My new contribution (21/m)

israelsson8

Really Experienced
Hey Lit,

I'm a 21 year old, hoping to touch on my interest in exhibitionism. Love to know what you think of my pictures and would like to eventually post more.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey Lit,

I'm a 21 year old, hoping to touch on my interest in exhibitionism. Love to know what you think of my pictures and would like to eventually post more.

Cheers!

Nice... hands :)

I feel like I need to travel more often. There are hot guys everywhere! Except Indiana ): Lol.

thanks

Thanks for the comments girls...and yes andrea you definitley need to travel..to australia :D

thanks

thank you kuro, I will definitly work on getting a couple more up.

Ok so I'm not the most imaginative photographer, so I'm going to open it up for suggestions for pics, what does anyone think?

new pic

Ok, well..don't laugh at this pic lol. I'm trying to be a little creative here, anyone like coronas?

Last edited:
Now that is defintaely creative!!!! loved it....good work ...keep it *up*

Hey Lit,

Cheers!

Great pics!! :)

new one

Thanks for all the great replies, here's another for you guys. Would love to post a few more, so please send me some requests..before you get more like the corona one haha :p

Last edited:
This is such a great start.. I love it when men don't just jump right to the cock shots.. its always better to tease!

new

Thanks again for the comments! I seen this in the shower and had to take a pic lol. Requests anyone?

Last edited:
new pics

As per your request sexysecrets! Here's a couple of shots, hope you like!

Thanks for checking my thread out wildrose!

Last edited:
Back