zps805c184b.jpg

This is something a bit different, so I hope some will like it. "Sexy Silhouettes"
I was thinking of using one for my Avatar and perhaps Silk will select one too.
Please let me know what you think, and if I should, use one as my Avatar, and if so which one would you suggest.
Thanks in Advance!
 
just occurred to me, my love, but is the one in the upper right corner build 'like a brick house'?
that visual may just help me appreciate that saying a bit more now. :)

I like how the composition looks here, more impact.
 
She's gorgeous. You are both such wonderfully talented artists.

I have always wanted to be able to draw so that I could share what my characters (fictional and role playing) looked like... but illustrating and painting are not my forte!

aww thank you :kiss:

I have always loved to draw and make stories up about them while I worked.
I get frustrated doing it the other way!
Having a scene or person in mind and then trying to get it to come out in drawing to reflect my mental picture accurately can drive me crazy!

I have to go now... but i will take a peek at your writing later if that's okay.
 
Be my guest :)

Torrid: I think that the one in the left row in the middle has such a wonderful effect. They are all great but that one speaks the loudest to me. It's like electricity- very erotic.
 
Be my guest :)

Torrid: I think that the one in the left row in the middle has such a wonderful effect. They are all great but that one speaks the loudest to me. It's like electricity- very erotic.

Thank you very much for your selection! I do like the blue, it adds a bit of mystery! I like the one in the center as well. The silhouettes of the thinner female although attractive I think the bigger female silhouette is much more flattering to the female form, well that just an opinion.

Anything in particular you would like to see, SinisterSpiders?
 
Great job guys. Looking forward to seeing more of your erotic art. Now, I'll see if I can figure out how to post some, lol.
 
Threadjack

I don't know where to put this... so I figured not many would mind if I threadjack My Loves thread.

I am watching Heavy Metal (again) and was thinking to myself how much I would love to see a remake of it!
A pure remake
not change anything except the style in which each scene was draw.
Every Scene would have to contain all of the same objects as were in the original scene but done in your own Unique Style

Your Taarna, your avian mount, your locknar ...(you can guess where in the show I am)



oh man! In the time it took to post that Heavy Metal is over!
on to Heavy Metal 2000 ( disappointment feared)
 
Posting another Lovely Lady of Lit~
Seems the pencil sketches are getting harder to get attractive detail so I might do something in ink next...
TemptresssDrawingFinal450_zpsbbc2f54b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top