Avalanche Watch

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,358
She is the veteran patroller who cross countried into the back country with him, the rookie, to teach him what to watch for.

In the tiny cabin, they don't have enough privacy to even masturbate.

The long somewhat testy week in the cabin on its stilts is finally almost over, when he spots the warning ruffles of moving snow in high country. They radio in the warning.

"Now what?" he asks.

"Once we radio in the warning, they close the mountain to skiers and hikers, dynamite the slope, which traps us here until it stabilizes or they airlift us out , which ever happens first - we have about two weeks of canned food to keep us."

how many days before one says to the other: "Well, I'm tired of playing cards,"what else can we do to pass the time?"

and who says it?
 
Last edited:
well, at least I didn't put in a cannibal angle...and yet, still no discussion?
 
The guy could just blurt out without thinking clearly Lets have sex! the woman is at first shocked by what he said then her sex drive takes over and they have sex.
 
The guy could just blurt out without thinking clearly Lets have sex! the woman is at first shocked by what he said then her sex drive takes over and they have sex.

might be more fun if she blurts it out!
 
She is the veteran patroller who cross countried into the back country with him, the rookie, to teach him what to watch for.

In the tiny cabin, they don't have enough privacy to even masturbate.

What about this one:

Of course, they have a small restroom that gives some privacy, but the walls are so thin - you can hear everything through this walls. You can really hear what the other person is doing inside, so no one ever masturbated (at least not, while the other person was awake).
And to add to this: the female veteran is like 10-20 years older and a wallflower. He can't really imagine that she has much sex. He masturbated from time to time, but only at night, when she was sleeping, and still, he was trying to be as silent as possible.

The news of a possible avalanche comes in (or maybe they are snowed in, so they can't even leave the cabin). So it seems as if they are in the cabin for a few more days or even weeks. The female veteran gets really pissed.
"This already happened to me in the past - it took them 3 weeks to get us out. 3 more weeks .... I am so sick of this cabin. I really need something to calm me down right now. I will go to the toilet, to relax. If you have some ear plugs, I would recommend, you use them - it could get loud."

The young guy is surprised to hear this. He is sure, she will start to cuss and use swear words, but she could do this right here. The woman walks over to her bag, takes something out and enters the toilet.
Suddenly, the guy hears some buzzing sound, like from an electric shaver or something like that. He is surprised. Does she shave? But then, suddenly, he can hear her moan. At first she moans only slightly, but it gets louder and louder - and now the guy realizes that the woman masturbates with a vibrator.
He enjoys listening to it and finally he becomes so horny that he also starts to masturbate in the cabin. Of course, when she is finished and walks out, she catches him doing it - but she is not mad at him. She is still horny and the sight of a young guy masturbating makes her even hornier ...
 
Back
Top