Yield to me my pretty one...

welshman

moisturising wordsmith;¬)
Obedient submission turns you on? That key to your arousal fascinates me, I would be honoured if you would consider me as the custodian of your key. Allow me to lock you in the grip of my will and therein explore the depth of your desire. I'm a businessman, single, good writer, erotically imaginative, with some time to devote to you in my insulated office as I observe the blast of winter's anger... will you warm me? I'm admittedly somewhat new at this but as eager as you to instruct your exploration. I have some prerequisites: you need to be single, bright, articulate, not too large/thin, mature of mind young of body, say around 24~40. I'm looking for mutual stimulation not long-term commitment tho I expect faithful compliance from you. You desire dutiful erotic play interwoven with your day's events? so what are your plans for tomorrow? :rose:

Last edited:
For clarity...

I'm looking for fun not long-term commitment tho I expect faithful and occasionally apprehensive compliance to my will. Play interwoven with your actual day's events. :rose: Any more questions?

Larien said:
Awww...too bad I'm too young :(

by how much? and I find it strange that that was your first post do you have another user name?;)

Nope, no other name, just a lurker, and since I'm only 19...that sorta puts us at a quandry...but like I said, good luck with you search :)

Larien said:
Nope, no other name, just a lurker, and since I'm only 19...that sorta puts us at a quandry...but like I said, good luck with you search :)

19, a veritable Lolita ;) Like sucking on.... lollipops do you?

Well I've prised one lurker out of the ether, any more? No sweet submissive who wants her day interrupted by a compulsion to undertake a deed by my command? :devil: :rose: and I have so much time to devote to your tasks in my insulated office as I await the threatened blast of winter's anger...

You've guessed my biggest weakness...I have such a sweettooth when it comes to...lollipops..;)

welshman said:
As a rather inexperienced online Masterful one type, I'd like a burgeoning submissive so to explore her need to be dutiful and the sexual thrill she experiences by so doing. She should be single, bright, not too large/thin, mature of mind young of body, say around 24~40. PM or e-mail me.:rose:

Honour me with the gift of your obedience and I will strive to stimulate you.:rose:

Bright eyes, you may wish to have such a creature as Gollum as your owner but I'm more Aragorn than he. I am too!

Does sweet looking bright eyes have fantasies consisting of being debauched by Orks? Pervert indeed:cool:

No, more I was just making fun of your thread title, I'd rather kiss you then kiss an Ork.. bleh.

And Aargon is okay... but I don't go for that entire, am i king, am i not king, whiny long haired male thing. Or the quiet, dangerous, yet slightly humored elf... sigh :D

On the other hand, I do have fantasies of be debauched... but mostly by members of the male race, one or two of members of the female race, but mostly male fantasies... lately I've been giving a lot of thought to how much I enjoy a fist in my hair and a hand under my chin... I tend to be shy about making eye contact and being forced to is oh so hot.

Did you know your Avatar isn’t shy at all. She stares at everyone.

Being forced to… a recurrent female fantasy, usually a little more than a gaze tho!
Shy is sexy. Do not underestimate the power of your eyes’ brief glance toward a fancy. It will be noticed. We Welsh Wizards have a power to delve right into (in my case) the erotic psyche underneath. No mere gaze for me, you divulge all your erotic desires and deeds through your soul’s windows to MY gaze. Do you find that hot? All your secrets known to me. I know what you get up to bright eyes. I know your favourite technique. Powerless to resist, you showed me what I demanded you exhibit. :rose: :kiss:

a message for you sir

:heart: Dear Sir,

I wanted to post a reply to your request. Unfortunately I do not fit your criteria, yet that is not the reason for my reply.

I found your message sensual and oozing with sexiness. Unfortunately you have has some odd replies from little ones who have yet to experience the pleasure of submitting to another, to please them, to let another inflict pain willingly can be most erotic (physical or other).

Some lucky submissive lady will come your way, all things in there right time.

:rose:

Last edited:
Back