tired of getting hurt

slave2bbw

Virgin
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Posts
20
i am so tired of getting hurt. im just trying to find a good fwb. so we can chat and sometimes have fun. but all i get is maybe one reply and then they disappear or i get to talking with someone and start liking them only to get a msg they found someone closer. why is it so hard? doesnt anyone want a gentlemen anymore?
 
I know

This has nothing to do with the content of your post, but I found it rather humorous to read the title of your thread as a "slave" who is tired of getting hurt! It made me think that perhaps you need a new fetish!

Sorry to find the humor in your pain, carry on please as if this never happened.
 
This has nothing to do with the content of your post, but I found it rather humorous to read the title of your thread as a "slave" who is tired of getting hurt! It made me think that perhaps you need a new fetish!

Sorry to find the humor in your pain, carry on please as if this never happened.

This is so wrong. Finding humor in someone's pain. Emotional pain is different from physical pain. I know how slave2bbw feels. Hasn't anyone here ever in his situation? I know I have.

Hold your head up high. There is someone out there for you.
 
I find that it is very difficult for someone to hold my interest for very long. I was fortunate enough to find someone (Hi Daddy!) on Lit my first week here, that is very close and that I have a blast with, even if we are just cuddling and watching tv, although I must say, the sex is amazing. We trust eachother and really got to know one another. That benefits in all areas!

Keep looking!! It will be well worth the wait! :)
 
i am so tired of getting hurt. im just trying to find a good fwb. so we can chat and sometimes have fun. but all i get is maybe one reply and then they disappear or i get to talking with someone and start liking them only to get a msg they found someone closer. why is it so hard? doesnt anyone want a gentlemen anymore?


{{{{hugs}}}}

It is just as hard for females as well.

Good luck to you. Hopefully you find what you are looking for.
 
mate dont take it all so seriously ...........its the web, not real life .....
 
Finding someone online its dang near impossible...:) good luck on your hunt. No one enjoys getting hurt, maybe you need more than just a fwb...the whole package tends to be better.
 
I find that it is very difficult for someone to hold my interest for very long.

Same here. I get bored easily which doesn't translate into needing sexchat. Or I bore men easily because I'm not into cybering and cam chats.

But like the previous poster just said, if you're "liking" them and being "hurt" that someone you messaged once or twice is ignoring you then you probably can't handle "FWBS" and need an actual girlfriend.
 
i found someone who am talking with. My hardest problem is my work schedule. i work two jobs and most times im free alot of people are working or either asleep.
 
Just different

If your still available can we do something to get to know each other? id love to take care of u =P
 
People eventually get tired of online only relationships and want real, physical contact and intimacy. So they look for someone who lives close to them. Rather than looking here on lit, try a dating site. There are plenty of free ones (Plenty of Fish, OKCupid, ********** (It's an iphone app)). . .if you find someone close by, you'll have the benefit of a physical relationship, and don't have to worry about the "I found someone closer" reason for the relationship to end. It's not a guarantee of success, but takes one obstacle out of the way.
 
Online is a very hard place to find anything lasting. Hate to say it but is a change by minute society. I hope you find what you are looking for. I am seeking the same and have been for a long time. It is depressing really.
 
Good luck, and hang in there. I've been looking for someone to chat with on a regular basis, and it's not easy to find. One or two conversations followed by long gaps without contact, etc. Keep your head up!
 
If you are really looking for more than a few exchanges of email, chatting, maybe pics, phone, cam. I would strongly suggest looking at a dating site not a erotica site
 
Keep trying it takes going through a lot of missed connections to find the right one. I think there is someone out there for all of us. It just takes a lot of those missed connections to find the right connection. I also think you have to keep open to not having a rigid idea of what you have to have. I sometimes read posts that seem to have this high expectation of a person that fits everything they want with no exceptions. I find that person is not easy to find if not impossible.

Anyways I am not an expert on this and I am still looking for the right connection. Just try to keep an open mind and sooner or later you will find her and so will I.
 
mate dont take it all so seriously ...........its the web, not real life .....

When I read that I couldn't help think.... and therein lies the problem.

The web is real life, it is simply another facet of everyday life.
When people think this way, (and I'm not suggesting the writer is one of them), that is when people do get hurt. They forget there is a mind, and a heart at the other end of their computer screen, with real emotions and real feelings.

They then act as if it doesn't matter, and can lie and deceive and not care. The end result can be heartache for an innocent and gentle soul.

Many of us have been there, recovered and come back with a different outlook. No, it's not easy, but you can find someone special, you just have to kiss a lot of frogs first. When things don't turn out, it's saving you from something you didn't need in your life. Do remember we all need different things, as in some want a person who lives closer, whereas for me I only want someone who lives at a distance.

You've been given a lot of good advice, so take what is relevant to you and good luck in your journey.

J
 
Back
Top