What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking on the phone to my D.

His offer.:heart:

My h-a-h coming with me tonight :) and noticing my hair :eek:

thinking about what my ex said last night. wow. yup, wow

Flickr (run by Yahoo) has to be losing the plot! They have moderated this pic...

325332447_043454be42.jpg

as being possibly unsuitable for public viewing and maybe needing further reviewing to make it private only for me and friends I choose to allow to view it. WTF!! And some of you thought I was joking when I said Ebay in the US won't allow nipples to be shown on artwork being sold online on their site! It seems feet and shoes are far too suggestive for Yahoo.:eek:

LOL, what makes it even more ridiculous (given all the shots of these shoes have been put in for review), is that this pic...

379869681_ec002c3bb5.jpg

which is right beside them is deemed as OK!! :confused:

Catalina:catroar:

Last edited:
Those are awesome shoes Cat!

And nothing has made me smile or laugh today, its been a day for tears and grumpiness.

Those are awesome shoes Cat!

And nothing has made me smile or laugh today, its been a day for tears and grumpiness.

Not mine...legs and shoes belong to a guy:D....same one as in the bent over pic...but I have not mentioned on the site it is a guy so it can't be that they find risque....I couldn't help but laugh. And it gets better as they also have no issue with this one..

2587358290_e86e510704.jpg

wonder if it was a shoe or foot fetishist who decided it maybe too hot?!!

Soon they will be wanting you all to go back to dressing 1800's style to make sure everything is covered from above bosoms to below ankles....or at least your shoes!! Hope you feel better soon.:rose:

Last edited:
Impromptu opera singers in my restaurant today. I adore opera. It takes me to a happy place. :)

I too am a fan...though my knowledge is limited to well known operas :eek:

Me:

So much made me smile. Most of which took place with my D

Laughing together a lot! and lots of teasing :D

tenderness and loving

passion.....bite marks and rosy cheeks

what he said right at the end. That made me feel so good.

His 'my little sub' comment and his teasing afterwards.

Wanting to stay.

My mum :rose:

Thoughts of our conversation last night and what he said about long time. :heart:

Good to hear you're happy Minx. :rose:

Thanks KK.....I really feel warm and fuzzy today.

Once in an im chat I typed that to my D but mis spelt it and typed "warm and fussy" :rolleyes:

Lol...I tell ya, half the time I just hand him the wisecrack material :D:eek:

What made me smile today?

Monkey, goat, cow even!!! :eek: and my cheeky Daddy. lol

or was it cheeky pet???
dntknw.gif

Whatever! It was simply funny like hell!!! :D:heart:

*yesterday:

My niece and my mom picked me up at my McD's so we could have lunch and go shopping. I picked my niece up and took her behind the counter for a tour. I showed her where french fries were made and she looks at me and says "I want to see where nuggets are made. I like nuggets!"

She wasn't impressed when she saw it was the same as the fries. *giggles*

*today

I went to mom's to pick up her scale and her guy started teasing me about my trip. The conversation went like this:

Him: So are you going lepruchan chasing?
Me *serious look*: I'm not allowd to use the "L" word
Him: What? Why?
Mom: Because the "L" word leads to the M word
Him: What's the "m" word?
Mom: Marriage. and marriage leads to another m word moving and she's not allowd to move.
Him: What does that have to do with lepruchans?
Mom: *huff* Baby! the "L" word is love.
Me: No actually i was talking about lepruchan.

*giggles* :D

Well 3 things..

1) a conversation with Sir.. online..

2) Lunch with EG and his sub.. ;)

3) and a random surprise phone call from Sir that lasted more than hour..

MMMMMMM cant wait..

Fickleness and hypocrisy, along with short memories...seems it abounds and I never get why, but it sure keeps some people happy and gives them something to focus on.:D

Unfortunately, it's been a rough day. Right now I'm surfing around online, just looking for something to amuse me.

Being able to talk openingly with a female friend today ... and her understanding what I'm saying , and being her friend today. I was sooo happy to be helpful to someone.
And my newly painted "blue" bathroom ........ soooo peaceful! <smiles>

True Blood Premiere
True Blood Premiere
True Blood Premiere

Yeah after 2 years of waiting finally it is coming on in seconds. :D

Not mine...legs and shoes belong to a guy:D....same one as in the bent over pic...but I have not mentioned on the site it is a guy so it can't be that they find risque....I couldn't help but laugh. And it gets better as they also have no issue with this one..

2587358290_e86e510704.jpg

wonder if it was a shoe or foot fetishist who decided it maybe too hot?!!

Soon they will be wanting you all to go back to dressing 1800's style to make sure everything is covered from above bosoms to below ankles....or at least your shoes!! Hope you feel better soon.:rose:

New pics of her cat? lol.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back