What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutestguy

Literotica Guru
Folks

I think i need to go a bit lighter than getting into serious stuff. I want you guys to tell what is going through your mind right now. It can be anything and everything! So get going.....

Folks

I think i need to go a bit lighter than getting into serious stuff. I want you guys to tell what is going through your mind right now. It can be anything and everything! So get going.....
I think i need to quit discussing about serious stuff and try reading a book or write a poem now!

And i wrote a poem just now and that is in the poetry feedback section.

I am thinking.....NOBODY IS ON! Its going on 8am here and I got on early to meet someone for no reason apparently...

*shrugs*
I am bored and do not wish to fill out job applications or write this early..

I am thinking.....NOBODY IS ON! Its going on 8am here and I got on early to meet someone for no reason apparently...

*shrugs*

well I'm on the other side of the world so it's actually night here, but I'm bored myself but don't feel like going to bed yet. Would you like to chat and see if we can at least cure our boredom Snuggle Bunz? :)

wow..this really helps people to meet up too...never thought about like this !! Anyway, it serves some purpose..cheers life !!

*shrugs*
Lotta guys are ON Snuggle, just look arround and keep moving !

*shrugs*

I hate when that happens. Good luck on the job apps, I start again soon, myself.

May GOD bless all those who are applying for jobs...i wish all are happy with their jobs too !

A test...

Yes...the morning gas has passed..and I believe my hubby heard it in the other room...aww he isnt making fun of me! Blast....BUWAHAHA pun!:D

Yes I've a sense of potty humor. You all should get one too.

Yes...the morning gas has passed..and I believe my hubby heard it in the other room...aww he isnt making fun of me! Blast....BUWAHAHA pun!:D

Yes I've a sense of potty humor. You all should get one too.
Poor chap..may GOD bless him.

cuz he wants to know where all the dirty thoughts go

*gigglesnorts and grabs you so we can do our own kitschy rendition of Singin' In The Rain*

Then he should be on his way to you soon, Alikins... :nana:

quack quack! or whatever noise chickens make... :eek:

*gigglesnorts and grabs you so we can do our own kitschy rendition of Singin' In The Rain*

Then he should be on his way to you soon, Alikins... :nana:

quack quack! or whatever noise chickens make... :eek:

whats crossing mah mind is that APPY and I should make a modern day version of Laverne and Shirley

How bad traffic will be today in the wet weather, and that I left my in box on my desk over flowing yesterday.:eek::confused::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back