Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

I've been known to do that. Partly because I like older men, partly because of real daddy experiences and I've had sugar daddy experiences. It's somewhat of a fantasy for me.
 
Good morning all, feeling better, except for a certain side effect from the antibiotic, working on gettingthat together.

"Good Morning Daddy PA - Glad to see that you are feeling better today! Need you to take care of yourself!":kiss:


"And Good Morning to ALL the Daddies and my sister Baby Girls - Happy Hump Day - thank goodness this week is nearly half way over! Ya'll be careful out there and stay warm.":kiss:
 
Good morning to the greatest sisters in the world and the wonderful Daddies here! Now, if only I could sleep!

Happy Wednesday (it IS Wednesday, right?)!
 
Indeed it is Wednesday, little one.....although my Wednesday morning has blended into Tuesday night .....sometimes I loose track myself. I havn't been able to sleep soundly; I suppose I need a little one snuggled up in Daddy's arms.....her soft cool skin pressed against my body and her frame molded to mine as we sleep, having properly tired each other out... I always get the best sleep then heh.
 
Indeed it is Wednesday, little one.....although my Wednesday morning has blended into Tuesday night .....sometimes I loose track myself. I havn't been able to sleep soundly; I suppose I need a little one snuggled up in Daddy's arms.....her soft cool skin pressed against my body and her frame molded to mine as we sleep, having properly tired each other out... I always get the best sleep then heh.

Now if that wouldn't help little girls to fall asleep...don't know what would! Sounds like you'll make someone a great Daddy!
 
Morning, little sweet one. Hm.... Cookie...can I nom on you a bit this morning? This Daddy's a little hungry; and you just seem so sweet and tastey....:)
 
Good morning Cookie. FantasieGirl, hope your daughter is well.

Thank you, daddy PA! She's actually doing pretty well. It has something to do with her kidneys, but it isn't anything they're too concerned about so we'll get test results back in a couple of days.

Funny thing is (or not so funny...depends on how you look at it), they were more concerned about me and made ME get checked out again. Whoever prescribed my meds gave me something with traces of sulfa in it (which I'm HIGHLY allergic to). Not only was it not helping my UTI and kidney infection, but I was having a mild allergic reaction (that I didn't even notice due to pain).

I FINALLY got some antibiotics I can tell are already helping, and some pretty great pain meds that don't make me feel high. The only issue with those is they make me really itchy. Lots of showers today!!!
 
That's easier said than done....but I'm very resourcefull. I'll figure something out :D

Cookie, you better start bookin' your ass or your kids will come home to find you half gone with Daddy BM sitting on your lawn with a smug grin on his face!!!! :D
 
Good morning girls and daddies, crappy weather here.

Fantasygirl, glad to hear you and daughter are on the road to recovery.

Cookie - smile baby, you are a sweet girl
 
Good morning girls and daddies, crappy weather here.

Fantasygirl, glad to hear you and daughter are on the road to recovery.

Cookie - smile baby, you are a sweet girl

Sorry about the crappy weather, CIA. Thanks for the words of well-wishes, too!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top