Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
something was said about big and juicy? cuz that's what i need right now.

Good Cock sucking weekend this week.

Saturday I was out with a friend and we went into the city and to a gay bar; I sucked off a guy we met at the bar, and then later on sucked my friend off to completion too- both in the gents toilets.
Plus that evening got my friends cock inside me and sucked him off again.

Sunday out with another friend (we've a kind of relationship mainly based on his enjoyment in abusing me, which is my thing). He came round early evening and I sucked him off before we went out to the pub, and then after the pubs, back at his got a good couple of mouths full of his cum, plus plenty of it in other places too over the course of the evening... Just a pity I couldn't get a cock in my mouth this morning when I woke up, its the best way to start the day...

Have not had a real cock since November. Emailed a guy on Craigslist that is looking for a regular hookup so hope to get back in to the swing of things soon. Starting to miss it real bad.

Getting up the nerve

Reading this thread had gotten me so horny that I finally got up the nerve to call a guy I met casually at a social gathering six months ago. I thought it was going to be super awkward and glumsy, as I am very deep in the closet. Turns out, he had been thinking about me and wondered if I would ever consider letting him play with my cock. We are planning a little classic-auto car show date for next week. I 'm hopful it will work out.

Unfortunately I have to answer this question with a big NO! If I remember I will reply here again, when I can say yes, for that day!

I am happier than you could imagine to be able to come back to this thread with a positive response. I didn't suck a cock today, but I was away from my computer at another location, and couldn't post, because I was too busy sucking cock.

On Sunday I went to see a local band in a bar and got to be a groupie. One of the band members wound up taking me home. It turned out that he LOVED blowjobs and allowed me to suck his cock most of the dark hours and into the next day. It climaxed (literally) with him straddling my chest and almost raping my mouth (with my complete permission) until he came in what seemed like quarts. He was so far down my throat that I wouldn't even have been able to enjoy the taste of cum except for what I was able to clean off his dick after his orgasm.

I did manage to get a 7 or 8 minute poorly lighted video of a small part of the action which I will post some vid caps of on NewbudNudes if I can find any worth posting. As I said, the lighting was bad, but I certainly like the movie even though it certainly didn't capture the best parts of a long drawn out totlally pleasurable experience for both of the folks involved.

Lucky Guy

mmmm...sucked off my well-hung friend last wednesday...yumm...haven't had any cock since then tho

You are so lucky to have a "well hung friend" who is comfortable with having you suck his cock! That is the kind of friend that is a keeper!

Contacted a guy on 'Gumtree', yesterday (bit like craigslist I think). Anyhow, arranged that he'd pop round on his way home from work; Was hoping he'd be buggering me, but as he is a married guy, and not 'out', he was I think in a bit of a hurry to make it home at somethign near his normal time, I guess so his 'misses' at home would not expect anything...

Time enough for me to give him a blow-job though. Bluddy hell, guys with cocks that big and with that kind of girth have no right to be married and refuse us gay/bi guys his gorgeus 'member'.

Anyhow, got one heck of a cum load from his cock when he exploded into my mouth, I'm guessing he doesn't get to unload in his whifes mouth or cunt as often as otherwise he might like.

We've exchanged mobile phone numbers as well as E-Mail so I'm hoping he might want to regularly stop off on his way back from work; I need* to get that cock in my ass, so I may have to work up to getting him to do that to me.. \In the meantime hopefully plenty of his cum for me to drink...

Used to have a married guy like this a couple years ago who'd 'pop round' on his way back from work to use my mouth and ass, they're often so horney due to their unsatisfactory sex life at home with their whife that it makes the sex great.... Hoping this one will continue coming (in all seses of the word), for quite some time to cum....

CheapThrills

Great experience, and I hope he does keep cumming for you and we get to read about it.

Well it looks like he wants more; Got a TXT from him this morning and he's goign to see if he can quit off work early to come round this evening, hopefully for a bit logner, said he'd like another BJ, but I'm hoping if he's a bit more time can get his cock in my ass too... Think this time I'll wear the lace G-string for him, he liked the lacey pantys I was wearing last time...

Will report back it it works out later on this afternoon/evening.

Well it looks like he wants more; Got a TXT from him this morning and he's goign to see if he can quit off work early to come round this evening, hopefully for a bit logner, said he'd like another BJ, but I'm hoping if he's a bit more time can get his cock in my ass too... Think this time I'll wear the lace G-string for him, he liked the lacey pantys I was wearing last time...

Will report back it it works out later on this afternoon/evening.

get the camera out let's see this monster......

But of course. Not only did I suck the largest cock that I've ever had today, the guy was so enthusiastic when he was fucking my mouth that I deep throated for the first time. :devil:

get the camera out let's see this monster......

Well the good news (for me at least), was that he di come round yesterday afternoon/evening and we got a bit more time; Sucked him off and got a full mouth of cum that I just loved and ate all up, before cleaning the final few drops off the en dof his cock.

And, seeing he had more time yesterday got him to take my A-hole too, and I think I supprized him by cleaning his cock up afterwards again with my mouth...

Not too sure he'd be happy about me trying to get a shot of him on the camra as he's married, may have to try next time if I can.... Oh yes, this looks like a good regular fuck-buddy now and his cock was just fab up my A-hole, really filled me and stretched me out... Not sure I'd be able to fully deep-throat his entire length though, must practise that some more first I think...

Yes I did.
Made a craigslist hook up with a out of towner before he left his hotel.
Nice cut 8" cock on him.
He answered the door with just a pair of boxers on that showed a nice bulge.
As I stripped down I could see his cock starting to grow and tent his boxers.
When I was completly naked I walked over to him and started to feel his growing cock through his boxers. He couldnt take it any more and pulled down his shorts. He climbed up on the bed and lay down with his now hard cock pointed at his chest. I climbed up on the bed between his legs and started licking his large shaven balls. As I worked my way up his cock he started moaning and telling me to suck his cock. I wanted it to last but from his reactions I could tell he wasnt going to waste time. I started to deep throat him which caused his hips to start bucking. I could feel his cock head start to swell and his cock felt hard as steel. I knew it was going to be a good one.
I told him to grab head head and fuck my face and boy did he ever. He started fucking my mouth like a wild man. I was loving every minute of it. Suddenly he stopped and pulled his cock out of my mouth aimed it at my open mouth and explode a huge stream of cum. Some of it hit the target wich was my open mouth and toungue. The second spasm sent another huge stream shooting from his cock which nailed me right between the eyes. I started to cum right then without even touching my cock. He ended up covering my face with his huge load. I spent a few minutes cleaning up his cock with my toungue.
When we both caught our breathe I got myself cleaned up and dressed.
I walked out int the sunshine knowing I've become a true cum slut. Sucking cock and getting my mouth fillled with hot cum and my face covered is what I was meant to do.

Yes I did.
Made a craigslist hook up with a out of towner before he left his hotel.
Nice cut 8" cock on him.
He answered the door with just a pair of boxers on that showed a nice bulge.
As I stripped down I could see his cock starting to grow and tent his boxers.
When I was completly naked I walked over to him and started to feel his growing cock through his boxers. He couldnt take it any more and pulled down his shorts. He climbed up on the bed and lay down with his now hard cock pointed at his chest. I climbed up on the bed between his legs and started licking his large shaven balls. As I worked my way up his cock he started moaning and telling me to suck his cock. I wanted it to last but from his reactions I could tell he wasnt going to waste time. I started to deep throat him which caused his hips to start bucking. I could feel his cock head start to swell and his cock felt hard as steel. I knew it was going to be a good one.
I told him to grab head head and fuck my face and boy did he ever. He started fucking my mouth like a wild man. I was loving every minute of it. Suddenly he stopped and pulled his cock out of my mouth aimed it at my open mouth and explode a huge stream of cum. Some of it hit the target wich was my open mouth and toungue. The second spasm sent another huge stream shooting from his cock which nailed me right between the eyes. I started to cum right then without even touching my cock. He ended up covering my face with his huge load. I spent a few minutes cleaning up his cock with my toungue.
When we both caught our breathe I got myself cleaned up and dressed.
I walked out int the sunshine knowing I've become a true cum slut. Sucking cock and getting my mouth fillled with hot cum and my face covered is what I was meant to do.

Nice! :D

I haven't yet... But I want to real bad.

I've been going nuts about this for the past fortnight. Worse, I have a couple of guys lined up, including one with a BIG (8-9 inch) very suckable cock. Only problem is that I can't shake this sore throat and cold, and I'm not sure I'm up to it.

Yep.

Was over in London for the weekend, so sucked my friend off this morning, well afternoon when we awoke, and again a bit before I left late this evening to come home.
Yesterday was good too, actually scratch that, it was really* good.
AFter the pub we went to a gay club and in the 'dark room', sucked three cocks, one quite small but plenty of cum to drink, and the other two both larger, probably 8 inchs the biggest one.
After we left the gay club we were both hugely turned on by the time we got to my friends flat, and I got given a BJ, before giving him one in return, and then on to other things, including my being handcuffed, gagged, and treated like teh whore I am....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back