Need Advice... Pussy spanking

I hope you guys appreciate I shaved completely for this. Anyway, where do you want me? And don't make too much noise out here. I don't want to wake the neighbors.

Very nice shave job :)

Spread a little wider please. I'm going for the bullseye. :D

Don't look now, but the neighbors are lining up to take a turn too.
 
Hello, I need some advice and think that this may be just the place to find it. I have recently met and fallen for a woman who is open and experimental about her sexuality and she is opening the both of us up to a wealth of experiences that are new to me.

She likes to be bent over my knee and spanked with my bare hand. I have large and calloused hands; so, can deliver quite a smack. We have gradually increased the duration and the intensity. I have found a side to myself that surprised me then enflamed me.

Lately, she has spread her legs and asked me to punish her pussy: spanking it like I have been doing to her ass. We both find this very erotic and sensual. She will sometimes tell me I must stop, only to recover and ask for more. My concern is with damaging her in any way. She approached me with a ruler, yardstick actually and asked me to use this on her pussy.

Any advice, caveats, concerns that any of you may have? Or, arer there any ramifictions you may have encountered?
Thank You

It is very erotic, to hit a pussy starting slow and building up faster as she responds, i have made severel l cum doing it, anybody like to try?
 
Very nice shave job :)

Spread a little wider please. I'm going for the bullseye. :D

Don't look now, but the neighbors are lining up to take a turn too.
Seriously? I won't look. But who's there? At the screen door?
 
Last edited:
i think pussy spanking is absolutely delicious...it is something that drives me wild and makes me "flood" if u know what i mean. with my ex dom, if i were to ever disobey him during sex...my pussy would get slapped, and i mean so hard i almost dropped to my knees. but i agree, don't ever go for the clitoris, it is way too sensitive and can become extremely sore for a few days. its an erotic sensual sexual pleasing irresistible experience that can send both lovers over the edge. thats just my advice =]
 
This isn't really the place for roleplaying, but luckily there's a forum dedicated for just that. Just sayin'...

I haven't read the whole thread, so it may have been said, but watch for the urethra. Especially if you're using a flogger or something with a small tip. Small things hitting the urethral opening are seriously, seriously ouch.
 
Back
Top