The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

Welcome to the real contest thread.

This is the longest running contest of the year, and one of the most popular. It may look slow out of the gate, but don't underestimate it. Odds are that the contest page will fill up fast and furious.
 
He's got to enjoy the dance because he's also got to know that he fools no one for more than ten minutes--and hasn't done for years. What a waste of effort for zero gain.
 
He's got to enjoy the dance because he's also got to know that he fools no one for more than ten minutes--and hasn't done for years. What a waste of effort for zero gain.

I think ten minutes is giving him credit.
 
istock_snobsm.jpg

image.php
image.php
image.php


What a way to start a page and a Sunday morning…the four stooges…

And as much as you try to obfuscate there is still what for you boys and girl is a sad truth – the ScouriesWorld numbers and the brilliance of james r scouries.​
 
Sorry scouries but fantasy land and a liar don't impress anyone here.

Now back to the regular business of the Real contest and contestants.
 
oh and another piece of garbage from texas was deposited last night...

913442438.jpg

well tex certainly proves the above…

The following is post # 1211 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208 and now 1211. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. EIGHTH on the eighth page. Now we’re up to THREE on the ninth page. The same post 48 times. He's now up to 261 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1211 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

[size=+1]Please join with me and read my Winter Holiday Contest Story: Christmas Present! [/size]
okay i didn't really write it but it is sooooo good!
fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg


But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…
 
You'll never learn will ya scouries. All you're doing with those posts is to show just how racist and ignorant you really are. Keep up the good work.

Now maybe we can get back to the Real contest and the real contestants.
 
Don't forget, we'll be accepting entries until the 25th in the

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest


tumblr_m8barpAo311ruhbpqo1_500.jpg

will you try to poke a hontas...

It's where the MANU Winners and the MOST FAVORITED hang out. Are you good enough to play in the big leagues?
 
No one but you hangs out in the fake contest scouries.

The real people are all in the real contest.
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The aliens telepathically tell me that there are 31 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.21 from an average of 211 votes. Stories had an average of 22,208 views, an average of 7 favorites, and an average of 9 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.04%. The average number of pages is 2.4, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 6,547 votes, 688,473 views, 220 favorites and 279 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.21) is 0.37 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 211) is 236. The median score is 4.21, the median number of votes is 126 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.51 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.81 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 10 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 9 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 0 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 90 votes swept, being an average of 9 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 46. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (2 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (3 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (1 story)
  • Gay Male (5 stories)
  • Group Sex (4 stories)
  • Incest/Taboo (5 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (3 stories)
  • Loving Wives (1 story)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (2 stories)
  • Romance (1 story)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (1 story)

New stories today


Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, Belongs2Beth, BenLong, Cinner (2), HeyAll, inqusitivepuppy, JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, luvthedesserts, MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), sirhugs, sr71plt (4), TinyBeth, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
Had to backtrack on my second because the characters I'd chosen were running into issues. It was going to require a bit too much ignoring potential pitfalls on Kayla's part to make it work, and I didn't like that. So, I took it back to the opening and replaced the male lead.

Seems to be flowing now. There aren't nearly as many potential snares with Keith, better motivation, and it still will have the risky edge I was aiming for.

Hoping to finish the sucker tonight, because I'd really like to have it ready to post by Tuesday -- Wednesday at the latest. Most likely, Thursday will be completely dead. If worst comes to worst, I'll do it, though. Can't have a Thanksgiving story out after Thanksgiving :p

Then it's on to Laresa, which I doubt will take very long to finish. That one wrote itself, and is just waiting on me to type it. With the Christmas theme, my limited time can stretch out all the way to the end of the contest, and it won't matter, as long as it gets done by the submission deadline.

I'd rather finish it in plenty of time and see if the other bunnies I have hopping around in my head might jump onto the page, though.
 
Hope others are still working away on entries. The list is really, really thin so far for a Winter Holidays contest, I think.
 
Yep, it's off to a really slow start.

I've seen it happen and then explode with entries later in the contest, though. Several extra days to submit on this one, compared to the rest of the contests. Plenty of time.
 
Entered

Back from business travel and taking a break from NaNoWriMo. Submitted my story for the contest today. Simple little office party group sex first time story. Don't expect much from it, but it was fun to write.

Have a nasty little plot in mind for a LW entry. I'm sure I'll be hammered for it, but isn't that part of the fun sometimes. Little troll-bait to irritate the MFs.

I'm 90% done with NaNoWriMo, with 13 chapters for a new story, and hope to finish that first.

Haven't read any of the contests entries so far, but I'm about to change that. Good luck to everyone - I hope I'll find some fun reading. ;)
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. Another reality tells me that there are 37 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.21 from an average of 228 votes. Stories had an average of 19,934 views, an average of 6 favorites, and an average of 8 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.04%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 7,089 votes, 737,577 views, 243 favorites and 298 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.21) is 0.38 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 228) is 246. The median score is 4.27, the median number of votes is 141 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.49 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.82 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 10 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 10 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 0 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 91 votes swept, being an average of 9 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 46. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (2 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (4 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (1 story)
  • Gay Male (6 stories)
  • Group Sex (6 stories)
  • Incest/Taboo (5 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (3 stories)
  • Loving Wives (1 story)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (2 stories)
  • NonHuman (1 story)
  • Romance (2 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (1 story)

New stories today


Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, amandablaze, Belongs2Beth, BenLong, Cinner (2), HeyAll, inqusitivepuppy (2), JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, luvthedesserts, MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), sirhugs, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (5), TinyBeth, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]


2012 Thanksgiving Contest


184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

Ballots have been sent out for the 2012 Thanksgiving Contest MANU. We ask that all eligible voters (paid up A.I.R. members) return their ballots by 12:00 pm Miami time tomorrow night (the 20th).

And if you're not eligible to vote this time why not join A.I.R. in time for the Xmas/New Years Contest voting?

The winner will be announced this week!
 
Quit advertising your fake contest here scummies!

We know you are the king of lies around here!
 
And, it's up!

http://www.literotica.com/s/center-piece

With her life falling apart, and on the verge of homelessness for the holidays, an unexpected chat with an old friend gets Autumn's life back on track. Little does she know she's going to go from the holiday blues to the center piece of a Thanksgiving feast for five that she'll never forget.
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The dolphins tell me that there are 39 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.23 from an average of 219 votes. Stories had an average of 20,937 views, an average of 7 favorites, and an average of 8 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.12%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 8,115 votes, 816,554 views, 278 favorites and 335 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.23) is 0.38 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 219) is 239. The median score is 4.24, the median number of votes is 140 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.52 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.92 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 10 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 10 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 0 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 91 votes swept, being an average of 9 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 46. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (2 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (4 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (1 story)
  • Gay Male (6 stories)
  • Group Sex (7 stories)
  • Incest/Taboo (6 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (3 stories)
  • Loving Wives (1 story)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (2 stories)
  • NonHuman (1 story)
  • Romance (2 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (1 story)

New stories today


Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, amandablaze, Belongs2Beth, BenLong, Cinner (2), geronimo_appleby, HeyAll, inqusitivepuppy (2), JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, LesLumens, luvthedesserts, MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), sirhugs, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (5), TinyBeth, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
I'm about to join the party. Finishing up my makeup now.

It'll probably be submitted in Romance.

D
 
Heaven help me! I woke up this morning with an entire story, perfect for the holiday contest, in my head. The category? LW. :eek:
 
Good luck to all the entrants. If you haven't entered yet, keep writing -- there's still time. :)

Welcome to the official support thread for the official Winter Holidays contest. Naughty or nice -- it's all up to you. :heart:
 
Back
Top