Penance--closed for wickedpen

georgerb

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2014
Posts
2,590
Vicar John was still awed by that extra level of hush that seemed to cocoon around him as the confessional door closed. It was several layers beyond just passing through the Sanctuary door...he imagined it as a living womb that nurtured the body and soul.

Hands resting on the arms of the straight back chair, as his fingers casually trailed the indentations, over the years of other's earthly flesh doing so. You imagined messages being sent. Or warnings of what had been heard.

His contemplation of the Youth Group meeting coming up tomorrow on Saturday afternoon almost caused him to miss the entrance of a parishioner entering the adjacent chamber. In fact, the slight perfume overrode the smell of polish used to keep the confessional pristine.

Faint but not over-riding. A enticing mix of lavender and lemon. As if a small candle was burning and the scent lingered and fed your senses.

The penitent settled in as his eyes caught the movement through the screen. He focused his attention to his duties, and felt some tension...not only from the other side but more intimately...a contraction of sorts, that pulled.


The voice drifted in, "Father, forgive me because I have sinned..."
 
Melanie Hobson was a 35 year old parishioner of the church. She was married and lived in the town and come to this church her entire life. She was five feet seven inches tall with long straight dark chestnut hair that came down her back. She was thin but clearly had a womanly figure in the red dress she was wearing.

"Father, forgive me because I have sinned it has been six months since my last confession" she began. "I don't know where to begin father?"

She paused as her mind raced with what to admit to the man through the screen. She ran her hand over her pale soft cheek then down and clasped her other hand and buried them between her thighs.

"I have had impure thoughts father. I am a married woman and I..." she trailed off. The pause was painful until she continued "I have done more than have thoughts father. My husband is a good man father."

Silence filled the confessional as Melanie fingered her rosary. After almost a minute of silence she asked "father?"
 
Vicar John inhaled deeply, not only to fully awaken himself from his musings, but as if to capture the scent more deeply. In essence he was all new to this even though he had been here almost a year. After years of theology classes and more at the seminary, the 26 year old still felt like a kid at times trying to be adult. Despite the stiffness of his collar and the black clothing, confidence was just developing in his chosen vocation.

"Welcome, faithful steward of Christ. Tell me of your thoughts and actions, and we will pray for forgiveness of them."

With a slight sideways glance, the screen did allow him to see vibrant red clothing though the height of the screen didn't allow for identification of the penitent. Her hands clasped and pressed down on her lap. Vicar John saw some movement as she crossed her legs at the knees, allowing a small glimpse of them being covered in nylon, even in the dim light.

She took a deep breath, as he said, "Begin where your heart says you need to and the path will be clear to you."
 
Melanie sat uncomfortably on the hard wooden bench. The thought of telling this man of the clothe, man of God her intimate thoughts and deed was, well, ashamedly so, turning her on.

"I need to tell you, confess adultery" she said with a shaky voice as her hands moved down her legs that were now open and pulled the skirt upward bunching it on her thighs.

"I am not sorry father, for God would not have put the thought in my head, or the man in my path if it was not preordained, right father?" she asked as she uncovered the sheet stockings that covered her toned legs. Her boots were black leather riding boots that came nearly to her knee. Her stockings were white and accentuated her toned muscles.

"Father why can God made me this way? Why am I so... horny, sorry father... I don't know what else to say?" her voice was nervous and tense. She sat up and pulled her higher as quietly as she could exposing the garters holding her stocking up. She had no idea the father could see her as she ran her hands along her inner thighs.

"Father?" she paused for his response which was a stammered muffled unintelligible sound a teen might make being caught masturbating. "Father I am... excited right now, by the sound of your voice and you being so close to me." she said not quiet pulling her skirt up far enough for him to see his true desire.
 
Vicar John listened to Melanie's sultry voice as her perfume continued to invade his senses. The partition, while not allowing direct sight to the individual seated across from him, did allow him a viewpoint of her lifting her dress hem.

The confessional seemed unusually warm all of a sudden, as did he and her words continued to trigger thoughts he often pushed aside.

"Daughter, God challenges us all, but always within the talents he has bestowed upon us. Tell me more about the adultery you need to lift off your soul...."

He had the thought to bolt out of the booth, but felt glued to his seat and the responsibility to be there for the parishioner. His upper lip developed a sheen of moisture as he watched her fingers caress her skin above those stockings. Vicar John moved quietly to adjust the pressure rising from his loins...and to not cause a disturbance that would possibly chase her away.

His left hand pressed down on his member...in a disguise of stopping the desire, but enjoying the self-pleasure it caused.

"...and your release will be a rosary away."
 
"OH father don't call me daughter..." Melanie said breathlessly as her finger disappeared under her skirt to the place she needed it. "I am your daughter father and I am also.." her voice trailed off. "I am begging forgiveness from not only adultery but incest in the eyes of the lord," she said. Her breathing becoming labored in the warmth of the confessional. "perhaps I have said too much?" she said quickly. Her anxiety clear in her voice. "Father what can I do? What can we do?" she said plaintively.

The confessional fell silent until the creaking of the large doors to the church announced an opening, She was gone.
 
The Vicar's member surged beneath his touch as he saw her hand move to the needed spot. Her thighs shining under the nylons..as soft and delicate as the page ribbon in his bible.

Stifling a gasp while frantically searching for a response that was more priestly than his current thoughts. Thoughts of what her skin felt like. The scent that was now shifting amongst lavender and lemon.

His words started, "You can tell me more for the contrition...." and then the muffled sounds of Sanctuary doors opening...the blurred rush of her standing and the almost clear sight of her personal gate being hidden. The sound of the confessional door on her side closing.

The anguish coming full force to him...that of not pulling her sins forward to disclosure as his settled in on him. He struggled to stand and head out to his private quarters. Taking a minute or so to calm down so his bulge wasn't prominent. The shame on his cheeks a deep red.

Who was she? And how severe were her issues she needed to confess to cleanse her soul? Rushing to his room to start prayers, his lust surging and his sinful thoughts fed the inner devil.

Glancing at his watch realizing just an hour or so to the Friday evening social/dinner, he stepped into the shower. The water hot but cold to the feel of the confessional while ago. The silky thought of the nylons with the contrasting white skin....surrounded by the bright red dress. The black boots.

His release didn't take much physical stimulation...each pulse of release as if a rosary bead....
 
Melanie sat in her car in a torrent of emotions.. She was angry and sad, despondent and turned on. "What the fuck am I going to do?" she said out loud as Sally walked in front of her Telsa. She waved and smiled at Sally who was carrying a large platter of something for the pot luck tonight.

"Oh shit I forgot, hi there Sally:" she mumbled under her breath as the fact she had forgotten the pot luck dinner was tonight while she was masturbating in the confessional. She left the parking lot and picked up a bucket of friend chicken then took it home and got out a platter and arranged it like she had made it. She threw away the containers and just as her husband walked in the front door.

"Hey Honey" she said running to him and kissing him on the cheek as he grabbed her tight ass. "No time for that" she laughed slapping his hand away "the pot luck is tonight!"

"Seriously? I think I am sick" he said clearly not interested in going to church on a Friday night. "What is it with you and church all of a sudden?" he asked as he headed for the liquor cabinet.

"Oh I like it. Nice people and good healthy fun" she said as the tight backside of the young Vicar filled her head. "I can go without you" she offered sounded sad.

"Would you mind honey?" he said as he took a drink of the tall whiskey he just poured himself. "Want one?" he offered.

"No thanks, I need to change" she said as she bounced up the stairs in her red dress and boots. It took about as long as his first drink for her to change. Her long dark hair was now pulled back in a ponytail running down a white sun dress. She was beautiful with porcelain skin and thin angular features. She wore sandals now showing her pedicured toe nails.

She went to the kitchen and with her purse hung on one arm and both hands supporting the tray of chicken under a red and white cloth she said "I should only be an hour or two." Billy, her husband came over and took a piece of chicken without a word and returned to his easy chair.

"William Hobson, I do declare you are a beast." she said in her sweet southern drawl.

"and you love it all night long" he said still not looking at her as chicken grease ran down his chin.

She put up with Billy cause he was rich. Melanie was not stupid, but he was a pig.

She drove her red Tesla back to the church and walked in with a big smile for Vicar John who was greeting people. She felt her body react to the long black robe and her thoughts on what was underneath it. That pent up desire.

"Good evening Vicar" she said with a smile standing up nice and straight, accentuating her full chest. "I brought fried chicken" Melanie said cheerfully. She walked with an extra subtle wiggle in her step past him and went to the table where the ladies were setting out the food.

Father William the priest how had married Melanie's parents was speaking with some of the men. They all continued their conversation but in unison turned to watch Melanie pass.

God evening Melanie" Father William said interrupting his conversations.

She hurried to put down the tray. as the men watched her bend over the table. "Good evening Father" she said breathlessly giving the old man a big smile that might have even stiffened his member. She excused herself and went to speak with some of the other ladies as Vicar John watched her from the door. "Her voice is so familiar" he thought and the confession from just before. "No couldn't be" he dismissed the idea.

Melanie saw Father William go back into the sanctuary and followed him. This also caught the Vicar's eye.

"Father?" Father?" Melanie called as the mere utterance of the word gave her a perverted thrill.

"Yes my child?" he said as her knees weakened.

"Father I am hoping yo could help me bring Billy into more services?" she said standing almost too close to he old man. "He has been drinking and I think he could use some direction" she said turning her head for emphasis, as though trying to make him understand.

Father William understood Billy Hobson could do as he wished as long as his yearly twenty thousand dollar tithing was received. But the father put Melanie at ease as he closed his soft hands around hers and looked into her crystal clear brown eyes.
 
The fellowship hall was crowded for even a typical Friday night potluck. In a way that was a good thing as it distracted Vicar John from adequately reflecting on his sinful thoughts and self pleasure. He smiled boldly as he greeted all those that arrived, barely having time to say hello before another family entered.

The aroma of all the dishes they carried were as tempting but not enough to drive the remembrance of lavender and lemon from him.

"Good evening Melanie, you look beautiful tonight in that pure white dress!"...as his eyes locked on the seemingly familiar red and white cloth covering her offering for the potluck.

She moved quickly through the room as his mind twitched over that Southern twang and gasped. No. No way. Vicar thought his mind was just playing games and the Devil was just teasing him.

As unobtrusively as he could, he watched her walk towards the serving table and the curves that were well displayed in that tight dress...just barely acceptable for the setting. Then raising an eyebrow slightly as he saw her follow Father William out of the room.

He also noticed the eyes of most the men in the room watching her hip swagger. A bit of jealousy and guilt flooded through him.

Sally, Mrs. French, called everyone forward with a short blessing and the crowd surged towards the tables to fill up their plates. As typical, the folks were three deep and the conversations all mixed. With a friendly smile that belied his thoughts that he needed to pray about, he nodded and commented about as expected.

He reminded himself to check the scheduling for the confessional before retiring for the night.

Then the slight trace of nails along the back of his leg.....
 
Being alone with Father William send a wave of lust through her. They were alone and she knew him well. It was as though she was a different person. The confessional today and now....

With her back to the door she lowered her voice "does the father need my attention?" Without waiting for a response her hand slid into his black robe and found his soft cock. Father William never wore anything under his robe. He had explained to Melanie a long time ago, "it keeps me closer to God."

"Father I can't help myself" she said as her face seemed to say she wanted to stop but couldn't. The old man had a similar expression as she began to squeeze and pull on his cock.

"Father do you still find me in God's grace?" she asked as his hand caressed her breast through the white dress. Her eyes rolled back as he stiffened in her hand.

"Father is this sinful?" she asked as he pinched her nipple and was fully erect in her hand as she stroked him.

"Yes my dear" the old man stammered clearly nearing orgasm.

Melanie's voice changed to more powerful as she quickened her stroke. "Get billy to church father." she commanded as the old man's eyes were closed and his head leaned back and she gripped him tight.

"OK?" she hissed.

"Yes, yes anything please" he begged and she released and milked him inside his robe. He nearly collapsed but she put an arm under his arm and helped in. She wiped her hand under his robe and said "thank you father."

She left him sitting in a pew,, as she returned to the pot luck. Her blood a full boil she dabbed her perfume onto her finger nails and set her sights on the Vicar. Slipping silently through the crowd around practically fighting to get at the food she passed behind John and scraped her nails leaving her scent on his robes. She the reversed her way and after a brief conversation she disappeared into the parking lot.
 
John mildly jerked upright, both to a visual appearance and somewhat beneath the robe. It wasn't an overly invasive touch but more than a casual encounter amongst the crowded serving area.

He quickly turned to apologize in case he had mistakenly bumped into someone, but met no directly obvious person. Just the obvious whiff of lavender and lemon.

He turned and filled his plate, mainly fried chicken for some odd reason. He ate standing and roaming as many others did, while his eyes scanned the room for some unusual contact that would help him understand.

Hours later, the room cleared out and he headed towards his room at the rectory. Passing by the Chapel Office, he noted he had Confessional from 11 AM to 12 Noon tomorrow. Some need drew him to the confessional...opening the penitent side door. The aroma was unmistakable.

Back in his quarters he knelt at bedside and prayed...the beads constantly moving.

After stripping his robe, the cold shower couldn't even cleanse the thoughts...red dress...the voice...the perfume...glistening nylon on pale thighs...the garters that teased control and lust...that hand that reached up to explore inner needs.

Needs the parishioner was seeking...or was he the seeker?

His evening prayers reached out to her.....
 
Melanie awoke naked, sore and dirty from Billy's drunken fuckfest. He was sprawled over the bed next to her. The sheets and blankets were on the floor as they had really gone at it. She strangely could not remember much of it. "Maybe I had a drink or two after the potluck?" she wondered.

It was Saturday and he would be heading to the golf course for the day. She showered and decided to atone for her behavior with some silent prayer.

It was ten before she managed to get to the church. She wore a pale blue dress and crisp white tennis shoes with her hair pulled back in a yellow bow. She felt clean and happy as she drove to the church.

She walked in and was pleased there was no one there. She sat towards the back and knelt with her rosary in her hands and her eyes closed.

"God what is happening?" she began in her head. "I don't understand what makes me do things? and I should not like them, but I do. I have sinned so much, I am ashamed" she thought and laid her head on the pew in front of her.

She heard the confessional open and close as either Fahter William or Vicar John was taking confession.

"No!" Melanie hissed at herself.

"Melanie you want to go tell him., make him break his vows too" her head was echoing.

She banged her head on the pew and sat up shocked how hard she had done that. She got up and went to the confessional.

"Forgive me father, I want to sin as do you..." she breathed into the screen between them.
 
A restless night...one that he often consoled others on how to handle...the reality that his advice wasn't working when he looked into the mirror. As he dried off from his morning shower, the Devil seemed to rise up and make its presence known.

The temptation was great...but he pushed it off in some way he couldn't explain.

John skipped breakfast and spent his time reviewing what he needed to for the Youth Group. He entered his side of the confessional and no sooner than he sat down, the sultry voice spoke....

"Forgive me Father, I want to sin as you do..."

And then that faint aroma passed to him...temptation on air.

"Tell me daughter...contrition is a task you need to perform to cleanse your soul."

He was mildly taken aback at her insinuation of wanting to sin, which was a great challenge on how to handle. Though his eyes trailed to the light blue dress she wore.

"You need to confess to me your sins and desires for you to become clean again in the sight of the Lord."

The temptation to leave and enter the other door was strong...physical pressures arising...as his vows said no.

Hunger and need on both sides...
 
:Oh father I do need to be cleaned. I need my body wet and cleaned with a rich lather. I need my hair stroked and combed and my breasts caressed with your soapy hands" her voice was quiet but filled with steam. She pulled her skirt up to give herself relief. this time not leaving anything to his imagination as she rubbed herself along her soft brown curls.

"Father I think I have been sent for you." she said "I want to share this apple with you" her voice growing strained as her hand moved her down and into her.

"Forgive me father for I am sin" her voice breathless.
 
Other than some sinful internet porn, this was his first actually viewing a woman’s private area. His eyes locked onto her exposure as her fingers disappeared inside and her moan was deep as her words echoed in his head.

“...I am sin.”

Father didn’t even realize he had pulled his long robe up and released his cock from his shorts. His hand grabbed around it firmly and started to stroke. A bit tougher than normal with the fear of being caught...sounds in the Sanctuary reaching his ears. The bottom of his hand almost too hard on the downward stroke, cause a mixed pleasure and pain against his balls.

“This is wrong Daughter....but we need to get these demons out of us. We will need to find the right time for that cleansing you need.”

He could feel his seed churning deep as she worked up a release that might sate the beast for a while. Sweating, his moans straining with hers, his seed boiled forth. No lavender and lemon now, just the sweet aroma of sinful lust.

“Four Hail Marys’ as you coat your breasts with the sinful moisture from your apple Daughter. Now.”
 
"and you father? What will your penance be?" she said calmly as her fingers slowed.

"I can hear you" she whispered leaning closer to the screen. She and Father William played this game for years and she knew the screen was cracked. "Stroke that big cock young man" she whispered obscenely. "Do you want me Vicar? Do you want to come to Mary?" she said playing his ever dream and fantasy. She listened and as his breathing stopped and he jerked against the wooden booth she calmly stood and disappeared leaving the sound of the front door closing as his robes were soiled.
 
He barely realized she had left as he was caught up in the intense release and her words that he needed penance. Not only was his face red from the labored breathing but also the shame of what he had just done.

Watching her exposed body as she fingered herself...masturbating basically in front of a penitent...the audacity of demanding her to expose her breasts...all while sitting in the confessional. He stood and cleaned up the best he could from the mess she drove him to create. This female serpent offering her fruit.

Peeking out the door to verify the best route to his room in the Rectory. Thankfully the Church had dim lighting and he quickly made his way through pews and altars. Adding another discretion of the booth being unmanned for a bit. But what was sin to the others that were quickly adding up. The temptation that exuded from her.

Almost at his room door and that lavender and lace scent was noticeable; as was the small envelope stuck between the door and jamb. Grabbing it and entering his room as his mind replayed her words..."stroke that big cock young man."

Shaking as he stripped to remove the physical evidence of transgression...and no way to as easily make the soul's evidence go away as quickly. He opened the envelope and pulled out the card.....
 
Melanie sat at her make up table that morning before church. She thought about her evening of primal coupling with her husband and then the kind innocence of the Vicar. She sprayed her perfume on the card then wrote.

"Dear Vicar,

I feel that our time in the confessional is too limited and we should seek greater abnegation in a face to face, father to daughter meeting. I shall linger after tonight's service, the way my scent lingers... on this card.

Father I have so much I need to confess and need to feel the hand of the Lord confirming my indiscretions and my forgiveness for satisfying the needs of men.

Your faithful lamb"

She waited for the Vicar to leave for confession then slipped the card under his door. She could smell him and his clean, descent innocence. His musky virginity wafted in his wake weakening her knees and energizing her body.

***

The day dragged as she did what a good housewife does. She kissed her husband when he arrived home and served him dinner. Then as he retired to his ball game and whisky she excused herself to church.

"When you come back from the church you better bring that devil with ya" he joked as he slapped her on her ass, still covered in her blue dress.

She arrived at the church and slipped into the back row as the church was nearly empty, save a few older people in the front. She knelt in the shadows and listened to the Vicar, preach of the sanctity of marriage, knowing his audience.
 
Standing behind the pulpit always energized Father John. His vocation to teach God's ways being fulfilled and with minimal pride fulfilling his desire to do so. On both sides of the pulpit, the desires often conflicted. Maintaining eye contact as he spoke of redemption and cleansing, his eyes drifted to the back of the Sanctuary and the figure kneeling in the blue dress that he saw that morning in a more intimate way.

With a slight stutter as he recognized who it was, he almost felt like a kid caught with his hand in a cookie jar...even though that hand had jerked himself off all but openly in front of her.

"..And peace be with you."

The acolyte, after extinguishing the candles, proceeded him down the aisle and the ritual of salutations to the few parishioners as they left. He noticed Melanie never getting up from her kneeling...trying to hide in the open as much as his cock was.

Standing with the wide Sanctuary doors closed, and his back to them, the silence was deafening but confusion reigned inside. Abnegation in reverse in a way.

He knew what was wrong or right. Did she? And did either of them care at this moment? But per her note, how could he fulfill his vows without responding to hear her more direct confession. Her need...colliding with his spiritual responsibility.

Standing behind her with a pew between them, as her shepherd. But who was guiding who?

"Daughter, you are seeking me out. How can I help you find the right path?"
 
Melanie raised her head, her long dark hair running down her back. Her dress flowed outward from her tight waist, but not billowy, snug against her firm backside and up to her willowy shoulders. A white collar ran out from under her hair and laid around her shoulders. The dress had short sleeves that left her toned arms bare in the cool evening.

She slowly turned with here eyes down to face the father. The dress was low cut, but not inappropriate. Obscene to Father John who now tasted the scent that had haunted him these past few days.

"Yes father, I believe you can" she said bringing her hands from her sides and interlacing her long elegant fingers in front of her. Her face rose to look into his eyes. They paused, neither breathing as the moment was more than either expected.

Melanie began, "Father my worldly temptations are great, and even with penance and prayer, attempts to refuse or temper, fall victim to my bodily desires." Her cheeks grow pink and her dress shows signs of her nipples unconstrained under the thing light blue cotton. "Father" she breathes as her eyes roam over his black robe. The cross hanging down on it's chain. His clean and innocent look stokes the flames within her soul.

"Do you feel it?" she asks softly. "Do you feel God leading us, no pushing us down this path? A path of physical pleasure and " she looks around nervously, then leans forward, her hands on the hard dark wooden pew, "perverse, obscene lustful attraction?"

Her dress opens for his darting eyes, his mind spinning. This was not covered in seminary.

"John" she said softly, "let me be your Mary," Melanie's eyes pleaded, as though she were in physical pain. Looking around again, "take me, help me serve penance for enabling men to seek their inner demons," she said "and liking it."
 
He noticed the collar...almost a version of his. It also drew attraction to those breasts she covered but deep down, he knew she needed to display. How could he not assist a Daughter in need?

"Daughter, I feel the need to help you through this time of turmoil. God would not want me to push you aside. The cost could be great, Melanie."

His cock was surging forth, as a staff of his leadership. He so wanted to do her bent over a pew, scenes of pornographic films playing in his head, but the fruit in front of him being more ripe.

He reached out a hand to her cheek as the other cupped a breast, feeling the firmness of a breast for the first time. His mind flooded with perverse thoughts, ones that seemed be called for in chapters never written in the Book of Life.

"Follow me Daughter, hopefully this Sanctuary will give us the right path to cleanse you. I will suffer for you to help ease your burden."

He led her to a room off the Narthex, where communion trays were prepared. An apt place for the transgressions she was leading him into.

"Daughter, bare your soul and wanton body for your Father. Keep that rosary around your neck to burn your evil desires of flesh deep into your heart."
 
Melanie watched the young priest reach out for her. His hand was soft and warm on her cheek and firmer on her breast.

"Yes father" she sighed as she fought to keep her eyes open.

The walk with him to the room seemed to be miles.

Once inside the small room he asked her to undress which she did without hesitation. Father William often only had minutes behind the alter for her to clear him of the his demons before a baptism or wedding.

Her body was Venus like in tit's pale perfect skin and gentle tones curves.

She hung the rosary around her neck and let it hang between her breasts.

Melanie had been here before. She put her hands together in front of her as she prayed and said "Father I am here for you. Father I give this body to your needs." With her eyes still closed she dropped her hands and let her arms reach outward submitting to him.
 
Her pale but well toned skin with arms somewhat outward was almost an ivory cross. Beckoning him to be embraced in her offering or the path o regretful transgression. His hands reached out to her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees.

"Daughter, this is my body...", while lifting his robe and exposing his staff. With slight movement, pushing the tip of his cock against her lips. His hands sunk deep into the dark hair that glorified her body and soul. Father John pulled on a nipple, relishing the texture and her response to his amateur experience but driven by her moan as he served a small step towards her penance.

The baptism was just an hour away and though he desired to feel that trim ass and administer so much more to it, he pumped into her mouth that was so obscene earlier. He couldn't even begin to go slow. That warmth and moistness was overwhelming...his offering being sucked from him.

His balls drew up like never before as he released into her...damning the clock for obligations as much as damning his soul for his actions driven by her sinful lust. Or his weak faith?

His spurts weakened and he pulled out of her. "Now stand Daughter." Melanie did so, and he removed the rosary around her neck. Eyes locked, he slowly counted the beads as he fed the loop up inside her pussy. A bead at a time.

"Keep yourself holy...and I'll remove this tomorrow." Then he abruptly left the room as quickly as she had left the confessional.
 
Melanie was shocked as this man she had thought so pure and innocent pushed the rosary inside her. She was so wet she was shocked it remained. She was so horny should not stand it but would she disobey this man, this vessel of God?

With the taste of his sacred seed in her mouth she watched him leave and then dressed. She wanted so much more but...

Driving home she got a test from her dearest husband.

"Get home, I need to cum" it read. What normally she would have taken as drunken rudeness was now wanted, but she couldn't let him. She would have to satiate him some other way.

He made up her mind for her as she walked into the living room and he already had his hard on out and porn on the tv. He took a drink of his whiskey glass and said "come and suck me so I can go to sleep." She felt the rosary and ached to straddle the big drunk and fuck him silly but much to his delight she simply went to work on his cock with her mouth.

The whiskey made what was usually a quick operation a long drawn out half hour after which her jaw ached and she was just glad he was done. He stumbled to bed and collapsed as usual naked and passed out face down.

Melanie knelt by her side of the bed after putting on a night gown and said her prayers. She then laid her arm on the bed and her head on her arm while her other hand slid down and felt the beads. She rubbed her clit but felt like it was cheating. She wanted to be the fahter's good girl. She got into bed and set her alarm for early so there would be not chance her husband would take a quickly and lodge the beads somewhere they really should not be.
 
A quick robe change after a shower. Then a baptism. A quick snack in the kitchen.

And then finally the quiet of his room. Laying on his bed nude,he pondered the day’s events while smelling the fragrance of Melanie’s card. The hard on was instant. Even while praying, he wrapped his rosary around his cock in a spiral, and added a healthy dose of lotion. His strokes forced the beads to stimulate his tender skin as he imagined Melanie’s wet offering between those pale thighs would.

He hoped she would follow the implied vow of the rosary in here, as usual h as he knew he wasn’t following his. He fell asleep with dreaming of pulling her rosary out of her vessel slowly as he felt that tight ass she had.

She had horns and angel wings in his dreams. Next time, he would leave the chain of his cross necklace up her wet vessel before she returned home to the husband she cheated on. And more bonds on her to lock in that compliance to her Father.
 
Back
Top