• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it worked!
Now to figure out how to post my own pictures.
Kisses and licks, lovers.
:rose:

Casey06.jpg

The Mutt said:
picoftheday.htm

Almost as cute as my Mistress' titties.

i can't see the pic that you had above your post...what was it?

*sighs* midterm day tomorrow...i studied all I could, but i still feel like i don't know it...i'm gonna need some seriously hot posts to make me feel better ;)

Love you all!:kiss:

EicessGoddess said:
i can't see the pic that you had above your post...what was it?

*sighs* midterm day tomorrow...i studied all I could, but i still feel like i don't know it...i'm gonna need some seriously hot posts to make me feel better ;)

Love you all!:kiss:

Serious Advice Alert:
A good night's sleep is more useful than cramming for tests. Get under the covers. Masturbate fiercely. Sleep. End of sermon.
:kiss:

Attachments

• retroraunch-10-15.jpg
    retroraunch-10-15.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 172
The Mutt said:
Serious Advice Alert:
A good night's sleep is more useful than cramming for tests. Get under the covers. Masturbate fiercely. Sleep. End of sermon.
:kiss:

Thank you for your "serious advice alert". I shall take it. I'm showering, then masturbating, then sleep. *sighs* goodnight all!:rose:

Good Luck!

EicessGoddess said:
Thank you for your "serious advice alert". I shall take it. I'm showering, then masturbating, then sleep. *sighs* goodnight all!:rose:

I have an idea! How 'bout we all hop in the shower with E.G. *weg*

Best of luck with your day tomorrow sweetie! We will send you all our combined positive thoughts... :kiss:

Re: Good Luck!

JenniferMidnight said:
I have an idea! How 'bout we all hop in the shower with E.G. *weg*

Best of luck with your day tomorrow sweetie! We will send you all our combined positive thoughts... :kiss:

May I scrub your back?
07.jpg

I think I better go to bed and masturbate fiercely. In solidarity with the Goddess.
Good night, lovers.
ds124001.jpg

Oh who am I kidding. I can't fall asleep until this game is over. Go Sox!
puffies_2392.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Good Luck!

JenniferMidnight said:
Well, hell,,,, if you're going to stay up....take OFF those Sox! ~smile~

The shower sounds like a great idea, Jennifer. Let my help you remove that blouse so it won't get wet. You can do the same for me. My shirt and pants, that is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Luck!

Boxlicker101 said:
The shower sounds like a great idea, Jennifer. Let my help you remove that blouse so it won't get wet. You can do the same for me. My shirt and pants, that is.

I like showers...with everyone in them! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Luck!

Boxlicker101 said:

And BL, it's so good to see you again!!! Where have you been?:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Luck!

EicessGoddess said:

And BL, it's so good to see you again!!! Where have you been?:rose:

I've been here although was been three days between posts. I might have so traumatized by those pics of what Mutt would look like in a dress. Yuck.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Luck!

Boxlicker101 said:
I've been here although was been three days between posts. I might have so traumatized by those pics of what Mutt would look like in a dress. Yuck.

Ah, my friends! Mutt and I are working towards a beautiful picture of him in a dress! Since I'm overwhelmed at work and I have to be on jury duty next week, you'll have to wait a week or so before we post them. But I promise they'll be GORGEOUS!!!

:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Luck!

Miss Oatlash said:
Ah, my friends! Mutt and I are working towards a beautiful picture of him in a dress! Since I'm overwhelmed at work and I have to be on jury duty next week, you'll have to wait a week or so before we post them. But I promise they'll be GORGEOUS!!!

:p

Will he look as good as the pic that Lisa just posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back