The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds tough :(

If you want a bit of light relief though, pop on to the talk thread - similarities between Doms and subs. The OP has some very odd opinions...and he's not listening to subs!

I'll have a nosey in a bit :)

Ok... That's making my head hurt!

I actually think he is a masochist who is getting his closet kicks from antagonising people!
A Dom who doesn't want to inflict some form of pain, whatever next? A Sub taking charge and whooping her Master's ass? :rolleyes:

To be fair, I know a few doms who are not into pain. it's 100% about the control. I don't feel that way myself... but that doens't mean it's wrong :)

To be fair, I know a few doms who are not into pain. it's 100% about the control. I don't feel that way myself... but that doens't mean it's wrong :)

He did make me laugh out loud though on the other thread when he said that BDSM is overrated!! Bless him.

Spent the day hunting high and low for my CPD certs.... Found them in an old shopping bag! Woot! Need them for my interview!!

Lol I never realised that BDSM had a ratings system! X

Spent the day hunting high and low for my CPD certs.... Found them in an old shopping bag! Woot! Need them for my interview!!

Lol I never realised that BDSM had a ratings system! X

Yep... And some doms go ALL THE WAY TO 11!!

And on that note... after 18 hours of being awake and 16 and a bit hours of work and travel.... Bed!

Hope you all have a good evening!

Morning all.

Sun's shining at least - supposed to be warm today.

Hope we're all well?

Hiya
Rough night, more food = more pain, so that is going to be a balancing act!
I need to understand how much my body can tolerate without going into complete meltdown. Booo!

Lots to do today, packing, getting the cats to the cattery :)
I need a break! Xx

Hiya
Rough night, more food = more pain, so that is going to be a balancing act!
I need to understand how much my body can tolerate without going into complete meltdown. Booo!

Lots to do today, packing, getting the cats to the cattery :)
I need a break! Xx

Fun fun fun.

Daisy, got a message through get yesterday, was that something you know about? Just so I know before I respond :)

Fun fun fun.

Daisy, got a message through get yesterday, was that something you know about? Just so I know before I respond :)

If its from PS absolutely! Nudge nudge, wink wink!
They need to know that I am a real person emmersed in kink! ;)

Got my appointment through, woot woot! 29th aug :)

It's a late goodnight from here or it could be classed as an extremely early good morning :rolleyes:

Stupidly busy day then fell asleep - just woke up now so I've missed most of the evening.

Hope you're all okay and that Daisy arrived safely.

Morning all.

Hope you got caught up on sleep Lally? Hope Daisy is having a good time?

Prof watching this morning, house work this afternoon.... Another SSDD day :)

SSDD?? :D I had a load of fun with that last time!! But then again, I'm easily amused...:rolleyes:

Friday again - this week's flown by. Very busy at work; in fact I'm getting a little concerned as to how we're going to meet delivery dates. The staff are in tomorrow but I can't join them as I'm recording in the studio in Sheffield again for most of the day (whilst the boys watch Wednesday lose again). So that means I'll probably be working Sunday instead.

What's everyone else got planned?

I am in the land that time forgot!
If I stand on a hill and hold really still, I get a phone signal! I have just borrowed wifi from an unsecured line to get online lol!!

I guyess I won't be around much the next 2 weeks, but the place is nice, I am chilling. I have resolved many of my issues and am in a much better place.
I will be back on the mainland (hehehehe) on thursday for my job interview, wish me luck!
Love to all xxxxxx

I am in the land that time forgot!
If I stand on a hill and hold really still, I get a phone signal! I have just borrowed wifi from an unsecured line to get online lol!!

I guyess I won't be around much the next 2 weeks, but the place is nice, I am chilling. I have resolved many of my issues and am in a much better place.
I will be back on the mainland (hehehehe) on thursday for my job interview, wish me luck!
Love to all xxxxxx

Glad to hear you're both ok for a given definition of ok :)

Morning all

The weekend rolls round again. Hope you're all having fun so far :)

Morning all :)

I have post holiday blues...hope the sun shines today :cool:

Know the feeling :(

In Sheffield today (waves to Mal) recording, then out later with in laws for family meal and catchup. Weathers looking as grim as the prospects for the boys' football team of choice...

Borrowing wifi again ;)

Another trip to the doctor this morning (oh how I wish for a resolution!)
Spent a couple of hours at the walk in, then armed with a new prescription came back to doze the afternoon away (the pills made me snoozy)

It is good just to be able to rest when my body tells me to.

Communications here are really abysmal! It is totally doing my head in that I can't just browse the web and I.M at will, and I am not even a week in!
The beaches are nice for the kids (sand and stuff) but it really is like being in a time warp here!

Missing my M!!!

Lally, hope the recording goes well, if the dickhead kicks off, shove a drumstick up his nose!!!

Mal, hoping you are getting some geekery or kinkery this weekend!

Xxxxx

Borrowing wifi again ;)

Another trip to the doctor this morning (oh how I wish for a resolution!)
Spent a couple of hours at the walk in, then armed with a new prescription came back to doze the afternoon away (the pills made me snoozy)

It is good just to be able to rest when my body tells me to.

Communications here are really abysmal! It is totally doing my head in that I can't just browse the web and I.M at will, and I am not even a week in!
The beaches are nice for the kids (sand and stuff) but it really is like being in a time warp here!

Missing my M!!!

Lally, hope the recording goes well, if the dickhead kicks off, shove a drumstick up his nose!!!

Mal, hoping you are getting some geekery or kinkery this weekend!

Xxxxx

No geekery, and no kinkery for nearly 6 months. I'm starting to forget things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back