the new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.

4yourpleasureiam

Literotica Guru
As I settle in front of sandles I touch her magnificent cock. I wet my fingers in my hungry mouth and slid them across her slit and round and round her cock head. watching it grow to a bright red then purple the first drops of honey dew appear in the slit. I lean forward and touch them with my tongue. Eager to taste her but know I must go slow

As I settle in front of sandles I touch her magnificent cock. I wet my fingers in my hungry mouth and slid them across her slit and round and round her cock head. watching it grow to a bright red then purple the first drops of honey dew appear in the slit. I lean forward and touch them with my tongue. Eager to taste her but know I must go slow

Love to fuck a sissy boi while I choke is throat with my belt

My legs are shaking.[/QUOTsend

I feel your legs tapping the sides of my face and I know I must change what I am doing for you or you will cum to soon. I withdraw from the cock I am loving, lick down to the balls that will give me their sweet cum. I dip lower to the perfect ass and sigh in contentment with my place and knowledge I am serving a wonderful person. Slowly I start moistening your ass with my tongue then I start probing you with my hard horny mouth organ wishing to full invade this ass I crave

No longer able to hold off I move back up to Sandles cock and give it my best blow job. I feel him swelling and it starts to jerk and I am rewarded with a sweet flood of cum pumping into me, filling me with his seed, impregnating me and I fall back in bliss as he wipes his cock across my face spilling the last drops in my eyes. I will wear his cum like a proud slut.

I love stroking while looking at KUJACK profile pic what a wonderful cock

So you like seeing big, hard, cock??? I love what you do to mine and how you love to worship it, willing. You are such the consummate slut... and I love it...I know that you will love a dirty, nasty time....

just finished

woke up feelin really playful.....
found a great video to "enjoy" myself to...
an older/younger lesbian thing...with a bit of a plot..
the plot kept me from going over the edge too soon...
i timed my cumming to the same time one of the women was lifting her hips off the bed as the other buried her face in her pussy..
just as the first screeched and let herself totally get lost in cumming....my balls tightened and my fist pumped rope after rope of my cum from my cock...
just as the last spurt dribbled from the tip..i swabbed it around the head of my cock..
the sensitivity made me shiver....i love that feeling...
too bad i didnt have an audience...if i do say so..it would have been one hell of a show for someone...
oh, well...now im coming down from that high...gotta get ready for work i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back