The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, dang I havent been able to get on Lit for over a day or so. Its taken me half an hour to get caught up;)

Do something extra kinky for me today.. :devil:

subtleone said:
T'was the wedding anniversary weekend so very busy :catroar: I decided on a strategically placed ribbon and pledging my undying servitude - seemed to work ;) I in return got a shiny new shackle *giggles and shows off ankle*
Took me out for meal then after explaining what he was going to do to me, much to the horror of the couple at the next table,(serves them right for ear-wigging) took me home to prove who was the Master (like that needed any clarification!!) :cathappy: By the way ribbons (long ones) are fun too :D :catroar:

Sounds like a wonderful kinky anniversary weekend... :) As for the other couple listening in....be glad it wasnt me and the hubby, i'd have had to drag him home and have him practice what was said;)

Chantilyvamp said:
Sounds like a wonderful kinky anniversary weekend... :) As for the other couple listening in....be glad it wasnt me and the hubby, i'd have had to drag him home and have him practice what was said;)

Oooh live dangerously CV they may be on a totally wicked level, hate you to take on more than you can chew, :devil:

Have a lovely kinky day people, minxy...........em don't forget to pull em up lol

your socks of course

YAY HAVE FUN

mickyp123 said:
Oooh live dangerously CV they may be on a totally wicked level, hate you to take on more than you can chew, :devil:

Lol, well at least you didnt say ..more than I could swallow;) :devil:

Chantilyvamp said:
Lol, well at least you didnt say ..more than I could swallow;) :devil:

This is true, but i may well have thought it,....... CV i have every faith :devil:

Off to first monday in the month meeting, gonna think of something wicked instead to keep me awake and alert, good to be a perky dragon :devil:

mickyp123 said:
This is true, but i may well have thought it,....... CV i have every faith :devil:

:devil: Hmmm, might have to see if I can get the hubby to let me test and see how much i can ....(previous tests dont count today;) ) If I am naughty enough before hand I might even warrant a spanking;)

mickyp123 said:
Off to first monday in the month meeting, gonna think of something wicked instead to keep me awake and alert, good to be a perky dragon :devil:

lol, and micky knowing you ...you'll think of something;)

Have a nice one hon.

mickyp123 said:

I know the ideal thing,think..........SHEER

BAD DRAGON :p

Chantilyvamp said:
Morning all, dang I havent been able to get on Lit for over a day or so. Its taken me half an hour to get caught up;)

Do something extra kinky for me today.. :devil:

Morning Chantily :rose: and other folk :)

Got your PM, just give me time to dry my wings and I'll be right with you

minx1 said:
Morning Chantily :rose: and other folk :)

Got your PM, just give me time to dry my wings and I'll be right with you

Morning minx...no worries hon...the day is starting to get busier as we speak...still havnt found the hubby a gift, at this rate it will just be me under the tree.

Chantilyvamp said:
Morning minx...no worries hon...the day is starting to get busier as we speak...still havnt found the hubby a gift, at this rate it will just be me under the tree.

A few strategically placed bows and I'm sure you will be his perfect pressie ;)

minx1 said:
A few strategically placed bows and I'm sure you will be his perfect pressie ;)

lol - Minx, you are incorrigable!! Good morning to you and to eeryone else on the thread. :D

FluteMaster said:
lol - Minx, you are incorrigable!! Good morning to you and to eeryone else on the thread. :D

Good morning FM, I hope you are well

minx1 said:
Good morning FM, I hope you are well

not bad thanks, Minx, all things considering. :rolleyes:

Mind you, I have a dial-up connection art work, so my responses will be somewhat infrequent.

How are you this fine morning - have a relaxing evening last night?? :D

ps - I look forward to the launch of the new uniforms being modelled by you and the other subs. :p

I'm interested in BDSM, but here in Spain... not too much organized (at least near my home). So I think that UK is a good option, because my subbie speaks English too. Maybe in a future we will visit your land, and have some friends can help too :)

Last edited:
trisquel_astur said:
Buenos dias, Vecino del Norte (Neighbor from the North)

Ok - I give in - I have run out of Spanish. :D

But welcome to our cold Nothern shores. How are things down South at the moment? :cool:

trisquel_astur said:
I'm interested in BDSM, but here in Spain... not too much organized (at least near my home)

Well, I see that you are a frequent visitor and poster to Lit, so I don't need to say that this place is a gold mine of useful stuff.

As for organising - why don't you try and start something up? Look up "Munch", (a Meeting/Lunch where like minded people meet socially and share experiences.). I'm about to try and re-start one in my own local area.

But good luck! :D

FluteMaster said:

Morning FM....dialup...ah the irony...i'm actually studying that right now...i'm bored:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back