What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lime said:
Hey Honey,

How ya doin'?

Crappy weather this morning huh? I just hope those lyin' dogs on the weather channel are right for once and it gets as nice as they're predicting - gotta go drink beer, eat wursts and subject my family to um-pah bands tonight.

As to Vella, I had to serve her coffe and toast in bed yesterday after working herself into a righteous uproar Thursday night.

Lime

And I wasn't invited? :(

This morning is horrendus...Why um-pahng...is there something going on in our neck of the woods that I don't know about???

BTW, I didn't scare you off the other day, did I??? :confused:

Honey123 said:
:kiss:

It's raining out! Come over and let's snuggle?;)

sure.. invite me just as you leave.. teasing wench! lol

yep, lime served me toast and coffee in bed.. a little ray of sunshine on such a pain filled morning for sure.. made me smile :kiss:

matriarch said:
*gently*, then go back to bed sweetie.
Sleep.
Rest.
Want me to come rock you to sleep?

Mat :rose:

If only I could. :rolleyes: Just after 5am here. Working again today. *le sigh*

I'm in the same boat as vella was yesterday. Rather foggy.

That will teach me to follow my own advice.

Improving. I'm slowly working myself out of the fog of too much fun yesterday... A soothing shower (thx Vella) helped alot, but I still have a body that hates me. Any suggestions?

Liar said:
Improving. I'm slowly working myself out of the fog of too much fun yesterday... A soothing shower (thx Vella) helped alot, but I still have a body that hates me. Any suggestions?

Well, I have read up on the "day after" pains and aches of hangovers. Believe it or not, a tablespoon of honey will help. Your body is lacking fructous and the natural sugar helps restore it. Next time for every two drinks of alcohol, drink at least one glass of water. This will keep you hydrated.

Now, don't be foolish and do what I did once...I was so drunk and parched, that I drank water then laid down...the water came out of my mouth like a fountain (along with everything I drank)!

Good luck and feel better!

Liar said:

very good suggestions by honey.. water is needed you poor man... a nice slow massage would help as well.. so, come on over.. im ready with the oil when you are:p

at the moment.............

pissed.

I have run out of ciggies.
I don't want to go out, its hissing with rain.
I don't feel like doing anything.
Terminal lethargy has set in.

:(

matriarch said:
at the moment.............

pissed.

I have run out of ciggies.
I don't want to go out, its hissing with rain.
I don't feel like doing anything.
Terminal lethargy has set in.

:(

lethargy.. a horrid rainy day disease!
just make sure you take something to keep apathy at bay.
well, youve been wanting to cut down yeah? golden opportunity..(ducking)
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

yet again another edit for silly blond chick

vella_ms said:
lethargy.. a horrid rainy day disease!
just make sure you take something to keep apathy at bay.
well, youve been wanting to cut down yeah? golden opportunity..(ducking)
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

yet again another edit for silly blond chick

*grabbing you as you duck, throwing you over my shoulder*.

Ah-hah, not quick enough young lady.......well, whaddya know, my lethargy is disappearing. *disappearing into vella-luv's bedroom, giggling clearly heard from behind the closed door*.

:devil:

Mood

frustrated...bored...need a little spice, excitement. need a break from this rut.

Re: Mood

Det Crews said:
frustrated...bored...need a little spice, excitement. need a break from this rut.

hiyas sexy.. grandma used to say if your bored, then you must be boring.. god i hated that

*feeling slightly like forrest gump*
smile sweetie and the world smiles with you..write me a story???

really really tired.. not just really, but really really...double the fun

its a sunny day. i mean to open and work on stories that i have been neglecting..
so the plan is... ingest a gallon of coffee, work on stories, find some time for the beach, clean .. not in that order but an incredible facsimile...
:D

Mood Alert

Happy...frustrated...grinning from ear to ear. My story was finally approved. Daughter's having her first child and I'm stuck here at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back