Male Nipple Stimulation

Well,my wife(Scarlett_69) can orgasm entirely from nipple play in a matter of moments,and I LOVE to have mine bitten!
 
knew

Knew a lady who achieved orgasm from nipple manipulation. Took awhile but was fun and good. Love to have mine kissed but wife doesn't think men need any more stimulation. Too bad.
The surgeon that tore up your wife's nipple nerves needs to have bad things happen to him. There is too little pleasure in the world as it is!
The human mind is incredibly complex. Some ladies like to have nipples stimulated and others come up with "Don't start on the nipples." Hard to figure.
 
I'm a guy who gets next to zero erotic stimulation from my nipples. However, a feather light fondling or licking of my balls will get me ready to explode. Even though I've never actually hit orgasm that way, having a woman reach down while I'm fucking her or gently tive me some gentle tickling of my scrotum while doing a blowjob will have me cumming like I'm going to squirt my balls right up through my cock and screaming like a bull on a fence post. My balls are EXTREMELY sensitive to stimulation. A thousand times more than nipples. Find me a lady who likes to lick balls and I'll follow her anywhere.
 
Thanks LadyVer...

Perhaps you, or someone else, can share some thoughts on the difference between the stimulation men and women deferentially receive from nipple stimulation. I know my own experience, as I've described above, and have some basis of opinion on the woman's perspective from my wife and previous partners in the past. Is it as simple as men can be ready for any semblance of sexual activity at a moment's notice whereas women need a bit more of a "get in the mood" start up?

Someone above made a good point about women not wanting to have men start at their nipples. I'm curious to hear a womans perspective on that as well - is it because it's too sensitive? I know my own nipples, when they've had a bit of a workout, can be almost too much to touch until I'm really in the heat of the moment...

Lets keep this thread going!

Everyone is different. Women are generally slower to warm up than men, but with time and experience not that much slower. I can't imagine not starting at the nipples as mine are highly sensitive and I've known a few men who felt the same way, although I've known a few men who were uncomfortable with a woman wanting to do anything with their nipples. My nipples are never too sensitive for nipple play whereas other parts of the body become painfully sensitive after stimulation.
 
When did you realize that your nipples were so sensitive? Was it early on in your sexual experiences or later as you developed your personal sexual interests. I ask, because it seems as though nipples are such a Freudian erotic area given breastfeeding. It seems as though we know in our subconscious that it is a place where we should derive pleasure from, and as such, it should be a primary place for sexual pleasure when we initially become sexual beings.

I don't remember, but probably around puberty. I'm guessing it's just one part of the erogenous area that awakens at differing times for different people. :)
 
Fair enough...I vaguely recall learning early on that I could touch my nipples and make myself feel good. Not as early as when I figured out that I could use my penis for that, but I imagine it didn't take long to put two and two together. ;)

:) I'm one of those that don't get too personal on the threads although I like chiming in with opinions. This is a great thread so I'll be reading the comments.

:rose:
 
Impressive - out of curiosity, how often does she like to orgasm from nipple play alone?

When you have yours bitten, what threshold do you have for pain? I've asked my wife to bite mine in the moment - she's been hesitant to do it out of fear of hurting me, but she's bitten down a little bit. It's felt really good, but I'm not sure how much I could tolerate...



She generally enjoys it about two or three times in a session,prefers other stimulation for the main attraction,lol!



She has learned that she can bite 'til just shy of blood with me,I have an abnormal pain threshold;but any nipple play is icing on the cake!
 
Nipple play is IT! I have made women orgasm by nipple play alone. Mine are sensitive as well and like to mine played with (bite, lick, suck) during a session.

I am your nippleman...
 
Nipple play is IT! I have made women orgasm by nipple play alone. Mine are sensitive as well and like to mine played with (bite, lick, suck) during a session.

I am your nippleman...

:) with a sense of humor.
 
I love nipple stimulation. That and a handjibber? Yes please. Or having them tweaked whilst in the missionary position... Yup.

I've never really been able to do it while masturbating. It's not the same. And there's really only one thing that makes me cum when I masturbate anyway. Sooooooo, no solo nipple stuff.
 
I'm a guy, and my nips get very sensitive when I'm aroused. Getting them pinched during a blowjob, or sucked/bitten during a handjob, gets me going something fierce. I can also enhance my masturbation experience by pinching one of them (other hand is busy) myself.
 
Nipple stimulation doesn't do anything for my husband. My nipples are more/less sensitive depending on where I am in my cycle.
 
I'm a big fan of it... it can be subtly playful/flirtatious, deeply intimate or blissfully painful.
 
Love nipples

I love to play with my hubby's nipples and suck/bite them, he loves it. I often cum from nipple stimulation alone, it's an amazing feeling
 
Back
Top