Plagued by Wolves (open to one male)

His hand cupping some of the water in his palm brought it up and gently washed her shoulder, he watched the rivets of water run down her front and drip back into the bath. The has dreamed of this day when he first saw her some years ago. Her family was in the lake clearing having a panic that summers day. He then and now still believes she is the fairest of them all, his fingers spanned outward feeling her smooth skin. His gaze upon her skin where he was massaging her. Her body against his was warm and comforting. Her beauty still fresh in his mind began to work upon him. The heat from the bath rose his temperature within.

He reached up with his hand to her cheek, the back of his fingers glided over her cheek. His blood began to pump a little faster as the touching tuned to wanting. His body tingled with this new arousal that he began to explore her body. He began running his hand across her shoulder and over her nape. Lightly brushing her earlobe as he reached for her hair. He wanted to feel how soft and silky it was, he opened his fingers and let it slip through them. He looked down wanting to see her eyes. “Molly.” His voice low and soft.

He leaned in and brought his soft lips up against her cheek, kissing her gently before moving down to the nape of her neck. He began to kiss her lightly before he started to nibble tenderly upon her flesh.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Molly sighed, shutting her eyes, as Xar dripped water on her body. It felt nice, the way the water just went down her skin. She smiled a little, letting her head fall back onto his chest. His body felt warm against her, hard but also comforting.

She looked up, feeling his hand barely touching her cheek. The touch was so gentle, and her eyes met his cool blue ones. She trembled slightly as he touched her, moving his hand from her cheek to her shoulder, and up to her ear. Her breathing stopped for a few moments as he looked at her. The gentle caresses felt wonderful. She hadn't been touched like that before. “Molly.” His voice low and soft.

Molly swallowed as he leaned down, kissing her cheek, softly. She closed her eyes, smiling as he moved further down, nibbling on her. Her heart was pounding against her chest.
 
Her skin was soft to the feel of his tongue as it glided ever it so lovingly. She tasted elegantly as he could feel her blood pumping faster giving signs that she was relaxing more into his nurturing manner. With each delicate nibble upon her, he could feel his own blood thinning and traversing through him faster. His hands mildly moved to her hips feeling her taunt abs. Gently he pulled her up onto his lap, bring her chest to his, his hips to hers.

His emerald orbs sparkled with desire as she felt so good, tasted tantalizing to his tongue, which moved deeper into the nape of her neck since she was much closer to him now. His hands moved around her hips to the lower part of her back and pulled her even more to him where he held her while continuing nibbling her flesh with his teeth, and tasting her with his tongue. His body trembled as it felt her warmth next to his, felt her breasts against his chest. “I want you.” He whispered as he nibbled at her earlobe..
 
Molly was shaking with anticipation as he pulled her body to his. She blushed slightly, able to feel his member under her. She smiled as he licked her, nuzzling him, her hands moving around his neck. Watching him with curious eyes, she didn't fight him as he touched her, enjoying the soft caresses of his hands and the loving lick of his tongue.

Her body was shaking as she was introduced to these new sensations. Her entire body was trembling, her mouth opening, letting quiet moans escape her. She would gasp every so often when his nibbles were rougher, but she didn't mind. She shifted slightly, pulling herself closer to him, a smile on her face. “I want you.” Molly cried out quietly as he nibbled on her ear. She blushed nodding, letting him know that she wanted him too.

She kissed his lips, closing her eyes as all thoughts of the outside world melted away from her mind, her focus completely on him and what she felt. She shivered a little, knowing what was going to happen
 
Her body was alive with sensations for it trembled under his touch. He could feel her vibrations as the pleasure moved throughout her body. Her moans were like needles driving him deeper into the pit of total desire and lust. He has never felt this way about another woman, nothing has ever came close to making him feel as he does at this very moment. His breathing deepened as the lust burned him unmercifully. His growl was deep, and chilling as he pushed his head deeper into her nape. His biting became a little more intense.

Her words hit him like a spear of pure silver. He pulled back from her neck and looked into her eyes. He could see the lust and desire burning deep within then, he was unprepared when she leaned forward and placed her soft lips against his forced a moan to escape from his parting lips. He gently pressed his tongue to her lips and gently ran the tip across them. He wanted to press inside and feel her inner warmth with his tongue but would not force it.

“His hands now passionately began to rub and squeeze the flesh of her back and shoulders. The burning desire fed his lust. His manhood raised to its full length and thickness with the increase of heat between them. Slowly he pushed and pulled her hips forcing her hot clit to be rubbed against his thickness… “Yes. I claim thee.” He whispered to her..
 
Hearing him moan and feeling his tongue pressing against her lips, she opened her mouth, letting him in. He tasted wonderful, and she melted into him. His body was so warm and comforting to her, she didn't want to pull away or stop. It felt nice, and she wanted him to continue.

Molly moaned softly as he massaged her upper back, closing her eyes and savoring every touch like it was her last. She felt him growing beneath her, and her back arched against his hands. A quiet whimper escaped her as he rubbed her gently, pushing against her. She pulled back, biting her lip a little.

“Yes. I claim thee.” He whispered to her. Molly closed her eyes, trembling in his arms as she felt a warmth in her belly. A strange longing filled her heart and she looked into his eyes
 
Her taste was bliss, far from what he expected her to taste like. This made him wonder what else could he have misjudged about her. He wanted to find out this very night. Her body firm and soft felt so damn good to him that he couldn’t get enough contact with her. His body ached with the wanting to ravish her at this very moment, but the shock of such roughness would surely cause her to withdrawal from him with every touch that he wished to lay upon her. This was not acceptable so he battled his own self, keeping his lusting desire to a controlled point.

When she arched backwards, his eyes focused upon her exposed breasts, the hard nipples showing her arousal begged him for attention. He lowered his mouth to the hard nub and lashed out with his tongue, the tip just gliding over the very tip of the hard nipple. He continued to tease it by intensifying the speed of his licking, then he allowed is tongue tip to moved down and swirl around the base of the hard nub before sucking it into his hot mouth. His teeth lightly biting her. She moaned and pulled back from him so that her gaze locked with hers.

They were like statues as their gaze upon one another told each one how they felt this very moment. His showed loyalty, protection, love and respect toward her. His eyes slowly moved away and down at he body for this night he wanted her. He resumed to grab her waist and push her down upon his thick cock where he slowly began to hump his thickness against her swollen, soaking pussy lips. He wanted to wait a little longer to explore her body with his tongue before taking her with his cock..
 
Molly looked up at him, her eyes widening as he began to lick her nubs, gently but quickly. She gripped his arm, mewling softly. She squirmed a little, but not in an attempt to escape. It was simply her reaction to the strange new feelings he was causing. She writhed under his touch, her untutored body sensitive to his loving caresses and bites. She looked into his eyes, trembling as he pleasured her.

Her eyes moved over his body until his eyes captured hers. She was unable to look away, surprised by the way he looked at her. He cared about her; he wanted to keep her safe. She looked frightened, confused by everything that was happening to her, but she seemed to trust him.

Her eyes widened as he pulled her on top of him. She gripped his shoulders, shaking and moaning softly. As he moved against her, part of his cock went inside of her, making her cry out in pain. He was large and she had never had anything inside of her before. That was obvious when he touched her barrier, the thin defense against intruders.

She was glad he had claimed her before any other wolves. The others did not seem as gentle. They did not care for her, only her womb and the pleasure they could take from her. Molly looked up at Xar, trembling slightly. "Will... Will it hurt?" She spoke quietly.
 
His eyes filled with flame of desire and lust for this human, his search for a slave ended with her, but something was wrong, he didn’t want to think of her as his slave but as his queen. She would come back with him rule his clan, and give him an heir. He looked into her eyes seeing the fear and heard her pain as his thick mushroom tip spearheaded up her love tunnel and came to a halt, waiting for the final thrust of its masters hips to puncture through the thin barrier.

Xar stopped momentarily to allow her to catch her breath and get accustom to his thick crown. His hands held her up by her waist with his thick hands. He raised his upper body leaning his head inward toward her chest he seized her hard nipple into his mouth; his tongue encircled the hard nub, biting softly, chewing upon it. And at the same time he listened to her moaning, waiting for her to be engrossed with his sucking and chewing of her tits feeling the wave of pleasure, then he heaved his hips upward, pulling down on her hips, sending the thick mushroom tip crashing through her thin barrier and up her love tunnel with tremendous force, his lust, desire filled his will to embed deep into her..

His eyes closed from the pleasure that his cock felt ripping up her love tunnel, his mouth sucked her nipple deeper into his mouth as the pleasure of taking her filled every nerve with sharp animalistic lust. He instantly pulled her up, pulling his cock out only to slam her back down hard to meet his upward thrust of his hips burying his cock deeper into her..
 
Molly shut her eyes, trembling all over. He was thick and filled her, stretching her. a soft whimper escaped her mouth as he placed his mouth on her nipple. Her body tingled with every bite, squirming aa he sucked, growing wet and relaxing little by little. The heat of his body and the water was comforting. Suddenly, she felt him push inside of her, making her scream. She sobbed with her head on his chest, shaking from pain. She hugged him as tears ran down her cheeks as she waited for the pain to end.

Her eyes widened as he lifted her up and slammed into her again and again. The gentle sucking distracted her somewhat, but there was still a sharp, fiery pain. He was deep inside of her, filling her completely. She clutched his shoulders, crying out with each hard thrust. The roughness surprised her, but she did not fight him. She only pulled him closer, closing her eyes.
 
His cock rampaged her love tunnel fueled by her screams, her crying out with each powerful thrust, her clutching fingers upon his shoulders showed his power within her, this brought the beast out of him. He couldn’t get enough of her flesh. He bit her harder, the lust burning, sizzling his soul as he growled with pleasure. He felt her pulling him closer to her bosom, He bit his way down her round breasts, licking her skin, making his way up and over the other nipple, biting upon its hard nipple.

He sped up his thrusting, using his hands to help her speed up her tempo of fucking him. “Fuck me.” He growled his hard abs showing clearly as he worked his hips faster into hers. His mouth savoring her breast. As he moaned around the hard nub. The slapping of his balls against her wet pussy was music to his ears as he sped up even more. His cock hammering her with each powerful thrust, moving deeper, stretching her barrier to the limit..

He pulled his lips from her breast and lowered his head, watching her breasts bounce with each thrust his hips performed. He looked into her eyes as the animal lust was at its peak, they glowed a light red. Then he stopped pulled out of her and turned sideways. “On your knees.” He growled as he moved behind her. Grasping his cock and pushing it back into her sopping wet pussy. He moved his hands up to her shoulders and pulled her hack while he lunged his hips forward, shoving his cock deep into her again.
 
Tears rolled down her cheeks as he bit down harder. "Please, you're hurting me," she said quietly, crying into his shoulder. Part of it felt good but it also felt painful, making her scream when he bit too hard.

Molly wrapped her legs around his waist to keep up with him. He was moving very fast, faster than she thought possible. She panted softly as she heard skin slapping against skin, fast and hard. She couldn't stop her screams at times, but she still felt pleasure.

"Fuck me.” She looked up hearing his voice, trembling slightly.

Molly looked up into his eyes and was surprised to see they had changed from blue to red, like when he fought in battle. “On your knees.” There was no room for argument, so she obeyed, looking back as he mounted her. She cried out as he grabbed her and thrusted inside. A few minutes later, she came and collapsed beneath him, gasping and trembling.
 
She felt so tight with each thrust into her she cried out to him, forcing him to pump into her harder and faster. His hands moved up and down her back, as she was keeping the momentum of her sliding back and forth over his hard cock. His hands moved over her sides and up under her shoulders and grasped her breasts as he continued to rock back and forth into her.

Her tight pussy clenched his shaft, sucking his thickness sending waves of pleasure through him, he growled as his body tensed up, the power of his thrusting increased as his cock strained deep inside of her. He growled louder as his seed ripped through his shaft and spewed stream after stream of his seed all over her walls. He panted and moaned as the last shot forward deep into her, his cock became limp and slide out of her pussy when she collapsed to the floor. She was gasping for air and trembling.

Now that the lust was gone, his eyes turned blue and he realized what he had done. He behaved just like one of them he forgot about her, the only thing he wanted was the pleasure. He growled in anger for what he had done to her. He leaned forward, lifting her up and spun her into his arms. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t expecting you to feel so good as you did and I lost control. That will never happen again.” his voice deep as if he was telling another wolf that death has come for them. He wanted her to believe his word.
 
Molly whimpered softly as she heard him growl, moving away from him, frightened. He had acted so different once they began, like she was just something he could use to get pleasure. seeing him reach for her, she pulled away, but she felt too weak to fight when he picked her up, holding her to him.

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t expecting you to feel so good as you did and I lost control. That will never happen again.” Molly cried quietly, holding onto him, shaking. She knew he meant everything he said, but she was still frightened, and although the pain was gone, she was sore and bruised.

She bit her lip, looking up at him, a small hand touching his cheek. It was growing dark outside, the sky turning from pink to purple to black. "Just hold me? I... I don't want to be alone. I know you didn't mean to hurt me." She hugged him closely, her eyes barely open.
 
Xar looked upon her with gentle eyes, he knew he was the reason for her pain, but he gave his word and that issue was now a buried hatchet. Although that pain she feels now is nowhere near the pain that she will have to endure on this trip of survival. The clans are on the blink of war with each other not to mention the threat of man growing. One day that war will be upon them as well. His only hope is to harden her up, turn her into a huntress and have her walk with him instead of behind him.

His gaze softened upon the touch of her hand to his cheek. Her eyes bore the way she felt, she was becoming his more and more with each passing moment. He witnessed her biting her lip as fear and uncertainly crossed her mind. But she did reach and ask him to be with her and that is what he has wanted since the day he saw her. Her asking him to be with her. He took her into his arms and lifted her up. Looking into her half closed eyes, he moved to the upstairs and found her bedroom. Closing and barricading the door. He moved over to the bed and laid her down. Lowering himself beside her he pulled her next to him, allowing her head to rest upon his chest. “Sleep my love, we will leave in the morning.” he whispered to her before falling silent and allowing her to sleep. His hand softly playing with her hair.
 
Molly wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her off the ground and held her. She smiled up at him, the pain now gone. She heard him shut the door, blocking it in case other wolves decided to enter. She looked at the room, knowing that soon she would be leaving, and would not see it again.

She touched his cheek as he slowly laid her on the bed, gently and lovingly. She smiled as he climbed in with her, holding her to him. She curled up against his chest, smiling before gently kissing his lips. "Sleep my love, we will leave in the morning.” Molly closed her eyes, falling asleep in his arms, safe, warm, and happy.
 
Xar looked down upon her soft, refreshing face in a way that he hasn’t had time to do until now. His fingers moved up and gently glided across her face while her eyes closed and drifted off to sleep. His other hand played with her soft hair, entangling his fingers with her long strands just to unwind it when it became taunt. It was soft and silky to his touch; the fragrance was one of flowers. He slightly chuckled for he found himself enjoying the smell. His mind brought forth a mental image of him running around smelling flowers for they would remind him of her. His body jerked to his laughter. He fought to get his control for he didn’t want to wake her after a few more moments of jerking he got control of himself.

His gaze moved from her to the door, that door was the only thing keeping other wolves out. They also had rubbed the dead upon them to hide their scent, and to put fear in any other lycan that came into the odor’s range, this hesitation would give Xar the opportunity to attack first.

Morning came as he opened his eyes and gazed upon her sleeping form. He stared at her taken in what was now his. She was beyond his words of being totally taken by her. He would do anything for her, but that was something that he had to keep from her for that knowledge would giver her power over him, and at the moment that is something he couldn’t allow to occur. He leaned over, kissed the top of her head, and resumed to embrace her..
 
Molly sighed quietly as she opened her eyes. She looked up at Xar, a small smile forming on her face. She kissed his lips gently, surprised by how nice it felt waking up next to him, wrapped in his powerful arms. A small hand moved up to his face, touching his cheek before her lips met his again.

She blushed a little, looking down at her naked body, but she felt relaxed, peaceful. She cuddled up against his body. Her heart did not fully belong to him yet, but something was developing within her. She trusted him and cared for him. That night when he picked her up and carried her to the bed, comforting her even when he had hurt her, had touched her in a way she'd never felt.

Molly saw the way he looked at her. It wasn't simple lust, but protectiveness, respect, and love. It was strange, given he had looked at her like that after knowing her less than an hour. She didn't know that he had seen her before, but she felt a bond with him.
 
Back
Top