beautiful pitbulls

73793_415134101903949_1573782154_n.jpg
"Seriously, dude, stop fiddling with the ISO settings and just take the fucking picture, I'm freezing my balls off here."
 
Please, there is only one reason to get a pit bull and that's to intimidate or hurt someone.

Like I said you're an idiot and I bet you're afraid of dogs of any breed.

By the way, more people are bitten by Retrievers than by Pit Bulls.
 
really? that's new to my ears tbh

It's easy to figure out. More people own retrievers than pit bulls, so more people are bitten by retrievers.

Are Pit Bulls more vicious by nature? No. This is the misconception posited by the media and most local governments. By nature Pit Bulls are no more vicious than a beagle, a breed all would agree to be gentle and non-vicious.

What Pit Bulls are is mistreated and used for dog fights. Some that don't learn to fight are used as bait dogs. Those that lose consistently are thrown away or let loose and cause the other of the breed to have a bad reputation. Some are inbred to the point where they are mentally unstable.

All the Pit Bulls I have owned have never bit anyone. They have let the grandkids hang all over them, pull on their ears, ride on their backs and use them as a nap mat.

The beagle, that I own, on the other hand, won't put up with that shit.
 
One of mine....

attachment.php


as gentle as a lamb. Of course if you try to hurt one of his kids (my grandchildren) watch out. He will warn you first with a deep bass growl. Then you get a push. If you aren't smart enough to back off, well third strike and you're out.
 

Attachments

  • Rudy.jpg
    Rudy.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
HE has no idea what he's talking about

and he's just trying to get you going...

Pitbulls by nature are very good companions... It's the fucken idiots who make them the way they are.

Years ago in England, they were called the Nanny Dog because they were so safe and watched over young children
 
Back
Top