A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

*Annie smiles and stood up slowly* "Ok brother. Lead the way" *she hooked her arm with his and kisses his cheek then down to his neck*

-Leon smiled as he turned the hot water on and put there clothes of on the sink to keep dry as they began to just clean up in the shower a smile appeared on Annie's lips.-"What are you smiling about?"-Leon asked looking to her eyes.-

*Annie was smiling because her mind was made. She loved her handsome brother. She also loved being his cum slut* "Oh u was just thinking about how fun it will be to live with my big brother"

-Leon smiled as he began to wash over her body and her hair washing her very well.-"Is that so? Your more then welcome to live with me."-Leon smiled as he washed all over her body making her squeaky clean.-

*After he cleans her all over, she starts cleaning him smiling.* "Are you sure you want your little sister here with you?" *she slid behind him and washed his back*

-Leon smiled and nods.-"Yes absolutely especially if you want to see me more."-Leon chuckled feeling her body against him.-

"Oh you know I do" *she kisses his neck as she presses her body much closer to his. She liked the feel of his wet body against hers but she needed to behave. Slowly she backed up a little* "All clean."

-Leon smiled as he nods and took a towel and began to dry her off.-"Well Tomorrow I plan on treating you to a shopping trip after work."-he said.-"When do you think you will be moving in?"

*Annie started to bounce a little* "You're taking me shopping? Yay! Your the best big brother I have." *she had to think for a second* "when's your next day off?"

-He thought a moment.-"In two days actually?"-He smiled as he hugged her tight and pet her hair.-

-He looked to her eyes and nods.-"then in two days we help you move in."-he smiled hugging her tight.-"You better get home and i will see you tomorrow."-he said wondering if she would make another visit to his job tomorrow.-

*Annie got dressed then kissed her brother* "I can't wait." *she got her purse and keys.* "Hmm do you want me to visit you again tomorrow?"

-Nick got a Idea.-"I go on lunch at the ware house i work at around 12pm if you wanna come by and i get off work at 2pm so if you want to come by both times i can have you enjoy it again."-he said as he smiled.-"We will also go shopping after work tomorrow."

"Sounds great." *Annie kissed him again then again. Part of her was stalling but she eventually made her way to her car and drove home."

-Leon smiled as Annie was terrific and he was enjoying him self more and more as he got ready for bed. The next day he went to work it was 12 pm as he began to eat his sandwich once more. wondering if he would see his sister's car like yesterday.-

*Annie was running a little late because she over slept. She quickly made her way to her brother's job wearing a halter dress, heels and no panties. As soon as she parked her car she quickly made her way into the building from before.*

-Leon smiled seeing Annie walk in with no stocking but nice heels as the halter dress was lovely as he brought her to the same section as before and smiled.-"I am glad you showed up."-he said and ran his hands over her body and he cupped her cheek.-"Annie i do want you to know...This is not just some sex crazed relationship i care for you with all my heart."-he said as he cupped her breasts gently.-

*Annie smiled and kissed her brother gently* "I know Leon. I can feel it." *her eyes close as he cups her breasts*

-Leon smiled to Annie as he kissed her deeply his hand continued to cup her breast as his finger pinched the nipple and teased the nub. Leon used his other free hand to tease her pussy underneath.-"Mmm Naughty Slutty sister."-he said one of his co-workers usually came back here later to talk to his girl friend all sexy like but he decided on it early but as he turned the corner he could not believe what he saw hiding behind some stacks of palettes he watched the scene unfold unsure if either one of them saw him.-

*she moaned softly and smiled* "Yes I'm my brother's cum slut." *she kissed and licked his neck. Part of her felt some one's eyes but she just ignored it.*

-Leon smiled as he removed his mouth a moment feeling her actions halt a moment.-"What is wrong do you see something?"-Leon began to finger her pussy with two fingers as he teased her nipple.-

*Annie tried her best to ignore the feeling of someone watching but her brain wouldn't let. Her brother began to finger her and torture her sensitive nipples and that helped. She shut her brain off and just felt. She figured if someone wanted to watch let them get their cheap thrill*

"Mmm, no not at all."

-Leon smiled.-"Good maybe you want to suck my cock little slut."-he said as he removed his hand from her nipple as he removed his cock from his pants as he whispers in her ear.-"Do a good job for big brother and he will fuck you how ever you want."

*Annie smiled and slowly got to her knees. She undid his pants and let his cock spring free. Her mouth had a mind of it's own as it wrapped around his cock head and sucked for all she was worth*

Back