Need a Dom

StilettoSlut

Experienced
Hey hey.... I'm looking for a man to join me in online roleplaying. Needing a daddy/boss/teacher to be my dom. I've been a bad girl.

Strictly Literotica msging.... no phone or texting :)

Hey hey.... I'm looking for a man to join me in online roleplaying. Needing a daddy/boss/teacher to be my dom. I've been a bad girl.

sure'ly with gorgeous legs and ass like that you must (MUST) want to be the dom id lick your boots all day avey day

haha... well that's an intriguing offer and a good mental image.

I'm a sub though, sweetie. :)

Hello Stel

Want to play? I think your in the right position judging your picture. Of course it's how you get in that position that important.

hey there

Hey there you bad girl? Do i have to spank you to get your attention?

Mid 20s, very dom, very experienced, very kinky. I will push you to your limits and just far enough beyond to make you cum til you nearly pass out.

You need someone experienced......

StilettoSlut......... You need someone older, more experienced....... Someone who knows how to make you cum in the blink of an eye, but keeps you tetering wide-eyed at the threshold. Someone who knows how to play your body and mind like a fine musical instrument. Someone who can control the brat within while enhancing the true slut you want so badly to become.........

Good luck with your search.........you naughty girl.

i believe i can take care of you and round you into shape. let's talk when you can.
best,
jake

Back