Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, Farrah.

Mutt, you are my new hero.

Farrah has got to have the best nipples I have ever seen. omg. I may never get to sleep tonight.

abbey_kyle said:

Farrah has got to have the best nipples I have ever seen. omg. I may never get to sleep tonight.

She certainly has a lovely pair. Just think of how big a star she would have been if she had been able to show them off on TV. I don't know about "the best ever" though. How would you like to get these under your tongue?

Attachments

• Pointy2.jpg
    Pointy2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Boxlicker, I am very particular about the nippels I like and will not just put any in my mouth. While the shot you posted exhibit a nice set, I think they may be TOO perfect which tells me they are enhanced.

But then again, I would take anything in a pinch. Or would pinch anything I could.

abbey_kyle said:
Boxlicker, I am very particular about the nippels I like and will not just put any in my mouth. While the shot you posted exhibit a nice set, I think they may be TOO perfect which tells me they are enhanced.

But then again, I would take anything in a pinch. Or would pinch anything I could.

Her breasts may or not be enhanced but, even so, I don't think you would refuse to suck on them. I also don't believe you would refuse to lick or suck her nipples. These are supposed to be natural, according to the website.

Attachments

• 10504_6.jpg
    10504_6.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 185
oh Boxlicker, you are correct: though enhanced, I would certainly not refuse to suck on them. I'm easy that way. :D

abbey_kyle said:

I hope that you found something else interesting to do.
;)

Here's one for tonight...

Attachments

• angel_boris.jpg
    angel_boris.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 162
The Mutt said:
I hope that you found something else interesting to do.
;)

Here's one for tonight...

In case you haven't found anything interesting, here is a suggestion:

Attachments

• christel3.jpg
    christel3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 159
Nobody has posted here for over 24 hours. I would really love to BUMP into this sweet young thing.

Attachments

• Sweet Brunette1.jpg
    Sweet Brunette1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 190
Thanks

Boxlicker101 said:
Nobody has posted here for over 24 hours. I would really love to BUMP into this sweet young thing.
Thanks for this one, Box. What a honey. I want to make laughing, cackling sex with her on a mound of feathers.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
Thanks for this one, Box. What a honey. I want to make laughing, cackling sex with her on a mound of feathers.

Jim

She is a honey, isn't she. Here she is in another pose

Attachments

• Sweet Brunette4.jpg
    Sweet Brunette4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 173
kwas1modem said:
Is this really Cameron Diaz?

Jim

...and I don't think this is Cameron Diaz either.

met-art_fl_0010.jpg

Do men like it more if the nipples are more darker than the skin background? My nipples are light browny pink,but my skin is a light tan colour.

BubblyBlue said:
Do men like it more if the nipples are more darker than the skin background? My nipples are light browny pink,but my skin is a light tan colour.

Well we really need to see them in order to really tell. :D

cndallas said:
Well we really need to see them in order to really tell. :D
yeh mine are like that, except my breasts are more fuller and my nipple area is abit bigger. I do have pics somewhere, lol. I shud get them out here.

BubblyBlue said:
yeh mine are like that, except my breasts are more fuller and my nipple area is abit bigger. I do have pics somewhere, lol. I shud get them out here.

Go ahead and dig them up and post them, Bubbly. Yhe people on this thead will give you their honest opinion. Generallyh, the preference is to have nipples and areola the same color as the breast but a darker shade. There are many good exampled on this thead and here is another one.

Attachments

• Gaya Patal.jpg
    Gaya Patal.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 171
Boxlicker101 said:
Go ahead and dig them up and post them, Bubbly. Yhe people on this thead will give you their honest opinion. Generallyh, the preference is to have nipples and areola the same color as the breast but a darker shade. There are many good exampled on this thead and here is another one.
thats exactly how mine are like, except my aerola is waay bigger. My nipple and aerola are same colour.

BubblyBlue said:

Please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back