White men who suck cock, is black cock

I had a black cock and a big one too. Don set it up as I had posted a while back. Turns out the guy is very nice and he took his time with me but once he had me opened up and on my back at the end of the bed man he fucked the hell out of me. Yes I can now say I have had both and I prefer a white cock better.
 
I'm a black guy. I find guys who are in love with black dick kind of annoying. But there are people who have all kind of fetishes. I'm a big bear, too. so on occasion I have men chasing me because of my size and sometimes for the color of my skin. I don't find either situation satisfying, but that's me. Maybe I'm a stuck up prick. Or maybe I don't want to be treated like a thing to be used?

I have a fetish, too, though. I like 'straight' men. Not exclusively, of course. But there is just an additional tang when I have had a straight man in the past, so maybe I have done some objectifying myself. Maybe we all do it. No, we all do it, so I guess we are talking about levels.

There are historic reasons why black men are thought to have larger cocks. Thinking that blacks were closer to animals made slavery more palatable, understandable. White women were told that black men's cocks would damage them (this bit of propaganda clearly backfired). ......

Ahhh....you missed something, back then, a white woman fucking around could get away with it, but not if it was a black guy.

The baby resulting from sex would be noticably darker, and in that social context, big problems.....

So it was quite literally true, black cocks would damage them.

Back to the topic, yes this thread rocks! Bring those long dongs on over!
 
Last edited:
I'm a guy who enjoys sucking cock. Not like u see in porno's where they suck it just cos they need to for the camera, nah, i like a hard cock in my mouth, and I like sucking on it, and I always enjoy when I have a mouthful, that being said I couldn't for some reason bring myself to suck or sit on a black cock
 
Most of my cocksucking experience has been with white guys.

I've sucked a few asian cock and I've had only one black cock - it was when I was just getting into sucking cock - and it was a one-time situation where the opportunity simply presented itself - really nice guy too.

While it was a great experience, when I'm in the mood to actually hook up, I don't go 'looking' for black cock but if the opportunity arose, I certainly wouldn't pass it up.
 
I've sucked both black and white cocks and for me what turns me on is more about the guy attached to the cock than the color of the cock.

Yup totally agree with Schaum. if you close your eyes you can't tell the difference. But if you close your mind, well then, there's no hope for any of us!
 
im a man who has sucked a lot of dick over the years and it doesnt matter, to me as long as it gets hard and he cums, that is my reward for sucking dick...
 
My wife and I still fantasize about both white and black cocks but often prefer to use our 10" black dildo to simulate our fantasy...
 
I have a white cock and hate the traditional idea that black is always bigger than white, how have your experiences shown you ?

That myth is not true. Many women that I know tell me that. So the threadstarter must have not gotten around much and watch to much MTV.

Ive been with both both white and black men. And both white and black women. Im equal opportunity! The biggest cocks were on white guys. But my favorite is black women. Being bi works very nicely!


Over all I have heard the same.
 
The myth about black guys being better endowed than whites is just that, it's a myth. Although I have been with a few black guys who have been very well hung I have also been with black guys with small and medium cocks.

I have found that black guys tend to be more vocal and more dominant. Just the way I like my guys. Having had a few threesome with black guys and spending a weekend in a house with a group of black guys I am now addicted to black cock.
 
The myth about black guys being better endowed than whites is just that, it's a myth. Although I have been with a few black guys who have been very well hung I have also been with black guys with small and medium cocks.

I have found that black guys tend to be more vocal and more dominant. Just the way I like my guys. Having had a few threesome with black guys and spending a weekend in a house with a group of black guys I am now addicted to black cock.
we have starting watching ir vids and the thought is getting to be very tempting
 
As a black man myself, I enjoy white guys, but some of my best experiences have been with black boys, probably because there's more of a balance between "I like your dick" and "I like you". Very few times have I been with a white boy that doesn't seem to objectify or fetishize me. I mean, the sex was great with those that just wanted a black dick, but it wasn't fulfilling at all.
 
As a black man myself, I enjoy white guys, but some of my best experiences have been with black boys, probably because there's more of a balance between "I like your dick" and "I like you". Very few times have I been with a white boy that doesn't seem to objectify or fetishize me. I mean, the sex was great with those that just wanted a black dick, but it wasn't fulfilling at all.

damn that is hot
 
As a black man myself, I enjoy white guys, but some of my best experiences have been with black boys, probably because there's more of a balance between "I like your dick" and "I like you". Very few times have I been with a white boy that doesn't seem to objectify or fetishize me. I mean, the sex was great with those that just wanted a black dick, but it wasn't fulfilling at all.

Makes sense. Probably means you have a beautiful black cock ;)
 
There is no doubt, that black dicks generally are bigger then white dicks, just as no one disputes that White dicks are generally bigger then Asian dicks.

I've been sucking dicks for over 30 years. For the first 10 years basically all white. Now mostly black and some Ricans.

This is not exact silence here, but with my experience I would say generally, again generally the following is close to the truth, again generally.

Asians on average 4 - 5" with some Asians having 6 plus inches
Whites on average 5 - 6.5" with some Whites having 7 plus inches
Blacks on average 7 - 8" with many blacks having longer, in the 9 and 10" range

I know personally a few black with 11": one with 12" and the biggest I have sucked is a true 13" I measured it. I have never come across a white with over a true 10"

dJ, (ServingDoms at aol)




you may be clearing all doubts about the dicks and cocks shapes and sizes for all those who are not so experienced like you .
gud ya:(:(:(
 
Both are great....I guess if you have some notion that servicing a Black man makes you more submissive ...or sluttier ...I can do it for you more.

And nothing wrong with that.Some white guys get a little more of a mental thing from the notion of that.

I have had both many times and find no real difference in turn on for me Black or White..
 
First off I just love sucking dick

First off I just love sucking dick. But the whole 'event' in sucking a black cock makes it a bigger deal to me. As I've said before the taboo factor is a major part of it.
Sucking dick in general is not something married white men are 'suppose' to want to do. But sucking black dick is even more taboo and even more of a kick!
My first sexual experiences where with black males & females so that's got to be part of it for me too.
So I'm going to keep sucking cock and swallowing cum but if I get a choice it's going to be black!!
 
I have never had a black cock or pussy but damn i want them. Just the color differences excite me oh yea i like cock big any color
 
Back
Top