first post here...

On two different sites? When I did a search for the pic, it showed up on several sites, and that's a good indication that the picture have been copied by somebody, who claims it's his wife!

hey all...

just reached out to ShyGuy68 so we didn't keep going back and forth on this thread. i understand how there are many fakes online and we have had our pics stolen and posted before on other sites. here is another of my hottie.

Attachments

• BF_DSCN0522.jpg.jpg
    BF_DSCN0522.jpg.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,338
Well

You sure do have a hot little wife there, now show me her tits, bet she has dark nipples... And so much more to share :kiss: for the lady.

That's been posted here before, something about your honeymoon I believe, and also on Do My Wife . com

Why did you change your name if it's still you?

Tifani

"Oh oh boys, better round up the posse for this one...."

" Alrighty Sheriff..the boys are ready and deputized...".....

PM'd you! And messaged you on the other site, if it is you. Otherwise, I guess the real one just found out......

tifani

Last edited:
just to let you know you can call off the posse, its us here and spoke with djyak on the other site too. well, here's one more try :)

Attachments

• 228-cut-400.jpg
    228-cut-400.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,082
If the rest of your wife is as hot as she is from her cleavage to her nose then she's smoking hot. That little bit you've revealed is quite sexy!

Just read up the thread...seems I've been taken and bought land in the Everglades?

just reached out to ShyGuy68 so we didn't keep going back and forth on this thread. i understand how there are many fakes online and we have had our pics stolen and posted before on other sites. here is another of my hottie.

I belong to that site and seen the pics...

Just read up the thread...seems I've been taken and bought land in the Everglades?

hey zeke. no, the land really does exist and is not under water either. these are really our pics so don't feel like you've been taken.

i think a couple of members were just trying to be helpful to the community by pointing out they saw the pic on other sites and to be wary of fakes. i have tried to reply back to anyone that questioned these pics and even replied back to some offline or at the other site to show we are real, but others keep indicating that these might be fake.

1. yes, have posted pics on more than one site, but didn't know that was taboo. sometimes you get a good or bad vibe from a site and move on. stumbled across this site and thought it would be good to try it out.

2. yes, have also had pics stolen and reposted elsewhere. it happens and appreciate those that bring it to attention.

3. yes, do repost photos mixed in with some new ones. real couple here with real life that does not have time to sit and take new pics all the time. we also go through times in our relationship when pic taking is more prevalent then other times.

oh well, that is about it.

and thx for the earlier comments!

well the I look forward to seeing more of your wife, say from her chin to cleavage to her belly button......

I love the shape of her body! And she has amazing lips.

Tifani

Back