Tolyk's Gallery

Okay, here's a panoramic I did this weekend. Working on a few more images, plus have to get the 4x5 film processed and scanned.

10407670244_0bc196cd93_b.jpg

Very dramatic vibrant colours. I like :)

Awesome, Tol Not only the photography, but to be in such a landscape. I'm inspired. Si

Thanks Fishfryer :)

Here's another pano from the same day, and working on another atm:

10470896995_7abb5f6ef0_b.jpg

Oh!

Damn it! This one is pure perfection. :heart:

*grabby hands*

Guess what's going to be my new desktop wallpaper!
:D :eek:

Oh!

Damn it! This one is pure perfection. :heart:

*grabby hands*

Guess what's going to be my new desktop wallpaper!
:D :eek:

Lily, pure perfection is being on that shore with perhaps a tent looking out on that view with you enjoying it too. ;)

Those last two are extra yummy, Tolyk.

It's interesting when reality becomes so fantastic that it can appear surreal.
Almost a spiritual experience. :eek:
Thanks for sharing.

I hope to witness something like that....sometime.

Lily, pure perfection is being on that shore with perhaps a tent looking out on that view with you enjoying it too. ;)

You're always so cute. Thank you.

You're spoiling me, :D:eek: but I love it! :heart:

And, I definitely agree on that, would be lovely. When may we go? :D

:rose::kiss:

Last edited:
hve been looking through your posts. have to say i feel completely inadequate as regards my photography ability now, but at least these photos exist in the world and they are so beautiful to look at.

Do you use any editing software for them? i need to find a simple to use one for nature shots. (as in not photoshop) :(

hve been looking through your posts. have to say i feel completely inadequate as regards my photography ability now, but at least these photos exist in the world and they are so beautiful to look at.

Do you use any editing software for them? i need to find a simple to use one for nature shots. (as in not photoshop) :(

Its only in the last couple years that I've started to be happy with rbe results I've been getting. I still have much to learn, every photo trip there is somethingdifferent.

As for eediting, I do use adobe but I stick with light room. Does everything I need except stitch together panoramic shots and build time lapses for which I have found external (free) solutions. Definitely check out hugin if you like to do panoramas. If you ever have questions, feel free to message me or post them in here :) glad you enjoyed the thread!

thanks for your help :)

i have found a basic one that doesnt really do much, so im going to stick with that till i know what i need really. i started googling and got a little overwhelmed lol!

some of them are coming out pretty good even though its free basic stuff, so im happy. I am sure they could be much better with practice. i will link you to my pic thread when i upload so you can have a lookie and critique me if you'd like :D (thats my way of saying plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

thanks for your help :)

i have found a basic one that doesnt really do much, so im going to stick with that till i know what i need really. i started googling and got a little overwhelmed lol!

some of them are coming out pretty good even though its free basic stuff, so im happy. I am sure they could be much better with practice. i will link you to my pic thread when i upload so you can have a lookie and critique me if you'd like :D (thats my way of saying plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Would be happy too :)

What free software are you using?

Some new images I just captured yesterday:

Last edited:
Just absolutely gorgeous. Seriously. I love landscape , the sky , clouds , sun etc etc. Thank you for sharing such lovely images :rose:

Just absolutely gorgeous. Seriously. I love landscape , the sky , clouds , sun etc etc. Thank you for sharing such lovely images :rose:

Thanks FS!! :) I'll keep sharing, as long as I keep having people to share with :)

I'm going to be heading up for a 2 day trip into the mountains in the near future. Really looking forward to that! Should get even better results

Awesome, Tol. Real good of you to share these scenes of beauty so far from the reach of most of us. I imagine you in these wild and lonely places appreciating the sounds of silence as well as the sights. It's good to join you through the photography. All the best. Si.

Back