so, in the authors section....

rae121452

Literotica Guru
someone wrote that their stories had been ripped off and posted on a site called adultread. i investigated to see if anyone had bothered to do the same with mine. i didn't find my stories but in a forum entitled "cock size", i did find the following..................

Saint Peter 2018-05-14
@chris-b deepthroating takes alot of practice and patience. i wasnt marvelous at all but i read nothing on this site that helped but i cant find it. if its not your thing thats ok cocks are still tasty without deepthroating them :)
BBX3 2018-05-14
i love cocks that press my limit each time stretching my throat and ass

I wrote this story about this guy who was tonguing the shitter of his girl when she suffered a sudden bout of projectile diarrhea. Hilarity ensued.
I was disappointed no one ever bothered to rip it off and put it in another forum.

I wrote this story about this guy who was tonguing the shitter of his girl when she suffered a sudden bout of projectile diarrhea. Hilarity ensued.
I was disappointed no one ever bothered to rip it off and put it in another forum.
OLDJOURNO'S SUBMISSIONS
tories and/or poems, that this author has published on Literotica.

This user does not have any submissions yet.
Can't rip off a nothing.

You've not much credibility left.

Sad.

was it autobiographical?

isn't it odd that both saint peter and bareback show up on the same obscure site, on the same board, one after the other? what a co-ink-i-dink.

I keep asking myself which GB asshat was behind those posts. :rolleyes:

Trolling SaintPeter and Busybody - unusual combination.

so, in the authors section,

:eek:

They would bag on your lack of capitalization and punctuation.

Just sayin'
Just taking advantage of low-hanging fruit...

They do hang low now, don't they, old timer? :D

[So, in the author's section (board),]

Just sayin'

why, you naughty, naughty man! (blush)

thanks ever so for your flattering interest in my testicles!

in fact, even though they're larger than average, my ball sack is rather tight. they don't hang nearly as low as i'd like....i, like you, am also attracted to low hangers. perhaps you'd be interested in showing me some stretching exercises?

post a link to your published stories so i can see what other tastes we might share, darling.

Just sayin'

this may illuminate my choice of punctuation, also....

Plural vs possessive
A plural possessive is a noun form for two or more people or things (a plural noun) that shows something in the sentence belongs to those people or things. The possessive form… can be either singular or plural. A singular possessive is formed by adding an apostrophe s ('s) to the end of the word.\

then again, maybe not.

In the authors' section they mostly play dumb word games and argue about why pre-pubescents can't have sex in LIT stories. And wonder why submissions take so long to post or are rejected. Nothing much exciting there. Y'all should head to Story Ideas. Assuming y'all have any ideas.

They certainly should stay out of the AH, I agree. I think the whole reason Laurel has kept the GB after realizing what a cesspool she'd created was to keep the irrelevant ranting and silly and sleazy games away from the writing sections.

They certainly should stay out of the AH, I agree. I think the whole reason Laurel has kept the GB after realizing what a cesspool she'd created was to keep the irrelevant ranting and silly and sleazy games away from the writing sections.

After all, it is the authors and poets who represent the income of this site. Without smut or erotica to read. practically nobody would come here, which would mean no advertising revenue.

After all, it is the authors and poets who represent the income of this site. Without smut or erotica to read. practically nobody would come here, which would mean no advertising revenue.
Forum posters are leeches on LIT's juicy butt.

Forum posters are leeches on LIT's juicy butt.

Forum posters who are not regular contributors to the story file and/or regular readers of the story, yes. Some forum posters (and this would include Boxlicker) have paid their dues to use the site that's making money off their contributions.

Saint Petey taking a cock? I’d like to see that!

No really, I would.

I confess that I laughed too, when I thought about both those silly trolling posts, and the fact that our mischievous rae quoted them here.

Such things are often comical. (As long as they're one-off pranks and don't morph into stalking.)

Saint Petey taking a cock? I’d like to see that!

No really, I would.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Gallus.

Amen

st-peter-by-currier-ives.jpg

What about all those hard working web cam gurls?

Saints with cocks are like buses.

You wait a while for one to show up, then a couple show up at once. :)

Saints and wannabe saints are weird fuckers.

I knew a few.

Fun.

No, really. I worked in computation with the wife of a famous Latino jazz guitarist who wanted to be a saint. She always rode the office elevators sitting crosslegged on the floor. Then something clicked and she went totally slick corporate. She now runs what's left of the place after the German owners drained the profitable portions. Truth.

A saint running a major business. Hmmm...

The Vatican is essentially a large, lucrative business and some of the popes who ran it have become saints.

Back